[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing the normals on Facebook saying David Bowie made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1780x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1780x1136px
I keep seeing the normals on Facebook saying David Bowie made it cool and ok to be weird. You fucking kidding me? They have no idea what it's like to be weird and I'm not sure Bowie did either. It fucking sucks. The end.
>>
>>25751270
Yes, yes, you're very special and weird, I understand. The struggle, amirite.
>>
>>25751270

I've said this a million times before and I'll say it again

Normies don't truly love 'weird' shit

They love it when people are 'different', but different in a good way
And it also implies that they like it when CHAD
is different

How many times have you heard a girl say 'OMG i LUVVV nerdy guys!!!!"
and you wonder, what the fuck is she talking about? I know plenty of geeky/dorky/nerdy guys and she wouldn't even give them the time of day!

Well you see, when a girl says she wants a 'nerdy' guy, she means Chad, or a guy who already has all the qualities she likes (Chad, alpha, attractive, buff af, etc) but also happens to be into whatever quirky 'nerdy' shit she's into

If the ryan goslings of the world were into star wars that would make them 'nerdy' to the normies

Normies are a weird people
They say they admire 'being weird' but once they see somebody who actually is weird they freak out

They like it when Chad from the office likes to collect weird guitars or when he collects vintage video games
That's considered weird to them

Hope this helped you out
>>
>>25751270
Bowie made it ok to be weird in the way that breaks stiff social convention.

Not weird in the way that you smell bad and never make eye contact.
>>
>>25751270

Bowie made good music about alienation and accepting yourself and your place in this universe.
>>
>>25751361
this guys, this exactly is spot on
>>
>>25751361
Girls who claim to love nerdy guys DO love nerdy guys. But surprise, women also prefer attractive people. When a man, for example, claims to love sporty women it doesn't mean he loves (and is attracted to) every single one of them.

And here's another surprise, nerdy AND attractive men do exist. Just because they don't exist in your social circle doesn't mean they're not real.
>>
>>25751427

Girls don't want to be associated with ugly guys. Thus, they are mostly faking our interests to score a chad who is harder to access.

Fake gamer girls are a curse.
>>
>>25751530
Ok so ignore them.
>>
>>25751530
not just that
they keep you around as a beta bux/ provider
they fuck chad and get all the tingles and all the dick
and then you're their back up plan who would literally lick her shoe just to make her happy
>>
>>25751544

If you didn't notice, fake gamer girls are also loud and annoying and will call stacy brigades against people who ignore them.
>>
>>25751270
Normies only accept their specific hipster or quirky real by attractive people. If you are ugly and do something that a hipster would do you're a bad type of word to normies
>>
>>25751270
bowie is weird because he looked weird
look at his eyes, no the same color nor size in pupil
the same can be said about his eyes and upper lip length.
it maybe subtle to normies but to people who look it's everywhere and he knows it.
his music was good/great and that's it.
>>
>>25751565
Most people are loud and annoying but you ignore them because you can't get rid of them.

You're complaining about nothing.
>>
>>25751427
> actually like nerdy guys

Topkek, retard. Do you even know what a nerd is?

A nerd is that kid who got good grades and dressed like a faggot and played dungeons and dragons and was into obscure fantasy and sci-fi shit.

Normalfags co-opted that word to make themselves feel special and applied it to mainstream shit like Star Wars.

An actual nerd is a fanatic and knows obscure shit and is into nerd culture. Yeah, an attractive person can be that way, but guess what, sperginess can make attractiveness moot.

Girls who claim they like nerdy guys mean they want Chad who watches Star Wars. They'd never actually get to know the culture and they'd never go for a social pariah.
>>
David Bowie was big in the late 70's and 80's. When EVERYONE in rock and roll was starting to look like a painted up drag queen. He fit the trends and culture of the time perfectly.

It's like saying Fred Durst made it cool to mix rap with metal. No he didn't. It was just a fad that looks inexplicable to us in hindsight.
>>
>>25751270
If they knew shit they'd know Bowie jumped on the train after Lou Reed and Iggy Pop...
>>
>>25751270
>Facebook
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>25751603
>look at his eyes, no the same color nor size in pupil

it's a permanently dilated pupil because a doctor fucked something in his eye up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.