[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not even fun being Chad. I was Chad for 3 years and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1002x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1002x980px
It's not even fun being Chad. I was Chad for 3 years and now I've settled into being a robot and I'm much happier not having to put up with all the bullshit and the guilt of being a womanizer. Why do robots want to be Chad so bad? It's a waste of time, really.
>>
lol guilt u beta kook fook
>>
File: 1425773082413.gif (500KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425773082413.gif
500KB, 500x500px
Tell me about it. Keeping up a facade to get your dick wet is one of the most soul crushing things you can do to yourself. The worst thing is there's often a point in a relationship where you realize its your dick that's in control and not yourself and the only rationalization you can muster is "but muh dick".

Projecting a bit here but I know that feel.
>>
>>25753357
Shut your bitch mouth, at least you've had those experiences.
>>
What I dislike is how you have to many times be a psychotic manipulator to trick someone into letting you fuck them. It's like violently smacking a cat across the face. Many women don't know why they like what they like, they tap into this primal fetish set off by something in their childhood and it makes them weak and confused. I feel too sorry for them to fuck them.
>>
>>25753416
Not projecting at all. I even manipulated younger, more naive girls, multiple at the same time, for the exact reason of "muh dick." It's worse than it sounds, and its not fun.
>>
Real Chad here. OP is a beta and not Chad. He is confusing female interaction as being Chad when that's not the case.

Normie you are dismissed.
>>
>>25753496
>>I'm a chad
>>but ur a normie get out
>>look at me fit in guys

You're embarrassing.
>>
>>25753557

umm uhh hrrrmm... *yells and leaves thread*
>>
>>25753465
And what were the tricks you used, anon?
>>
>>25753584
I don't even want to think about it, LSD changed me.
>>
>>25753673
>>25753416 here

>>LSD changed me

Fucking same dude. It smashed my false ego into tiny little glass shards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.