[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: no help.jpg (154KB, 500x986px) Image search: [Google]
no help.jpg
154KB, 500x986px
>was talking to perfect qt girl
>have a lot in common and she feels the same way about me
>she tells me she smokes weed and vapes
>dropped her faster than you say spell roastie
What are some other red flags for women?

pic related
>>
>>25750467
I don't know why but i don't like people who smoke weed or vape
>>
>>25750505
It's because it's a disgusting habit. Not only are you wasting your money on stupid shit but you're always gonna smell like weed and look like a hobo
>>
>>25750505
I don't know why but i don't like people who smoke
>>
>>25750537

there's a difference between smoking weed and being a total burnout

with that said most of the weedsmoking population falls into the burnout category at least in my experience
>>
>>25750537
>>25750537
Same with losers who play video games and watch anime. Ugh, smelly losers who waste their money
>>
>>25750560
hence why I said it's a red flag. I don't know what other shit this girl is going to get into when she's at a party getting high. Next thing you know she might be doing cocaine
>>
>>25750586
>paying for video games and anime
I think you're doing it wrong anon
>>
Weed's fine recreationally. When it become's someone's identity, or it hinders their life, red flag as fuck.
>>
>>25750591

You're right

Even though I prefeer to met woman who likes to smoke (since I do too), from time to time I come across some people that besides smoking weed will use almost anything at their hand to get high
>>
>>25750616
I have so much anime merchandise. Definitely a comparable amount to how much I've spent on cannabis.
>>
>he has oneitis
>one girl is enough to crush his spirits

Red flags on you beta boy
>>
>no penis
>>
>>25750704
>crush his spirits?
What did they mean by this?
Just because I dropped the one girl doesn't mean I won't try to find someone else?
>>25750727
tfw no girlcock
>>
>>25750467
I dislike stoners but if you never smoked marijuana you're probably sheltered or have irrational fear of drugs. Bonus retard points if you get drunk but think if others smoke they are druggies.
>>
>>25750467
I hope you have a lot to offer... If you have so much to ask for.
Every person will have flaws you hate. There will never be someone perfect. You'll have to deal with it.
that's common sense 101 for you.
>>
>>25750537
>posts on 2x2chan

we can smell your taint-musked desk chair from here, professor cuckbert
>>
>>25750921
yeah I can 100% agree with this
>>25750936
>taint-musk
maybe I have a musk fetish. What's wrong with that?
>>
There is literally(LITERALLY) nothing wrong with smoking weed as long as its not all day everyday.
>>
What if they do it because they have anxiety? It's kind of cute actually.
>>
>>25750467
Red flags
>being a woman ( this brings a lot of shit from the get go that you have to deal with
>having a penis ( also a red flag )
>women defining what masculinity is, while telling men what they should like in women.

I would say mental disorder but that would include all women
>>
Is it a red flag if you cry before/during/after sex? Every time I picture having sex I get all teary eyed, I think when it finally happens I'll start bawling.
>>
brown nipples
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>25751676
Do you mean like the dark brown ones? I hate that shit especially on a really white girl
>>
>>25750467

>is a normie
i cant relate at all to a normie girl, i would feel too insecure and normie girls are incapible of feeling love

>has tattoos or dyed hair
a modest tattoo, or hair dyed a normal color is fine. but if they have tats everywhere and dye their hair a new neon color. they like attention and they have commitment issues

>is a feminist
Deal breaker, no exceptions. feminists are cruel sirents, who want nothing more but to emasculate, humiliate, cuck, and bully you until you are crying and they take your tears and it turns them on... fucking sick fucks they need to die all of them

>talks about their ex's

you know what

im tired of women..... they have brough me nothing but pain... i try to put up a facsade that i hate them and i want them to die. but really im hurt... all i ever see is women bullying and being cruel to guys. my family is like that, they cheat on everyone and shit without a shred of mercy... been cheated on... never was respected..bullied by them in school... watching them cluck after those with the most resources... women are a parasite.... from what i have witnessed... they are so mean. and even though i say mean things back.. i feel powerless... my heart hurts because they are so mean.... i just want to see that they are not bad but they all are... and at best if they arent abusive psychologically.. at the very least if you show weakness... or lose your money they will mercilessly leave you.
.... i just want love.... i dont want to hate... but its all i can do because i have been shown nothing but cruelty by them...
anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>25750467
you are a fucking idiot
weed is nice sometimes, not as bad as all the "le degenerate" memers here will tell you
perfect girl and ya blow it
thats way you stay virgin beta ass faggot
HUGE oportunity lost
hope that nice girl gets some BBC that makes her happy, not some beta ass nigga who is a bitch
yous a bitch OP
REAL REDFLAG here btw
anti-depressants, or any kind of anti-psychotics
>>
>>25751090
>being a woman
/thread
You always have to be on guard when it comes to women.
>>
>>25752031
What's wrong with antidepressants my man? Some people can't help they have a chemical imbalance in their brain :)
>>
>>25752052
all the people i know who take them are
>friend 1: was a huge NEET loser who cutted himself and tried to kill himself like 4 times, until he got on antidepressants and got a GF
>friends' GF: Crazy ass annoying bipolar bitch, she is also fat and cries all the time
>girl 2 years older than me: we used to make out and shit, she would be completly irrational, impulsive and bipolar "you dont like anymore why dont u talk to me" 2 days before she didnt want a relationship and shit like that
the only person i know who can handle them is my mom, and im still not sure
i agree that they can help, but they are an stimulant at the end of the day, a drug, placebo or not they have made people gone mad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.