[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I get a /fit/ body, will I be able to trick a girl into loving me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1451911841615.jpg (380KB, 1828x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1451911841615.jpg
380KB, 1828x3250px
If I get a /fit/ body, will I be able to trick a girl into loving me?
>>
>>25755698
Loving you? No. Fucking you? Possibly.
>>
>>25755698
visualize this! there is one boy and one girl, the girl points to his pelvis and says to the boy: look it you silly boy, with this i am going to control your life
>>
>>25755698
>getting fit for a woman's sake
>>
>>25755759
>visualize this! there is one boy and one girl, the girl points to hER pelvis and says to the boy: look it you silly boy, with this i am going to control your life
>>
If OP tricks a girl into fucking him, will he be able to then trick her into loving him?
>>
I started lifting in 2011 and I'm still a KV In my late 20s

Truth is if you don't get into the game early your chances of ever squeezing your way into the sexual market is very low.
>>
>>25755743
Well, how do I trick them into love? I'm all out of love potion #9

>>25755762
It's one of several reasons

>>25755802
I'm 19 years old, is that too late? I'm a doughy skinnyfat kid
>>
>>25755821
You can trick them for sex, but you have to manipulate them for love. Best case scenario, you will have a miscarriage and a bitter restraining-order tier breakup. Worst case is murder-suicide.
>>
>>25755802
>if you don't get into the game early your chances..
it all starts from optimistic thinking
>>
please respond please r9k i'm desperate
>>
>>25757238
You can't trick them into loving you because they can't feel love. You might be able to trick one into becoming temporarily attracted to you and thinking she can trick you into providing her resources, but that's about it.
>>
>>25757238

Yes you will OP
>>
The secret is maintaining your frame (your ideal life perspective) , and then sucking people into your reality.

For instance, if you're a boring fuck that just likes video games and find yourself at a party with normies. Nobody knows video games better than you and nobody is as passionate about vidya then you. You probably have the best knowledge and opinions on vidya. So you slowly talk vidya with accessible topics like n64 mario kart that most normies enjoy. You are slowly sucking these people into your reality, your domain. Then you have them right where you want them. Your stronger passion/knowledge should bring out your charisma which is what hooks people to you. This is how you get to know people beyond fruitless small talk and pleasantries.

Above all, you need to try your best to present you optimal self. Become healthy. Get as fit as you can, find a style that works well with you, stay groomed and maintain good hygiene. This is because people are more likely to indulge you because you look enticing. People judge books by their covers - you want your cover to be attractive as possible. Then the sky is the limit with your game.
>>
What's the game she's playing on the ipad ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.