[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you not yet broken and wise to the ways of women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-01-14-17-09-44.jpg (168KB, 1078x1065px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14-17-09-44.jpg
168KB, 1078x1065px
For those of you not yet broken and wise to the ways of women, let this be a lesson to you.

I'm 28 yrs old and went to high school with the girl in pic related. She was a notorious druggie whore who fucked, snorted and smoked everything in sight. She was once literally gangbanged by 5 black guys WHILE she had a bf. She always considered herself a "free spirit", which is another term for " I have no self respect or self control".

Anyway, the cuck in the pic is her new fiance, and this poor guy has no idea about her past. She finally managed to get her life together and this guy is probably none the wiser, thinking he's stumbled upon a pot of gold.

No matter how qt and innocent a girl may seem, remember everyone has a past...especially women.
>>
File: 23977892781976.png (88KB, 590x610px) Image search: [Google]
23977892781976.png
88KB, 590x610px
>>25751838
I'm pretty sure he knows
>>
>>25751838
And here you are posting on a mongolian wagekuck board

Whats your point?
>>
damn, dude looks in decent shape, too.
>>
>>25751904
kek.. this was his gf
>>
>>25751838
>
RUIN IT FOR HER
RUIN IT
DONT LET THE STACEY WIN

GIVE US INFO
WE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH
>>
>>25751838
She looks good for sex, not cute or innocent. Just use your eyes, Jesus.
>>
Dude probably already knows op.
>>
don't let stacy get away with this
let the innocent man know

if he turns out to be a cuck, so be it
>>
>>25751838
what makes you think the guy didn't have about as much sex as she did ? you're mad as fuck is what it is
>>
>>25751838

Damn no one can know, look at her, all innocent, white skin, nice girl face.

I'm terrified of being with coal burners
>>
>>25751886
Good eye, mate.
That lad looks disgusted, he knows exactly what he's doing. The face of a man that's given up, he doesn't give a fuck anymore. He just wants his turn to pump his seed into that... Thing. He's determined to face the consequences of his actions, he knows full well that he's going to get cucked, divorced and stuck with paying child support for the children he'll never see, whom will likely belong to an other man. The face of a man bracing for impact.

Don't let this be you, boys.
>>
>>25752075
Are you fucking serious? Do you know the kind of effort it takes a man to become a slut?

>>25751933
She wasn't my gf but she did try to fuck me at one point. She had a pretty nice bod at the time, too.

>>25751998
Yeah...something tells me he might, but still there are legitimate cucks out there who have no clue.
>>
What does he do for a living?
>>
>>25751838
Robots always try to project this innocent naive well meaning chump personality for any guy whose with a girl they don't approve of.

For all we know that guy could be a pill freak who injects 80mg oxys on his lunch break and fucked his families golden retriever.
>>
>>25752189
Top kek and I'm an utter degenerate neet dating a qt virgin girl.

I've dated girls that have been with more partners than me too, idgaf tho I'm not marrying anybody.

Having fun raging about other adults relationships while misusing the word cuckold you tards.
>>
>>25752189
>a pill freak who injects 80mg oxys on his lunch break and fucked his families golden retriever

living the dream 2bh
>>
>>25751838
Lel as if your cuck ass could tell the difference
>>
>>25752320
I can't which is why I've chosen to abstain from women altogether.
>>
File: 1384294834450.jpg (7KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1384294834450.jpg
7KB, 264x264px
>>25752449
>I've chosen
>>
>>25752449
>I've chosen to abstain from women
>I've chosen

Wew lad
>>
Wtf is this thiugh
>>
>>25752449
Just admit it when you're an incel mate. No one is going to judge you here.
>>
How do you even know these things about her. You were probably her bf at one point you fucking cuck
>>
>>25752154
>Are you fucking serious? Do you know the kind of effort it takes a man to become a slut?
Get a load of this loser. Real men fuck all the time, deal.
>>
>>25751968
>>25751838
this
you have to do it op

>>25752098

>Damn no one can know

if she has a vagina then she's a whore
>>
>>25751968
Yeah because he must be a clueless virgin right?
>>
>>25752154
>Do you know the kind of effort it takes a man to become a slut?

Lol saw this coming. It's not hard at all for a normie man (especially one with a good body) to get lots of pussy, especially in this day and age.
>>
>>25753312
This. I've been with 20-some and that was actively trying not to lose my wizardry powers until I was like 22.
>>
Well I wouldn't marry her, but honestly you're not going to find a woman in the world who isn't a druggie whore or who doesn't badly want to be one.
>>
>28 yo
>acts 16
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.