[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here so far gone they don't even fucking know Just fuck lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: image%3A160592.png (522KB, 594x584px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A160592.png
522KB, 594x584px
Who here so far gone they don't even fucking know
Just fuck lol
>>
Yeah I don't even know what the fuck anymore.
>>
I feel like if normals knew what we know did they would just collapse from shock
>>
File: 1432365018219.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1432365018219.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
It's a lot better once you make it to the other side (i.e. finally give up dealing with your emotions and just stop having them).

I'm not happy, but I'm not sad anymore either.
>>
File: Tired.jpg (165KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tired.jpg
165KB, 491x750px
>>25753849
this. just numb.
>>
I don't know. I feel like I'm progressing kind in a predictable manner. I've accelerated some self destructive behaviors (hooray for drug abuse!) and am basically trash, but I still hang on just barely enough. It's probably partially because I have an online girlfriend, if she wasn't part of my life in the small way she is, I would probably just laugh and give up and watch things crumble faster.
>>
I'm being set up on a blind date with a fat tumblr "kawaii" feminist girl. I'm been alone for so long that i'm probably just going to go for it.
>>
me too guys

fuck the dumb shit
>>
File: Mutant_apocalypse.jpg (199KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant_apocalypse.jpg
199KB, 1360x768px
>>25753941
do what you gotta do. and own it.
>>
In fact I actually only have one or two reasons why I live, but I don't seem to get panicked thinking about that. But I am still excited as I'm heading for either a terrible disaster or a huge victory on this road I'm heading down where there is no turning back. It's not that I'm a thrill seeker, I just don't care anymore, the shock of losing stability in my life cannot bother me any longer. I feel pride, freedom, and a lack of empathy for myself. If not outright happiness, I at least feel content with this journey.
>>
File: 1437276577869.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1437276577869.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>Lost some weight
>Women flirt with me all the time
>They do that lip bite sometimes and twist side to side where they're standing
>Can't think of anything to say because of brain fog

How do I think better? I have all these words but it's hard to find them fast enough to make women think I think good
>>
>>25753887
numbness > crippling sadness
>>
how do you guys deal with people like your mom everyday? i cant stop caring about that
>>
dont worry eventauly u stop thinking
>>
>>25753849
Please tell me how. I'd much rather be completely emotionally numb then be hopelessly depressed every minute
>>
>>25754072
you must be full of shit or you're a literal autist

I've fucked 9 girls in my life and not one ever bit their fucking lip for me
that's some hollywood shit
>>
>>25754082
My mom is a cunt who only loves my brother and my sister. The only reason she doesn't hate me is because I help out around the house unlike my siblings.

>inb4 someone says im just being edgy and too stupid to see that my mother loves me
>>
I kicked my roommate out 2 months ago and I don't have any friends.

I got a raise this week which accounts for the missing rent though so I guess there's that.
>>
>go to school
>work hard doing difficult work
>do school and homework from 9 till 7
>get home at 7, alone
>start having panic attacks for no reason
>feel intense dread, like my life is fucking pointless (not in an extensional way, but a depressed, something bads going to happen way)
>drink to calm down, doesn't work, not enough alcohol, or hours in the night
>wake up next day tired, but do it all again

I don't know how to get out
>>
I wonder when neets will make the connection between doing nothing but being on the computer all day and crippling loneliness and depression
>>
>>25754139
Maybe you should stop fucking single moms
>>
>>25754139
Cultural variation in age or region

Also can you normies kindly get the fuck off my board?
>>
>>25754173
underage b& normie ree etc etc etc gtfo
>>
>>25754082
i live with my mom, i take out the trash work and work on our house and stuff, she's very disappointed in me but hasn't said anything since i stopped going to school

it's all good
>>
>>25754175
Only some robots are neets. I think the majority of us are in college, a lot of us are pretty successful educationally/occupationally/intellectually but our social/emotional lives are either non-existent or wrecks.

Also nice bait, I'm sure your mother would be proud.
>>
>>25754173
Try to get more sleep. That can help with acute paranoia and depression.
>>
>>25754209
I'm 24. I go to university

don't call me normie because im not one. normies don't get scared to talk to people
>>
>>25754173
>tfw even when things are going good they're going bad
>>
>>25754256
okay..but its hard. I have a very hard time going to sleep at night
>>
>>25753771
A normal person would not be standing if they experienced a fraction of our pain
>>
>>25754273
>>tfw even when things are going good they're going bad
fucking this exactly.

jesus christ. this is my whole life, and things only go good so often
>>
>>25754293
Because you stay up late the night before, because you have a heard time going to sleep, because you stayed up late the night before, because etc.

Please seriously try. It actually might help you.
>>
I feel like i'm developing dementia and i'm only in my late 20s, nothing makes sense anymore. Sometimes I attempt to say something to my brother and it just comes out like jibberish like steve brule.
>>
File: 1446148752242.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446148752242.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>25753429
I want off this ride. please just end me.
>>
>>25754293
Force yourself to get up earlier in the morning (use an alarm clock) so you'll be tired at night. Stop playing videogames with your friends who live two or three time zones behind who can stay up hours later than you can.
>>
I've got it under control
>>
>>25754293
Try being productive in the morning rather than at night.
>>
File: 1451529493705.jpg (184KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
1451529493705.jpg
184KB, 1280x786px
numb and jaded, angry with everything and trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life, wondering if i'll be doing the same shit in five years

fuck
>>
>>25754129
It will come naturally, dear anon. It all triggered since i started going to a psichiatrist...... He basically said it is some sorta of self-defense mechanism to protect yourself from the bad feels. Things that once brought me bad feels, now don't bother me that much, same for good feels. JUST
>>
Lmao right here bro, pls help
>>
I think I'm close to engaging full blown self destruction mode.

>fucked whores
>got a tattoo
>used LSD
>abuse alcohol all the time

I still constrain myself a lot, but less and less every day. My plan is to just do whatever until I'm 30 and then off myself if I don't have any reason not to.

>>25753907
how did you meet her?
>>
the first thing this made me do when i started feeling it was a bunch of drugs. i flipped out pretty hard, now i just don't do anything. only speak when spoken to, drink occasionally by myself, watch anime, etc
>>
I feel like every slight change in direction I make in life there is a trap waiting to be triggered that prevents me from going further
>>
>>25754406
when my mom comes home in a few hours she'll want to know why I still havent done anything to find out why my work didn't give me any hours yet this month

idk what to do, I already emailed them, im afraid to ring cause i feel like it will bother them

my moms gonna be upset. i dont want to face it
>>
>>25754638
Call them. What are they going to do if you bother them? Not give you any hours? They already aren't.
>>
>>25754559
>used LSD

A critical step in self-actualization.
>>
been grinding on a course which should have led to employment by now
didn't go to uni so picked up bad habits from locals whilst friends progressed
got dumped by some slut who broke my heart
living with mum
done too much drugs so i'm noticeably weirder than most people

i get back up and keep on fighting though. even if it's half assed
>>
>>25754708
I got 10x more nihilistic and depressive after using it

Made me realize I'm already dead
>>
>>25754706
what if they fire me and give me none ever again
>>
>>25754365
I want on your ride if you know what I mean
>>
>>25753429
Life is the dankest of memes
>>
>>25754740
Then they're cunts and you should find a job where your boss actually gives a small enough shit about you to let you work when they take you on.
>>
>>25754614
>I just end up going home as soon as I'm done because I realize I hate being there, and I hate being around people in general
this is why i never pursued comedy,
>>
I should kill myself, but I won't, I have no shame.
>>
>>25754313
I'm smart, capable, very ambitious, have a good job, no friends, and I'm incredibly depressed and hate everything

woo
>>
>>25755849
spotted the teenager
>>
>>25755861
I'm getting on 30
>>
>>25755871
oh damn i missed the job part. too tired.

how does it feel having the attitude of a teenager at 30 y/o? is that why you're on here?
>>
>>25755943
Why do you talk to people when you apparently already know everything?
>>
>>25753429
You all sound like highschool girls. No wonder no one's interested kek
>>
>>25755955
where did i indicate that i know everything
>>
>>25753429
I simply just do not know at this point.
>>
>>25754304
>>>tumblr
original post
>>
>>25753429
> virgin 21 yrs old
>fat
> really fat
> really really fat
> no jeans fit me ( i dont live in america so here's no super sized clothes)
> short
> really short
> 1.68 mt manlet
> have lost all my friends
> no girls talk to me anymore
> im paramedic but i dont wanna work in that shit
> last year never hang out
> last year never kissed a girl
> last year passed almost alone in my room playing vidya
> this year i can't start to study to be a proffessional
> i dont know how i got this way
i wanna change .. im gonna change
first im gonna eat healthy this year... and star walking and try to do something
. i know its gonna be rough specially because i can't pay a gym and my parents are trying to buy a home so finally i can move from my grandma house.
when they get a home. im gonna work and buy some cool gym machines and get fit.
>>
Gang GDF vnjnvnvhn
>>
>>25754304
A normal person would never experience a fraction of your pain because they are not self loathing retards.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.