[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me but I want the status

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (528KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528KB, 900x1200px
Pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me but I want the status of being in a relationship. How to I stop being such a cuck?
>>
Cheat on her with someone else to even the playing field.
>>
File: 1420347439360.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1420347439360.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>25752881
Once you go cuck you get a quality buck
>>
Keep things going until you can lay down a branch swing to another girl. Never even hint that you know. Dumper her without letting her know you know she's cheating. It's major low status to get cucked, so try not to let that out.
>>
>>25752881
Cheat on her.
>>
>>25752904
>>25752942
Don't listen to them OP. When I found out my bf was cheating on me I cheated on him as well to feel better and get him back, all it did was cause massive problems in my life and make me feel empty and depressed. Just confront her and leave her, there'll be others.
>>
break up with her. any real status you had by having her as your gf was instantly lost the second she decided to cheat. even a NEET virgin has higher status than a cuck
>>
>>25752997
Says the femanon...

Don't listed to this cunt. Find someone else to have sex with and when you think you've found the right one, dump your current gf and rub it in her face for cheating.
>>
>>25752881
Well first off, its not your fault that she's cheating. But I'd call her out on it. Just dont get sappy or teary. Be as straightforward as possible. She's disrespected you. Don't let it show that its fucking with you. Dump her and block her on everything as soon as she 'fesses up to you. Cut her from your life for good and do NOT look back. The only think that really makes you a cuck is if you keep allowing it to happen and continue to let her walk all over you.

>>25752904
What good does it do you to lower yourself down to that level? Just makes you look bad too.

>>25752928
Interesting...
>>
Cucks are very low on the pecking order.
The moment she chooses to be unfaithful should be the moment you end it.
You will be ridiculed for being a cuckold without a spine. You won't be ridiculed for being single.
>>
>>25753025
Do you have relevant life experience? Yeah didn't think so virgin. Trust me OP it isn't worth the trouble, get it over with and dump her ASAP.
>>
>>25753025
she's entirely correct though, even though she's a dumb roastie whore. if you cheat on her, you're just as bad as her. if you just break up with her and expose her cheating to all your mutual friends, her family, etc, then you can reclaim at least some of your manhood
>>
>>25753065
Kill yourself virgin. Nobody wants an incest in their lives.
>>
>>25752904
>>25752942
>>25753025

I'll never understand this logic. YES- they're shitty for cheating. However cheating back just makes you look stupid for going to their level. It doesn't give you a pass. Be an adult and drop them. Chances are if they already cheating they really wont give a fuck about what you do anyway.

Also OP, do you have solid evidence or are you being paranoid?
>>
File: lelbron good job good effort.jpg (57KB, 408x552px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron good job good effort.jpg
57KB, 408x552px
>>25752997
>Don't cheat on her even though she's cheating on you!
kek

>i'm a grill
good b8 but you should have left that part out for max rage later
>>
>>25753146
No... don't be an adult about the matter. Stoop to their level and experience the greatest revenge you can. Unless you're a normie or something....
>>
>>25753183
nah, if they're willing to cheat, they don't give enough of a shit about the relationship to care if you cheat also. the real way to get revenge is to tell everyone about the cheating (especially her friends/family/employers), spread nudes, perhaps even hide something valuable and try to claim she stole it, etc
>>
>>25753183
Yea but then you're the one who looks stupid. At least if you stayed faithful you could tell all your friends/family that she was the cunt and that you did everything right. I didnt say to stay with her. Just dump her and leave. Are you 12?
>>
>>25753251
The only viable option you listed is to spread news. If you cry to everyone about how she cheated it will only make you look insecure.
>>
>>25753256
>stay faithful
You must live in a fantasy anime world. Get out of there brah and break free from the chains of virginity.
>>
>>25753294
stayed faithful until you broke up with her, moron. Not for get to just keep cheating on you. Like I said, the whole point is to expose HER for being the cunt. Keep your record clean. Look better than her.
>>
>>25753146
>don't cheat
They deserve to be used as a fallback while you shop around.
>Be an adult and drop them
I don't quit a shitty job until I have another job lined up because I still want the money. I'm not going to let on that I hate the job until I'm already hired.

It's also a good time to see how far you can push boundaries if you're petty, like getting her to eat more and neglect her hygiene. Personally, I like the idea of cooking all her meals and loading her food up with crisco, butter and salt and putting bacon grease into her bodywash/shampoo/conditioner. I think I could about ruin a cunt's self esteem if I could drag it out long enough, then dump her because she let herself go. Yeast can even be hidden inside the crotch material of panties when you're getting ready to dump her and not having sex anymore.
>>
>>25752881
take notes boys this will be your future if you date women.
>>
find this man and give him a better bj than your gf, outstage her in this cuckery
>>
>>25753370
Homosexual detected. Nice try fag, gays cheat 1000x more than any woman because you are insatiable whores.
>>
>>25753337
>if you're petty, like getting her to eat more and neglect her hygiene. Personally, I like the idea of cooking all her meals and loading her food up with crisco, butter and salt and putting bacon grease into her bodywash/shampoo/conditioner.

Funny, but time consuming. Why would you want to exert so much effort into something so stupid? The time you spend doing that could could also be spent taking a new girl out.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (262KB, 1434x1468px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
262KB, 1434x1468px
>>25753251
That's so uninspired. If you're going for revenge/spite, you need to play it cool and not blow your wad early. Long-con fuckfuck games are best. Things like making her think she's legitimately insane (see pineapple copypasta or clapping guy) or just unappealing to anybody else (my post above about giving her fat and acne). You could even get on her phone and set up meetings with the guy in weird places that make him go out of his way and then delete the messages before she sees them. He'll think she's fucking with him and she'll think he's fucking with her. You can also give her the AIDS by buying blood from a junkie and getting it in her system. The possibilities are endless if you're even slightly creative.
>>
>>25753329
Why? Why should you care what a cheating slut thinks of you?
>>
>>25753419
not even a homo just traumatize from all the cheating women are doing. My friend's gf cheated on him not to long ago and my mother cheated on my dad and he has a heart of gold. How do you expect us to even trust women?
>>
>>25752881

stop being a nigger in a bucket
>>
>>25753476
Its not what SHE thinks about you, dipshit. It's how other people will perceive. Or even how the next girl will perceive you. What if you the next girl comes along and hears about your last gf and what happen? (Which they will find out. Girls find out everything) She'll probably respect you more knowing that you made the mature decision and just left her dumb ass immediately. A cheater is still a cheater. Doesnt matter. Women (especially the smart loyal ones that exist out there) will pick up on that shit.
>>
>>25753605
Because you know of a couple guys that got burnt you're swearing off all women? What's the alternative that's so much better?

Great choice bruh.
>>
>>25752881
How do you know she's cheating on you? I believe you, I just want the story.
>>
>>25753626
Step 1 stop eating watermelon
Step 2 get out of the bucket
>>
>>25752881
Find the guy and make him suck your dick
>>
>>25753638
How about you get a clue you dumbfuck. Have you ever been with a girl? That's what I thought. Once you find out she's cheating on you she will flip the story and tell everyone what a piece of scum you are anyways to get people on her side. But of course a virgin wouldn't know that, so take notes.
>>
>>25753668
Nice try, fix your makeup you gold digging roastie whore
>>
>>25753605
Don't date shitty women then, asshole. Cheating isnt something that comes up from nowhere. It stems from a shitty narcissistic personality type. Your mom is a cunt and so if your friend's gf. Just cause your dad and your dumb friend couldnt tell the difference between a good girl and a shitty one doesn't mean you have to be a fag. Holy shit. Grow up.

Also gays constantly cheat on each other. With that logic, you're better off alone. Enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>25753626
Underrated

Yup this post ain't original
>>
>>25753454
Is it time consuming to put bacon grease into some lotion bottles, perfume, shampoo and conditioner? You don't have to do it often. I'd still have time to date even because that's like 35 minutes of work, max. The yeast would be dependent on how many pairs of panties she has with the crotch padding and how quickly you can split a seam a bit and sew it back up (the moisture will do the rest). The crisco in her food might take a bit longer, but I already cook pretty often. There's also slipping drugs in her purse and calling cops anonymously when she's at work/social gatherings, or setting her up for some "night work" at her job with randos from CL (these might be a bit more obvious).

I'm not suggesting doing all of these at once or even to the same person, but I am suggesting that this opportunity to really fuck with someone that completely deserves it is often wasted in favor of just moving to the next piece of subhuman, disloyal garbage. It's an opportunity to really find your inner child that's been overlooked by most.

What subtle ways can other bots think of to break your toy enough to warrant throwing it away?
>>
>>25753638
Just don't let either one find out. The old bitch gets dumped for letting herself go.
>>
>>25753737
This post actually doesn't make any sense, I'm not even the anon you're arguing with.
>>
>>25753668
>Because you know of a couple guys that got burnt you're swearing off all women?

yes I don't want to work sweat and tears for her just for her to repay me by cheating on me.
>>
>>25753737
Once you find out she's cheating on you she will flip the story and tell everyone what a piece of scum you are anyways to get people on her side

Who will be on her side? Who is honestly going to feel bad for a cheater? Her dumb slutty friends, maybe? A bunch of guys that just want to fuck her? Why the fuck would their opinion matter anyway? She could make up all the shit she wants. She's still going to be a slut.
>>
>>25753851
I like to fucking argue
>>
>>25753869
In theory nobody would, but she will ALWAYS phrase it like your the bad guy. And unless your better friends than the people she talks to, they will believe her over you.
>>
>>25753743
again I am not a homo just very distrusting of women. also you are right about the narcissistic part his gf did gave off narcissistic vibes such as having herself as a wallpaper on her phone and wanting to be the center of attention. any other sings that I should look for in cheating girls? also some fembot said to stay away from girls who are always glued to their phone.
>>
>>25753916
>But she will ALWAYS phrase it like your the bad guy.

Make YOU the bad guy for HER cheating? That just makes her look fucking dumb. Especially if you're the one who was always on their best behavior. If anything, the better you act about it, the more people will question her.

>unless your better friends than the people she talks to, they will believe her over you.

If there are people who are really dumb enough to side with a lying bitch like that, then you're better off without them anyway. Let her have them.
>>
>>25754027
Girls who insist on being surrounded by guy friends constantly while they are in a relationship. That's suspect.

Girls who are overly insecure are more likely to cheat

Hyper-sexuality is suspect as well.
>>
>>25752881
Fuck the dude she's cheating on you with. That'll show her
>>
Is OP even here?
>>
File: 1451792052940.png (261KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451792052940.png
261KB, 645x1260px
>>25753419
>1000x more than something every woman does

I don't like these odds
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.