[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American niggers so much worse than migrants that came

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 26

File: Momma-2[1].jpg (10KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Momma-2[1].jpg
10KB, 300x281px
Why are American niggers so much worse than migrants that came here actually from from Africa and still speak with a whatever-tribal-language accent?
>>
>>25754364

Oppression
>>
american nig nogs are taught from birth that they are responsible for nothing. every problem in their life is because of white people. government owes them and will take care of them. they can do whatever the fuck they want because they have no responsibility.
>>
American black culture is very anti-education. Some American blacks mock other black kids who read and do homework. I wonder if it stems from being anti-authority.

The difference stems from the sacrifice that a lot of those Africans made to come to America. My own parents had to spend lots of money to catch a plane. Both of them grew up poor. But they also had a better family structure than a lot of American blacks here. Both of them had both parents and learned values. As much as people see Africa as being the shits, things are slower there. People are humble in the rural areas.

I think it comes down to family structure and community.
>>
File: 1444346271662.jpg (53KB, 360x309px) Image search: [Google]
1444346271662.jpg
53KB, 360x309px
american niggers truly disgusting. poor, fresh-off-the-boat africans aren't even that bad. they're weird and stinky but they're nice and semi-normal (in terms of manners and human decency). but goddam our niggers are so fucking subhuman, dumb, and ultraviolent.

>my face when the high rate of african-american violence persists at every income level and ACROSS income levels, ie upper class blacks are still more likely to commit violent, heinous crime than middle class whites.

african-americans are the dumbest and most violent ethnic group on the face of the earth. there is literally no group more toxic than them.
>>
File: Guns_race.png (13KB, 834x469px) Image search: [Google]
Guns_race.png
13KB, 834x469px
>>25754364

OP you draw an important distinction and more people need to see it. American Negros are shit tier humans and should be avoided at all costs. However fresh off the board blacks from Africa are great people.

Harvard business school got it's minority enrollment numbers up. How did they do it? 25% of the black students there are new immigrants from Nigeria. Only ignorant liberal cucks think that the only thing standing between ghetto Tyrone and a lifetime of success is a white person willing to give him a chance.
>>
>>25754364
The Africans that get a visa or citizenship are the cream of the crop, the smartest ones in their countries.

The typical dindus here hate education and are taught not to take responsibility for anything.

A lot of the Haitians that immigrate here actually prefer to identify as Haitian, not black, and work to keep their accent so they don't get associated with your typical coon.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 229x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 229x251px
Da chikin
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 400x513px
tell this to my dad who is in the middle of a divorce with a Nigerian woman
>>
Africa is such a nice place.
>>
Y'all are racist as shit.
>>
>>25755096
>woman
well there's your problem. women are shit everywhere.

>>25755106
used to be a lot nicer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>25755106
go home redditboi. you get no karma points here.
>>
>>25755031
Haitians are pretty retarded though. Dominicans are much better.
>>
>>25755113
I'm a black Brit and find most black Americans to be absolutely insufferable. The fact that kids here are trying to emulate that gang culture is annoying and toxic as fuck.

America needs to sort itself out.
>>
Because memes m9 :DDDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 379x364px
>>25755411
Some coon always has to suck up to whitey
>>
>>25755483
In England, there's not really much distinction by skin colour. What you call sucking up to whitey is just getting an education and not being a thug. The difference between a black Brit and an Amerinigger is like the difference between ape and human.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 433x480px
>>25755540
>there isn't much distinction based on skin color

Keep lying to yourself
>>
File: 1448932546440.png (13KB, 409x476px) Image search: [Google]
1448932546440.png
13KB, 409x476px
>>25755483
>mfw nigs, anytime they see a person with black skin being a normal human being, call him an uncle tom coon house nigger
like clockwork. this is why no one likes you weirdos.
>>
>>25754841
>my face when the high rate of african-american violence persists at every income level and ACROSS income levels, ie upper class blacks are still more likely to commit violent, heinous crime than middle class whites.

Imma need some sauce on that bullshit sandwich
>>
File: image.gif (978KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978KB, 245x300px
>>25755584
>white people are so arrogant that they think acting like them is the only way to be normal
>>
File: 1423207063545.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1423207063545.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>>25755623
>mfw nigs are so retarded that they view human decency and basic communication skills as "acting white"
everyone else on planet earth understand this. but nigs will never learn. too willfully ignorant.
>>
File: image.gif (536KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
536KB, 400x204px
>>25755647
>claims black people don't have basic communication skills
>can't even ask out a 3/10 girl without stuttering and embarrassing himself
>>
File: 1452719372456.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452719372456.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>25755575
>I'm an uncultured amerifag who thinks every country is as racially tense as the dumpster fire of a country I call home.
>>
Nigger here, its because of how we are raised. Those that have two parents are generally better behaved than than those who had runaway nigger fathers. I had a father figure growing up and I just finished my bachelors degree. Still never worked a day in my life, can't find a job and I have crippling social anxiety. Eh, could be worse, I could be one of you white neckbeards.
>>
I grew up in the UK, lived 10 years in Australia & now live in the US.

Living in the US made me extremely racist against American blacks. This country should stop kowtowing to them.
>>
>>25755689
Project much anonykun?
>>
>>25755742
You sound like a neckbeard but black
>>25755747
Yeah nobody like those guys
>>
>>25754520
>Some American blacks mock other black kids who read and do homework. I wonder if it stems from being anti-authority.

I'd definitely say that's part of the reason, I mean, if I didn't have decent parents I'd probably believe white people were the source of all of my problems and rather just let everything burn too A lot of American blacks hear horror stories from their grandparents about things white people have done to them when they were young or how they were denied a lot of things they worked their asses for because they were black

The still very apparent racial tension doesn't help with those views either, I've seen a lot of other blacks I know just go out of their way to just confirm their suspicions when it comes to white people. Speaking from personal experience though, I don't trust whites either but I'm not going to go out of my way to slander every white person as racist.
>>
File: chann.jpg (250KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
chann.jpg
250KB, 750x500px
>>25756042

Do you think Obama has made racial tensions better or worse?
>>
>>25754364
They developed in a different society. They're from a completely different mindset.
>>
>>25754364
Nigerian here
Probably because our parents literally beat it into us that we have to succeed. Most of them came from good spots in Africa to North America and were in the gutter and they had to work their way up with grit. You think they're gonna let their fuckhead kid screw up all their hard work? Plus respect is a huge thing in African culture, and that aspect seems to be lost in African Americans. I can't talk back to my mom without getting my ass beat and I'm a grown man.
>>
File: dontgetup.jpg (136KB, 766x510px) Image search: [Google]
dontgetup.jpg
136KB, 766x510px
>>25756146
>Plus respect is a huge thing in African culture, and that aspect seems to be lost in African Americans.

I think respect manifests itself as a negative thing with African Americans. How many murders stem from a negro feeling "disrespected" and reacting the only way he knows how, with violence.
>>
>>25756042
>I'd definitely say that's part of the reason, I mean, if I didn't have decent parents I'd probably believe white people were the source of all of my problems and rather just let everything burn too A lot of American blacks hear horror stories from their grandparents about things white people have done to them when they were young or how they were denied a lot of things they worked their asses for because they were black

This fucking shit right here. American blacks didn't just wake up one day and decide to blame white people for all their problems. The first few generations of blacks saw jim crow and segregation and church bombings and the destruction of black wall street. So their kids grew up and never forgot what white people did to their parents just because of their skin and so they taught their kids about it. You can't erase history nor should you. The only real problem is that black communities today aren't realizing that white people aren't as shitty as they used to be so they shouldn't be blamed them for the sins of their fathers. Its really just an issue of trying to move forward.

>>25756063

I feel like obama has made it worse

>Stormfag Hillbillies in bumfuck virginia can't stand having a black president so they constantly shit on him even though he has actually done some good for this country
>republican leadership shits on obama because its the easiest way to appeal to their base demographic
>obama isn't able to get as much as he want done in office
>stormfag hillbillies in bumbfuck virginia use it as more fuel to their fire of obama being a bad president
>repeat
>>
>>25755622
you said it right. You'd think nig nogs with money would be a little less prone to being violent thugs all the time but they all seem to act just like the poor, smelly criminal ones.
>>
>>25756428
no senpai, i'm not agreeing with you. I'm asking for sources to back up your claims.
>>
>queue Africans being huge assholes
>>
The weak blacks didn't survive slavery so all we have left are the descendants of angry, hate filled slaves.
>>
>>25756063
I can't really say for sure since I live in the south anyway. But I know things haven't gotten that much better.

>>25756146
Identity is probably another issue, no african americans really have a cultural identity that can call back on like the africans who migrated here on their own accord. we're all pretty much mixed up and all there really is to learn from our ancestors is hate. I mean, my family is a mixture of native american, caribbean and white I sure as hell have no African cultural ties to call back on or teach my kids about or many things positive to say about it, all I can do is pass on the truth and at least teach them how to be decent human beings. But they'll always have that feeling of being displaced and not knowing where they truly belong compared to kids of different ethnic groups.

That's just the reality for blacks in america.
>>
>>25756424
why don't black people realize success is the best revenge? if they harbor resentment towards white people, why not beat them at their own game and focus on school. in b4 muh oppression, just get a stem degree and good grades and companies will be dying to hire you to fill quotas
>>
>>25754364
Because they DINDU NUFFIN, CRACKA
>>
>>25757087
Can't change the mindset that being smart and going to college is what white people do while blacks are supposed to be thuggish. That's why the percentage of blacks with 4 year degrees is so low.
>>
>>>25757087
>why don't black people realize...

lemme stop you right there
>>
>>25754492
true dat, true dat.
>>
they dont have any dads to beat the nigger out of them. 75% single mother rate
>>
Because blacks from Africa for the most part value education and being a part of society and being accepted.

Ameriblacks discourage others from doing well in school or speaking properly since its "acting white" so the social pressure is very high so instead they just turn to crime or laziness to be accepted by their peers.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 269x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 269x152px
>Africans are better
>despite their entire country being complete shit
>>
>>25755483
I didn't realise having an opinion meant that I was sucking up. Then again, if that makes me a suck up, I'll wear it like a badge of honour.

It's becoming increasingly more obvious you're that girl who's been shitting up this board with your race-bait threads because you're insecure. Let me preface this with the following: it's highly likely that I am the same gender and race as you. I personally think that your current behaviour is an utter embarrassment.

Instead of denigrating others and trying to police their thoughts and beliefs on an anonymous imageboard, it may be prudent for you to dedicate your time to something more constructive because it looks like your shitposting is making you more unstable.

If you came to the UK, you'd probably realise how toxic American's race culture is. I'm not denying the fact that the UK has its own problems (classism, etc), but I'd take those over having to live in the US as a black person any day.
>>
File: 1373253851183.jpg (12KB, 205x346px) Image search: [Google]
1373253851183.jpg
12KB, 205x346px
>>25757294
>despite their entire country being complete shit
>their entire country
>country
AH! GOTCHA
>>
>>25755131
Are you Dominican?
>>
>>25757087
They think it's a loaded game. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If they believe the game was rigged against them, they lose all motivation to try, and therefore do poorly, proving the game is rigged.

It's the same reason rap songs and popular black culture glorifies success via illegal actions. If it's impossible for a black guy to win the legit way, they'll cheat and tell the world how they cheated and rub it in the world's face.
>>
Is life so bad that literally no one on this site has anything better to do but obsess over Tyrone? Jesus fuck, it's like blacks are on your minds 24/7
>>
>>25757298
You're just trying to get brownie points from white people by talking crap about African Americans
>>
Africans are literal shit. FOBs included. Dindumuffins are 1.5x worse. Fuck both of them. Fuck all of you retards who identify as black. Fuck you all.

I'm a goddamn human being before anything else. You and I will respect each other as such. Not "wow Jimmy is WHITE" or "Michael is BLACK". Fuck your identity politics. Meritocracy or suicide.
>>
>>25757294
Well if they realize it's complete shit and decide to leave then they can't be that bad.
>>
>>25757351
good post m8, there's a lot of truth to this
>>
>>25755647
this tbhfamille
>>
resentment of whites is just another stupid thought in people's head which accomplishes nothing constructive. Why the fuck are people so focused on hating each other? Why wouldn't you focus on getting along? Surely, if anything, that is a positive step forward.

Sort your mind out.
>>
>>25755131
Dominicans are all descendants of rape victims. The dominicans are what you get when you have an entire people who were so weak that the black was literally raped out of them.
>>
>>25757421
These people rape babies because they think it cures AIDS
>>
File: 1446610589120.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1446610589120.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>25756473

Heres one piece of information as a general prespective
>>
>>25757357
>that half-hearted arse-pull

Peace, I'm out.

Assuming this isn't bait, I'm sorry if my logic tilted your world view on its axis, anon. Maybe one day you'll learn to open your mind to dissenting opinions.
>>
>>25757448
And the ones who leave want to get away from that.
>>
>>25757189
But being thuggish is destroying communities. How the fuck can a group of people be so grossly misguided in their actions and beliefs? Why the fuck is this happening?

All you have to do is look at the crime stats, and it becomes very apparent that blacks are fucking themselves up much more than whitey is fucking them.
>>
>>25757357
he's speaking his heart faggot. it's plainly obvious that there are some huge issues within the african american community.
>>
>>25757485
I don't know man. I'm just glad I didn't grow up in the truly niggery parts of Brooklyn. Black people hate the niggers way more than white people ever could.
>>
>>25757354

>mfw you have no idea what it's like to live in a city that is >50% black
>>
>>25757526
There are some problems but still most black people(non-whites in general) are always trying to prove their whiteness to white people or that they're different. I don't get why people kiss up to you faggots so much.
>>
>>25757695
>most black people
Most black people in America are thugs or assholes that always complain about white people like it's their fucking birth right.
Now Hispanics that can pass as white will suck up to white people as much as possible.
>>
File: zimm.png (321KB, 579x342px) Image search: [Google]
zimm.png
321KB, 579x342px
>>25757799

you got that right brotha

>white hispanic
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 221x225px
>>25757799
The ones who aren't thugs are usually desperately trying to be accepted by white people. God, can't black people just work hard for themselves instead of living life to be accepted by whites?fuck white people
>>
>>25755411
When it comes to a Many kids/teens, America will never sort itself out. Good kids (whatever race), are belittled, bullied; and in places that are mostly black or Hispanic, they're lucky to survive through high school. And it's Not racist if it's true.
>>
>>25757866
why do you hate white people?

it's a black person's fault if he sucks up to white people. That's his action; his decision.

Why do you blame white people for that? We don't force it out of you.

Openly hating white people doesn't help anything. It further divides us. You suck for contributing to that.

Before you call me a hypocrite, I hate it when white people say hateful shit to black people too. That contributes just as badly if not worse to the problem. We should all strive to make things better but of course we never do..... it's saddening.
>>
Because all americans, no matter the race, are shit.

As a mexican, I can tell whenever mexican american kids come over to Mexico with their 1st generation immigrants that they are spoiled little shits. I can spot them right away.

Entitled, spoiled, lazy.. these are Americans.
>>
>>25757962
I don't hate white people but I also don't understand why my whole existence should revolve around trying to make you like me
>>
>>25757866
I'm not a thug nor am I an uncle Tom. Stop fucking generalizing. Why aren't parents teaching their kids to look at people on an individual basis instead of allowing snap judgements to blind your perception of people. That's one the greater lessons my father ever taught me. Never use a rotary cylinder on a paint job that only requires a brush.
>>
>>25758079
Because you live in a majority white country dumb ass. If I went to China I would try to fit in so the majority of people liked me, knock the chip off your shoulder and quit crying
>>
>>25758132
I live in a white country but I live for myself and I do not live to make you happy. Anything I do to improve my life is for me, you entitled little shit.

I know this I new to you because you're probably use to minorities trying to suck the shit out of your asshole.
>>
>>25758129
>says stop generalizing
>claims African Americans are insufferable

Make up your mind
>>
>>25758208
>claims African Americans are insufferable

Im not the guy who said that. r9k should start using tags.
>>
>>25758079
>I don't understand why my whole existence should revolve around trying to make you like me

it doesn't have to revolve around that. Are white people behaving in a way that influences you to act like that? Are they mistrustful of you or something because you're black and so you have to prove otherwise?

If so, then fuck them for not treating you like they would a white person, but at the same time, you don't have to give in to their bullshit.

If they don't like you for being you then honestly they can go to hell. Don't even worry about it. Avoid people like that and continue being yourself.

You don't have to convince white people to like you. if they're decent people they'll warm up to you naturally like with anyone else. I think there are a lot of decent white people out there, just as there are a lot of ignorant idiots.
>>
File: Me Mi.jpg (1MB, 768x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Me Mi.jpg
1MB, 768x1184px
I'm not any worse than any white person, in fact I think I might be 2x cooler.
>>
>>25757358
>projecting much white boi

OG comment
>>
>>25758270
I get a lot of white people complain about crime ok w.e but it doesn't end there. They want to tell me what is the correct music to listen to,the way I should speak, look and dress etc

Trust me I've been around many white people like this.
>>
>>25757358
Fucking this.

original comment
>>
>>25758331
yes, and they're the ignorant idiots. they shouldn't even affect you because they're so stupid.

Look, if you're trying to prove something to whitey, then I'm sorry but that's on you. You're making yourself unhappy because you're catering to the whims of fools.

Be yourself despite those people. Don't let them have power over you.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 225x224px
Australian aboriginals are just as bad as American nigs. We have a lot of African immigrants here and they are by far better than abos. Literally 95% of abos you see in public are either drunk, begging, arguing, abusing white people, or generally causing a nuisance of themselves. No wonder their race literally went nowhere and hadn't even invented more than a sharp stick in 40,000 years until whities came.

Pic related, none of them appeal to any senses.
>>
You people act like every other race that lives in America are gold stars.
>>
>White people in this thread: "We DINDU NUFFEN! It's the Nigger's fault for everything!"
You whitefags act like you don't take pride in racism.
>>
>>25758452
>race literally went nowhere
>didn't need to
>british turn up
>successive governments attempt to kill, segregate and honest to god breed them out of existence
>were still constitutionally regarded as fauna well into 20th century
But it's their fault guys. Damn them and their easy Centrelink when good white dole bludgers have to work so hard to rort the system.
>>
>>25758470
no one's perfect, but niggers are extra bad.
>>
I believe it is largely due to breeding practices of slave owners. They purposely bred slaves to be more muscular at the expense of other characteristics.
>>
>>25758531
I gotta agree. We somehow belittle their existence, yet there were in perfect harmony with the land. They respected our country more than we ever will, and we have the arrogance to dismiss their history just because it differs from our own?
>>
>>25758630
Pretty much. Progress is incredibly subjective. When you consider 40-60 thousand years' stable existence with what they had, you could argue that they had perfected living in Australia.
>b-but sticks

It's a damn shame that they were an oral tradition, which was completely decimated by scattering the communities and forbidding their languages.
>>
>>25755575
>>25755705
As a Canadian, I can confirm britbong.

>be kid
>went to niagara falls with dad
>nice city
>cross border
>exponentially worse city
>dad asks some passing nigga for a lighter
>WHAT?
>I need a light, here you can have a smoke too
>WHAT? ITS MY LIGHTER
>nigga's white gf starts trying to calm nigga bf down
>trying to explain my dad just wants to BORROW a lighter and to not chimp out
>reluctantly hands my dad the lighter

Ameriniggas are legit a diff. breed
>>
>>25754520
>Both of them grew up poor. But they also had a better family structure than a lot of American blacks here. Both of them had both parents and learned values.
Its really this. A lot of african americans family structure is fucked up with one grandma who has her shit together raising like a half dozen grandkids from her deadbeat kids with no men in sight.
>>
>>25757358
>>25756424
All you white guilters and non-Whites are free to leave White countries and stop using White inventions. No one's stopping you nor will anyone miss you.
>>
See what racial diversity does? Each race needs to live in their own areas, then no one can bitch about X group being X.
>>
>>25760106
t. Someone who hasn't left their basement in 5 years
>>
File: 1443735136316.jpg (64KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
1443735136316.jpg
64KB, 568x335px
>liberal cuck hipsters love portland
>portland is literally the whitest large city in the USA
>>
File: 1448927408801.jpg (16KB, 323x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448927408801.jpg
16KB, 323x480px
>>25760268
>liberals like the most liberal city in the nation
Shocking
>>
>>25760106
Each social class needs their own ares too.
>>
>>25760268
Most hyper liberals have never even met a minority, let alone one that isn't whitewashed. Most of those heavily populated liberal areas are literally whitevile. It's like the south except with a lot of coffee shops.
>>
>>25754364

There is a secret history of the people that became slaves in America. I tend to agree with Black Hebrew Israelites about that. I don't think they are "chosen" though. I think they are connected to Egypt in some way. Probably career servants since the Hyksos and later Arabs, Jews and Europeans, and hate light skin "Edomites" for thousands of years.

"Middle Passage" is a murky chapter of history, and possibly a cover for what really happened. Selected tribes were made into slaves, which were already slaves to Arabs in Africa.
>>
>>25760349
>liberal
>as long as you're not a minority you're welcome here!

Soooo liberal. That's why the most segregated cities in the country are up north and "liberal". They love blacks unless they have to live next to them and deal with them on a daily basis.

Shit, Wisconsin is the WORST state for blacks in the US (going off of income, homeownership, college degrees, incarceration rate, unemployment etc.). Absolute worst and it's a swing state that's voted for Obama (a liberal who's just white enough for them) twice. Bunch of closet racists.
>>
>>25754364

The IQ of blacks in America is 15 points higher than that of Africa, yet American blacks act less civilized and more lawless much of the time. I can't attribute this wholly to rape by white slavemasters. They also made a shitload of musical forms in a short period of time, while Africa has produced hardly anything of note in music over thousands of years. There is a lot of substance to the claim that they are a different breed of blacks altogether.
>>
>>25760645
>yet American blacks act less civilized and more lawless much of the time.
We are so smart that we don't need to listen to laws. Especially white laws.
>>
>>25754841

>there is literally no group more toxic than them

Roma gypsies and Australian Abos seem pretty bad.

Is it just me or does it seem like blacks in the Midwest US are the absolute worst and the most violent towards whites?

At least the blacks in the Northeast tend to segregate themselves, and the rural/country blacks in the South tend to be better-mannered and less anti-white.

Any historical reason for this?
>>
American niggers are so bad that their own race makes fun of them.
>>
File: image.gif (844KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
844KB, 440x330px
>>25754364
White peoples
>>
>>25754364
because niggers are animals and are encouraged to act like animals by other niggers, black people tend to grow up around white people so they actually learn to value respect

african immigrants are in an unfamiliar environment and will not fit in with niggers because niggers are pack animals that hate anything different so they will instead attempt to fit in with white people because we judge people based on the content of their character (something niggers cant fathom)
>>
>>25754364
Niggers are a lot like Supermutants.
>>
>>25761208
nah super mutants are evolved humans, bethesda just fucked them up and turned them into orcs

niggers are more like the vipers and jackals of new vegas, shitty raider gangs that cant even outdo other shitty raider gangs much less the civilized peoples
>>
>>25757866
you mean the (minority) that arent thugs are forced to look outside of their race for role models because the majority of african americans are fucking retarded niggers that couldnt be caught in the rain without blaming it on the white man?
>>
>>25754364
Because they are American.
>>
>>25758331
>white guy likes a band
>recommends band to friend
>friend happens to be black
WITEY DESTROYIN MUH CULTURE MAKIN ME LISTEN TO DEVIL MUSIC O LAWDY HAV MERCY ON ME THE WITE MAN A DEVIL
>>
>>25758331
>guy mispronounces a word or has poor sentence structure
>other guy corrects him so he doesnt sound like a retard in future
>guy he corrected happens to be black
>chimpout ensues because wifey destroyin muh identity

>at a funeral for a well respected police officer who never did any wrong and died in the line of duty protecting children from a terrorist attack
>everyone dressed for the occasion
>man turns up late dressed informally in bright colours with the words "fuck da police" tatooed on his forehead
>after the funeral friend of late man asks him what the fuck he was thinking
>late man happens to be black
>chimpout ensues
>>
>>25760984
If you think the blacks in the midwest are bad you should see the ones in the southeast.
>>
>>25758583
They literally bred blacks to be better at everything

There was even a larger gap between intelligence before
>>
I'm probably being racist here but i like american black peeps way more. Every african ive ever met, theyve all been nigerian admittadly, has been fuckin awful

girls are self righteous and the guys are hyper-macho douchebags
>>
>>25754364
The Afrikaans sold us the shit tier niggers way back in the slave trade.
>>
>>25760984
What do all 3 of those groups have in common
>Poor
>Hated

Poor people will always commit crime and be dumbasses don't let the jew easily manipulate you and pit you against oneanother
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 768x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 768x240px
African immigrants >>>>>>>>>> Basketball Americans
>>
>>25763955
You realize Afrikaans are mostly Dutch boers, right? Stop trying to act smart before you embarrass yourself infront of some Normies.
>>
File: image.gif (124KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
124KB, 300x167px
>>25763314
>African guys are more hyper-macho than African Americans
>NAPA detected

who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>25754364
Because everyone except Black Americans were taught the importance of thinning the herd, even Africans. If someone is a shit person who commits crimes and he gets killed by police, even if he's your cousin you should say thank you because they're making sure that fucktard doesn't pass on his genes.
>>
>>25760480
>hurr durr portland is white
Doesn't mean it isn't the hood.
I live in Portland and outside of downtown there are only a couple neighborhoods that aren't ghetto and they're really close to the city.
>>
>>25754364
eh, are they? the refugeeniggers in germany have very high crime rate compared to refugees from syria for example
>>
Because we only let the good Africans in, while Basketball Americans are all born here.
>>
>>25758630
>>25758673

THEY FUCKING TORCHED AUSTRALIA TO THE POINT THAT MOST OF THE COUNTRY IS NO LONGER LIVABLE

At one with nature my ass, you libs are so delusional about natives
>>
>>25765414
do you even live in australia you dumb cunt.
>>
>>25761743
when the fuck has this ever happened
>>
>>25761909
yeah that's not how it happens. more like

>use the slang and vernacular you're familiar with because that's what most of your peers or friends use
>the immediate assumption white people make is that you're ignorant regardless of how well-spoken you are in your academic or professional life
>>
>>25760984
>Australian abos

desu abos arent as bad as niggers. the majority arent gang-banger thugs and they dont usually commit violent crimes, they just seem to be content with stealing shit occasionally and drinking/smoking their race out of existance.

t. australian
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.