[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried to break up with my practice gf >she said no How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: worries-and-troubles.jpg (165KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
worries-and-troubles.jpg
165KB, 481x480px
>tried to break up with my practice gf
>she said no
How do I fix this? I'm ready to move on to something better
>>
Ironically, you need more practice to break up with her.
>>
>>25751617

>She said no

If her saying no prevents you from breaking up , you should keep practicing with your practice girlfriend and relocate your balls.
>>
>>25751617
Just do it, man.
Nobody can force you to stay in this relationship.
>>
B8, but on the off chance your that autistic, why is it so hard for you to just cut all contact?
>>
>>25751617
>she said no
How does that stop you?
Are normies this retarded?
I feel better now.
>>
>>25751723
>>25751715
>>25751694
>>25751740
She has the key to my chastity cage.
>>
>>25751753
>(7)
You do know that we can see when a new IP posts in the thread, right?
>>
>>25751753
Time to find a locksmith who doesn't mind seeing a little bit of beta cock, then
>>
>>25751753

top kek, no way thats OP. why would you break up whilst locked in one of those? b8
>>
>>25751772
>>25751753
Shit, I didn't catch that, nice save anon
>>
Stop trying to force shitty memes or move back to /s4s/.
>>
>>25751753
lol
let me tell you my history with my practice gf
>2 years olders than me
>autoinvites herself to my prom
>fool around, kisses, hands everwhere for like 2 months
>prom day
>we just keep doing out thing
>stop talkin to her after prom
>feel confident now and fucked my best friend two days ago

pratice gf always said she didnt want anything serious so im free on guilt
step up your hustle OP
>>
>>25751788
She keeps it locked 24/7. That's why i want to leave.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.