[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a straight male, is it even possible to have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: womanslide21.png (229KB, 602x445px) Image search: [Google]
womanslide21.png
229KB, 602x445px
If you're a straight male, is it even possible to have a woman as your best friend?

Every time a girl was my best friend, I always fell in love with her. Then, I either stupidly confessed after months/years of saying nothing and got shutdown, and we gradually drifted apart, or I never said anything, and I tried to move on myself. My best (and only) friend currently is a girl and she's the best friend I've ever had.

I'm afraid I already fell for her, even though I don't want to (since I don't want to ruin the relationship we have, and she has a boyfriend).
>>
>>25755817
I am with you anon...
Happenend every single time.
My current gf is my ex best friend.
>>
Yes it's possible, because I'm not an autist and can tell when a girl wants to fuck me or keep it platonic. If I sense that she just wants to be friends, I go after someone else.
>>
>>25756215
I can TELL she doesn't want to fuck me. That's not really the point. You can fall by someone who doesn't love you.
>>
File: 111smug.jpg (57KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
111smug.jpg
57KB, 400x408px
>>25755817
>If you're a straight male, is it even possible to have a woman as your best friend?
Yes, but you have to be enough of a kuck to think that women are worth more than just their three wet holes. ie. you have to be deluded into thinking they have personalities beyond "omg chad i love u" and "dude material wealth lmao."
>>
I think its possible.

I have a female friend who I wouldn't say is my BEST friend but she's up there. She's been dating one of my good friends for years.

Thing is, I do not find her physically attractive in any capacity, so the thought has never even crossed my mind.
>>
>>25755817
Sure it is but the girl has to be totally ugly.
>>
>>25755817
No, you cannot be friends. If it's two active opposite sex straight friend; there's still going to be some sort of sexual attraction no matter. if they were both homosexual or legit asexuals (the one's that don't masturbate and romanticize of being in relationships) yes they could form a friendship, but 99% of the time it's a big NO.

Most importantly, Men, and Women weren't designed to be friends, and hangout together; they are only designed to mate and make offsprings. That's it. It's really fucking that simple.

>>25756215
No, quit being edgy.

>>25756226
If she doesn't, stuff her, and move on to the next girl.

>>25756413
Why do people have to lie to themselves that opposite genders could be friend? This is one of the biggest lies we're living with today.
>>
You're probably masochistic, dude.
>>
>>25756627
This guy here.

Don't try to befriend women, the moment you see something you like, you won't think of them as friend anymore.
>>
>>25755817
I don't understand why there needs to be an issue.

One of my best friends is a girl, and there's absolutely never any inkling of feelings for her and certainly no desire to date her.

The main reason is because the qualities I enjoy in a girlfriend or a date are qualities she entirely lacks. What makes her a great friend, staying up super fucking late getting drunk or just her general take no shit attitude aren't necessarily things that attract me to a girl in an emotional way.
>>
It's possible, but not if you're a lonely, desperate virgin who grows attached to every female who gives you a minimal amount of attention.
>>
>>25756717
That's the point, you can befriend a woman you might not be attracted by, or by being an emasculated faglet.
>>
>>25756215
Then you're not really a friend. Being platonic with a girl is legitimately not a friendship. Friends enjoy each others company and talk on a regular basis; being "friends" with a woman means listening to them talk about their problems, them ignoring your problems, avoiding hanging out with each other, not talking to each other ever, and only seeing each other when there's a benefit to it.

So no, you can't have a friend of the opposite sex unless you're 100% unattracted to them, but that's not the case because people don't make friends with ugly people.
>>
>>25756779

um, but you can befriend a woman you are attracted to. Do you guys not know how to compartmentalize? You could be great friends with a hot chick but have no desire to date her for any number of reasons: she's a sloppy mess, has daddy issues, bad credit, an STD, like 2 abortions, who cares.

Do you guys just walk around falling in love with any girl that gives you the slightest bit of attention?
>>
>>25756849
but you'd still want to fuck her and therefore that voids the friendship in her eyes, especially if she's not into you physically.
>>
>>25756791

my female friends are FAAARRR more likely to listen to my problems than male friends.
>>
OP here, so let me just explain further the issue with this girl.

>Best friends
>We talk to each-other every day
>She says she "loves" me
>She talks about her personal problems, with her family, with her boyfriend, etc, and listens to my advice. Likewise, she listens to my problems and helps
>Says she stopped cutting herself because of me, constantly praises what a good person I am (and I do the same with her)
>Still has a boyfriend
>Still feel like she has no romantic attachment towards me in anyway whatsoever

Like, what the fuck, is it that easy to her to be JUST friends with a guy? I don't get it, I literally cannot get it. I've fallen for her even though I absolutely do not want to, she's the last person I want to fall for, but I still did anyway.
>>
>>25756884

I want to fuck her because i'm a 20-something male and i want to fuck most girls i know. I don't see why that would "void the friendship in her eyes".

I'm not walking around under some sort of cloud because i wouldn't mind fucking my friend. It's like barely a thought. Like if she wears a low cut shirt, I think nice tits, but it pretty much begins and ends there.
>>
>>25755817
Yes. There's no rule that says you can't fuck your best friend. In fact, I highly recommend it
>>
>>25756899
whoops, then mine just hate me hahaha.

seriously our conversations always go "omg so and so is being such a dick" and I'll say "oh yeah that happened to me this one ti-"

and she'll be on her phone not listening to me, so I bring it back to her problem and she'll spring back from her phone and continue blabbering on about herself. THEN she won't even take my advice.

Women really suck at being friends with me.
>>
>>25756910

there's not really anything to "get" dude.
You're her friend, and you are there for her and comfort her when she needs it. That's how friendship works.
>>
>>25756963
lmao oh the denial

how slutty does she dress on "movie night" or "cookie day" or whatever "innocent" bullshit you guys do together. stay quietly sexually frustrated senpai.
>>
>>25756963
And what'll happen the day she finds out you're physically attracted to her? I'm sure she knows it already, but what will happen when she's faced with the situation. Do you really think she'll still want to keep in contact with you? No.

She'll be skeeved out or you'll be butthurt that she acted all strangely and you guys will never talk again.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1179x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1179x864px
>>25755817
I've got a pretty good female friend, but she's got a boyfriend. I'm not sure how to figure out when she breaks up, since she doesn't talk about her romance life and she doesn't express a lot of external sadness. Idk how to figure out when she goes into the "single" zone.
>>
>>25756999

It does sound like your particular friend is just self-centered. That's literally one of the most annoying things to me. When you try to involve yourself in the conversation and they just continue on like you said nothing.

But yeah, most of female friends I can be, i dunno, more vulnerable around? Stuff you wouldn't admit to your guy friends cause you want to project more strength. but like I said, that's most, not all. Not all girls are the same.
>>
>>25757054
sexually frustrated? Why are you assuming I'm not having sex with other girls? Thinking your friend is attractive and thinking they have nice tits is pretty natural I would think. It doesn't need to be some massive repression.

And most of the time I see her it involves bars or drinking.

>>25757065
She already knows I would fuck her. We've messed around before. We're still really good friends and it's not complicated at all because I have no romantic feelings towards her and as far as I know, she doesn't towards me.
>>
>>25757110
>But yeah, most of female friends I can be, i dunno, more vulnerable around?

you actual cuckold. that's what they want. that's literally the effect they're going for.

>no guys, girls are great. you can let them manipulate you into admitting all of your innermost thoughts and feelings AND let them mindfuck you by ever-so-softly playing on your insecurities. meanwhile, you have no idea that they're doing it, and they're laughing in your face.

but NAWALT right?
>>
>>25757110
Except it's the majority of them, I think I've had 2 female friends that actually listened to my problems, even though they were the same ones to ignore me and continue on with their bullshit. I get that concept, and I'm definitely open to it, but once I find a girl friend who'll listen to my problems.

>>25757177
Then congratulations, you've found the perfect female friend. Sweet humblebrag too, bro. I'm starting to see why the real omegas of this board hate failed normies such as ourselves. I wish I could find that type of friend, the closest I've got is currently in another country for who knows how long.
>>
>>25757260
They're not.

We're talking about female friends here.

Someone laughing in your face isn't your friend, you fucking dipshit.

No friend will actually do that, male OR female.

And he's right, female friends listen to your problems and help you out a lot more than male friends do.
>>
>>25757260

manipulate me into admitting my innermost thoughts and feelings to what end? You make women out to be like fucking Iago or some shit.

Venting helps you get shit off your chest. Listening to me bitch definitely benefits me more than it does them.
>>
>>25755817
>If you're a straight male, is it even possible to have a woman as your best friend?
Only if you're a beta cuckold. Seriously, females have nothing to offer besides their vaginas that a male friend couldn't do better. Befriending a female without the intention of fucking her is beyond retarded and a complete waste of time.

shiggy
>>
>>25757177
fucking LOL dude. i want you to admit that you want to fuck your friend. not with qualifiers or caveats. and not even in a post. just to yourself. post results if you want.
>>
>>25755817
I am male, and I have a female friend.
It started with me having a crush on her, sure.
But things didn't work out that way.

I grew to love her, not simply in a romantic sense. It would be nice to have something, but I'm actually okay with it not happening.

I don't know, I'm a weird person though.
>>
>>25757308
women aren't on your team

they think they're better than you.

you know how there's *someone* you think you're better than? like, on *every* level? you're just not threatened by them in any way?

women feel that way about you if you're a beta tool. nature just blessed them with an enormous capacity for being fake and placating. that's why faggots are confused when she still goes home with chad (or at least an assertive beta.)
>>
i have a female friend i wouldn't say she's my best friend but whatever. no i don't love her i have in the past thought about fucking her but i think about fucking everyone. she was going out with my friend for the majority of the time i knew her so it was no go and i see her as more of a sister i never had than anything now. i don't think anything will ever happen because i just don't want to lose her as a friend our bond's too tight.
>>
It's pretty easy because (and I know this may blow your mind) not everybody is the exact same person.

>tfw 99% femfriends
>tfw only a small handful are cute
>don't want to date them for various reasons
I don't find casual sex appealing either and I stay dissociated from reality the huge majority of the time WOO
>>
File: jesus.png (54KB, 126x154px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
54KB, 126x154px
>>25757338
>manipulate me into admitting my innermost thoughts and feelings to what end?

oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
File: hayt.jpg (36KB, 430x321px) Image search: [Google]
hayt.jpg
36KB, 430x321px
>>25757609
>too tight
pussy game too strong bruh

>>25757658
keep telling that to yourself cuck-boy

then when one of them leads you on and slights you, you'll be back on here posting about how women are all whores
>>
>>25757110
>But yeah, most of female friends I can be, i dunno, more vulnerable around?

They told everyone else and laugh about it. Happened to a guy I knew a year ago. If you want to vent your feelings, do it online anonymously. Don't vent to people irl. You can't risk the gossip of you spreading around. No one will respect you.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.