[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /mental illness/ here? What are you diagnosed with? Ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: mental-illness.jpg (175KB, 858x931px) Image search: [Google]
mental-illness.jpg
175KB, 858x931px
Who /mental illness/ here? What are you diagnosed with? Ever been in a hospital? What meds are you on?

I have schizophrenia and I'm on 20 mg of Olanzapine. I don't know if it's the meds or my condition, but I find it really difficult to feel anything at all. The only thing that pierces through my cloud of mental silence is fear from the paranoia and hallucinations. Been in the hospital three times.
>>
File: 1430016548800.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1430016548800.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>25750167

depression, taking bupropion and escitalopram.
>>
File: 1405499710035.png (17KB, 582x624px) Image search: [Google]
1405499710035.png
17KB, 582x624px
>>25750191
Are you me? 75 mg of xl burporin and 30 mg of lexapro. GAD and depression
>>
>>25750513

150mg bupropion

20mg escitalopram for me.
>>
>>25750167
Olanzapine fucked my shit up bro. Made me gain like 30 pounds in a month and my brain still doesn't feel the same.

Now I'm on Lithium and Geodon and Saphris.

but I'm not taking them :^)
>>
>>25750584
20 didnt help my anxiety. I just started the burp. Whats it like?
>>
OCD
Transgender
ADD
>>
>>25750719

I'm doing okay, but I could be better, I think. Lethargy still fucks me, I should talk to the doctor soon.
>>
>>25750756
My biggest problems are lack of motivation and im always tired. I also want to kill myself. i dont tell my psychiatrist that though.
>>
>>25750840

Do you see a psychologist as well? I have weekly therapy and it helps a lot.
>>
>>25750167
social phobia, agoraphobia, mdd, gad, and some that are contested are aspergers, adhd

been in a hospital twice. second time i admitted myself

i hate meds
>>
>>25750895
I see a licensed counseler. I woulda killed myself already without him
>>
>>25750167
depression, was taking 20mg fluoxetine everyday but it was bullshit so I stopped
>>
File: pepe35.png (25KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe35.png
25KB, 396x400px
I'm on the following:

>20mg Lexapro
>15mg Buspirone
>10mg Olanzapine
>15mg Hydroxazine

It works okay. I'm not anxious anymore and my depression comes in waves. I don't think its possible to get rid of the negativity in my thought processes.
>>
>>25750167
>depersonalization/derealization, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, schizotypal, major depressive.

Everyday is harder than the day before.. I wander aimlessly sometimes, just want to cease to exist and stare out the window for hours until I fall asleep.

I don't fucking know.

I take nothing.. use to smoke marijuana and drink but I gave it up these past 2 months. All of these problems I had prior to even touching drugs.
>>
>>25751279
You shouldn't be taking 10 mg of Olanzapine for depression or anxiety, that's a really strong medication that should only be taken for schizophrenia and manic bipolar.
>>
ADHD-PI
Schizoid, but it's a personality disorder so lel o lel
>>
File: 1388010292959.jpg (41KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
1388010292959.jpg
41KB, 336x352px
>>25750167

>26
>Lifelong major depression and bipolar

I was in and out of psychologists from 6-15 or so years old. The only meds I took were in think welbutrin, but it was stopped because it was making me put on even more weight.

I haven't been to a doctor in years. At first, I learned to hide it because it wasn't doing anything for me anyway, and I was tired of seeing how upset my mom was. Now, I can't even afford health insurance, let alone a therapist. My list of shit has only grown, I'm sure. Self diagnosis is hardly reliable, but I'm not stupid. The signs are obviously there, especially for BPD, which doesn't surprise me. My family doesn't have the best track record for mental health.
>>
File: fun.gif (209KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
fun.gif
209KB, 294x233px
>>25750167
>Who /attention seeking/ here? What's your special label? Ever cried out for attention so hard you went to the hospital? What active placebo are you taking?
Oh boy, another one of these threads.
>>
by commenting shows you want attention too.
meanie
>>
>>25752624
Wellbutrin makes you lose weight, it's a mild stimulant.
>>
>>25752900
Then it wasn't that. It was so long ago. Whatever it was, it was a shitty blue pill that dissolved easy. This was like 11 year ago.
>>
>>25752858
Believe it or not, I'm trying to help. The sooner you realize you've been put in a self-perpetuating state of mind by people trying to make money, the sooner you can ACTUALLY get better. The approval you get from one another just cements the state of mind further.
>>
>>25752951
Without my medication, I can't do even basic tasks like cooking or showering because I'm a prophet who must save all of humanity or because the demons in my closet are watching me and stealing my thoughts away. With my meds, I'm just kinda sleepy during the day and my mouth is a little dry sometimes. I think I'm gonna stick to what the doctor says and keep taking my meds, because I have an actual, real illness that can be detected on brain scans.
>>
>>25752951
thats pretty naive, as if i can stop my psychotics eps by postive thought or hitting the gym.
>>
>>25753035
Schizophrenia is a serious one, you're right to stay on medication. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. I'm talking about people with depression and ADD and other meme illnesses.
>>
>>25750167
Diagnosed with depression, ocd, social anxiety and depersonalisation/derealisation. I'm pretty sure I experienced some form of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder a few years ago. For over a year I was convinced that people could access and steal my thoughts and that people were poisoning my food. I also believed I was dead at the same time for some reason.
>>
>>25753250
You probably had some mild form of depression and overcame it with some therapy and fitness.
>>
Depression, SAD, racing thoughts (probably bipolar but undiagnosed)
I'm on 100MG of lamotrigine for the racing thoughts and 10mg of brintellix depression/anixety
It doesn't help
>>
>>25752900
Is burporin the same thing as wellbutrin
>>
File: 1440726730193.jpg (17KB, 407x365px) Image search: [Google]
1440726730193.jpg
17KB, 407x365px
>>25750167
Fuck Olanzapine.

I'm Bipolar and they put me on that shit. I gained 25 pounds in a month.

Also on Gabapentin, Lamotrigine, and Nortriptylene. Soon to be on Vyvanse for my ADHD.

My symptoms are getting worse, especially my ADHD. My short term memory is shot, I can only read about a few lines of text before I space out. I can't even think before I speak, the words just come out and I can only hope they don't make me look like a sperg.
>>
File: 1448299421707.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1448299421707.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>25752624
You and I might be the same person
>>
Autism, diagnosed by a doctor unlike the speglords looking for disability here. And its great that autism is the new buzzword and I am reminded daily how shit I am. While people pretending to have it make us look like a bunch of lazy fucks.
>>
olanzapine made me put on 5 stone in 5 months fuck that drug was like having prada wili
>>
>>25753718

>Seasonal Affective Disorder

>You get sad when it's dark and rainy out? You have a disability and need this medication. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Depression is certainly real but come the fuck on, this one is total made-up pig shit.
>>
>>25754085
It is real though. Its caused partially by a lack of vitamin D. Thats what i was given to combat it and it works.
>>
Oh boy OP I just had a great night, background
>19, diagnosed bipolar recently, dropped out twice, family history of Depression, Bipolar, Some other random shit, I've been in a loony bin and it doesn't help that were poor as fuck
So I go and help collect old card board boxes for recycling, tie them up, clean the house, wash the family dishes, make coffee for the guests and family, and right when I'm about to put biscuits in the oven the entire tray falls over and ruins the thirty minutes I spent prepping and seasoning.

See normally its an "oh man, this fucking sucks"

No it involved me blowing up. I threw the rest of my expensive gifted coffee in the sink, and flipped a shit nearly destroying everything in the kitchen while my head spun and I heard music playing. There's never music playing but I've always heard it in my head. Sometimes its too loud sometimes its just a high pitched buzzing noise, but I'm still riled up and I don't have the energy to control it anymore silently.

I almost never subject my family to this shit, I really try my best but I couldn't hold a job for more than a month, failed twice out of school, and now I'm a hopeless failure 20k in debt, no friends, who recently realized he was a social retard and bipolar, just moved to a new state, trying to get health insurance but not sure if mental help is good for me or not.

I'll be homeless soon enough. Of course thoughts of becoming an_hero have recurred but the thing is, would I follow through? I doubt it. Only seriously tried once to find myself awake and away from the original planned spot of sudoku.

Was supposed to be on Geodon, Latuda, currently on Methylphenidate in an attempt to calm myself got it from a different physician, Been in a psych ward and hated it, still don't believe in mental illness entirely just feel like an ever lasting sack of shit incapable of taking responsibility and being accountable.

Whats the use man. I know I'm going to end up a bum or dead. Why fool myself.
>>
Schizoid personality disorder, I feel right at home here but I feel less than human outdoors.

I realise that most think personality disorders are babby shit and should just stop being a shitty person. But whether perceived as real or not, it's incredibly pervasive in my life. The depersonalisation and detachment I am overcome with just fucks my shit up senpai.
>>
I don't know if I should get diagnosed. Everything I do just seems makes my life worse. Going to the doctor and being put under scrutiny and fed pills could just be another level of hell. I don't even know if I just want to have something wrong with me so I can avoid responsibility. When I was a kid I used to not do my homework because it was too hard. Now my entire life is a mess. Was there something wrong with me, or is my life just shitty because I was a lazy shit and I'm reaping the rewards of my bad habits?
>>
Aspergers and Adhd.
I think I'd actually be fine I just had Aspergers.
Compared with some people I'm not that severe, plus I'm actually fairly clever.

The Adhd ruined my life, I couldn't concentrate in school, and I could only do a few minutes of home work at a time.

In the end I dropped out.
>>
File: 1451624373080.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1451624373080.gif
509KB, 700x827px
Clinical depression and social anxiety

Social anxiety wasn't 100 percent serious and actually managed to mostly over come it.

Depression is still here and strong, but i don't take anything for it and don't take any medicine for it.

I tried zoloft, but it didn't do anything, but make my dick stop working.
>>
>>25754019
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't wish for anyone to feel this way.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.