[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you niggas just take MDMA? It will make you realise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: me-before-after4.jpg (195KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
me-before-after4.jpg
195KB, 800x522px
Why don't you niggas just take MDMA?

It will make you realise life can be fun and that normies ain't always that bad.

After you've taken it, some of your social inhibitions will die for ever. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>25751022
because my poster will fall down
>>
>>25751022
I have taken MDMA before, yeah, it's alright. It's not some kind of cure all chemical that fixes your life.
>>
>>25751072
This
Really good fun though
>>
>>25751022
Don't know where to get it.
I can't buy off of some dirty shitskin dealer, he might give me some other shit.
>>
>>25751059
Fuckin super kek
>>
>>25751022
I did ecstasy tabs in the late 90's/early '00's and it was a life changing experience.
I really did feel more empathy with other people (at work, IRL etc.). Then about a year ago I dropped some MDMA - it isn't the same, just don't feel that super euphoria and don't give 2 shits about folks after.
Maybe shit got diluted? Something in the tabs not in the rocks?
>>
I'm pretty sure I'd freak out. Whenever I take more than even a single bong hit my heart starts pounding and I get an impending feeling of death. Can't tell if my heart is actually freaking out or if it's a panic attack, but it's not something I enjoy.
>>
>>25751251
Lel, you've probably taken completely different substances. What get's sold as ecstasy doesn't contain any MDMA sometimes.
If you ask me the government should just fucking decriminalise it, would be a lot safer.
>>
Because I can't afford it.
>>
>>25751281
That's what you believe, so that's what happens. Maybe try doing it with someone you trust, so that they'll help you calm down. Drugs mainly make you more susceptible to what you believe things should be, not to belittle the actual effects.
>>
>>25751281
Iktf, probably won't happen on MDMA since it forces you into a good mood.
You should try drinking some alcohol or taking some Kanna before smoking weed. Lessens the anxiety.
>>
>>25751022
Thisthisthis 100 million times over
>>
I did a lot of e, not pure mdma tho.

It made me way more outgoing permanently, before it Ive only kissed one girl and had like two friends. Few months after my drug binge I got into so many social circles of all kinds, got laid 5 times with different girls and overall started getting my formerly neet ass back onto the track

I think it may have fried my brain, most probably did, luckily it bombarded the autistic part of it

drugs are good for you kids
>>
>After you've taken it, some of your social inhibitions will die for ever
Citation needed
MDMA has never curbed my inhibitions
You're thinking of meth or other shit that is often sold as "mdma"
>>
>>25751022
>Why don't you niggas just take MDMA?
BECAUSE ITS SHIT! and you are shit too,
it damages the brain irreversible and very strong, also it makes addictive.
the effect is annoying, also it can make addictive
>>
File: 3retortsB10.jpg (77KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
3retortsB10.jpg
77KB, 600x594px
Living in Norway. Not very easy to get a hold of here. Been asking around, but it's mostly crap drugs anyway.

Could probably synthesize it myself with the proper gear - pretty much know the procedure - but wouldn't risk inhaling the toxic byproduct.
>>
I have bad PTSD, is there evidence it helps with that?
>>
whats the point

I dont even have friends to go out with and do MDMA

I dont want to sit in my room rolling, if I wanted to get high alone, I'd just take lucy, or smoke some weed
>>
>>25751022
yeah sure man let me just stroll down to the illegal chemical store and pick up some mdma
>>
>>25751224
https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
>hidden wiki
>>
>>25751251
first time was probably mdma and the other one some rc bullshit, about 96% of all "mdma" sold today on the streets isnt actually mdma. just like with other stuff life lsd and mescaline
>>
>>25753481
mescaline isnt hard to make yourself if you dont want to risk anything
>>
>>25751408

what's become worse about your brain?
>>
>>25753453
>hidden wiki
>phishing site
>get scammed

>>25751224
Just go to le reddit sub called darknetmarkets and learn all basics
>>
File: 1424146701459.png (174KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1424146701459.png
174KB, 680x762px
>>25751022
>your social inhibitions will die for ever

more like for 3-4 hours
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.