[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well? What should I say?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (305KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 750x1334px
Well? What should I say?
>>
File: 070914_0231_confections2.jpg (33KB, 558x373px) Image search: [Google]
070914_0231_confections2.jpg
33KB, 558x373px
Swipe left
/thread.
>>
>>25750166
i already matched with her though
>>
>>25750113

>Roasties

Really, anon?
>>
>>25750178
say, "Good luck"
>>
What does she look like? More importantly, you have to find out what it is she claims she can do, because I'm pretty sure her vagina isn't lined with silk, so what makes hers so special?

Also tell her straight up you like how she comes off and you want to fuck her brains out.
>>
>>25750113
>caring about stuff womyn write
there's where you fail cuck
>>
File: image.png (63KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 750x1334px
>>25750230
I copied your post word for word.

Will post as soon as I receive a response, as long as she replies before the thread dies

>>25750222
trips fucking CHECKED
>>
File: 1451217668869.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451217668869.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>25750113
Stuff like this just makes me want to give up at getting ripped and getting a tinder.... But it also fuels me. but God Damn man what a fucking slut

>>25750222
She probabaly won't even get the reference
>>
>>25750113
>superlike

you're doing it wrong bro...
>>
>>25750113
ending a sentence with "fuck you"

classy
>>
Abort mission, it's Liam Neeson.
Unless that's your thing.
>>
>>25750417
>implying that she isnt already fucking when you text her
>implying that you arent number 76 on the waiting list

she is a slut, so wait for your turn
>>
Reminder that OP opted to super-like this roastie to make sure she saw him.
>>
>>25750640

lel, that was his biggest mistake.

reeks of fucking desperation.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>25750634
This is all I could think when I saw that post.
>>
>chatting with a girl
>she keeps saying ''Kay'' all the time and it effectively ends any conversation
>can't tell if she trying to be rude or not
>>
>>25751211
Well what the fuck?
>>
how autistic do you have to be to ask for advice about her lad?

if you have any empathy at all you'd realize that she is, in all likelihood, not a slut but she is
a) trying to appeal to the very specific guy she imagined she'd want to meet
b) setting up the interaction so that she has the upper hand (because the guy knows that she would have a lot of options available to her)

in the process she is going to get a lot of male attention and entertainment out of it.
your message isn't going to appeal to her at all you idiot because you just told her what she already knows whenever a guy messages her. you don't come across as confident and alpha, you come across bland and uninteresting.
>>
>>25750460
I don't get the reference. Help me out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.