[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why are girls so boring and shallow?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1449679227394.jpg (59 KB, 482x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449679227394.jpg
59 KB, 482x427
Why are girls so boring and shallow?
Every girl I've ever talked to online always give me short replies and expects me to carry the conversation all by myself. It's like talking to a fucking wall.
And it's not like I'm the one bothering them, because they are the ones messaging me first.
>>
Paraphrasing Wollstonecraft:

>People take the easiest road open to them. The rich rest on their wealth instead of developing a rad personality, and women are basically exactly like the rich in that respect. When bathed in adoration for being so pretty as a young girl, you don't realise it will fade some day, and you definitely don't realise that even if it didn't fade, it'd still be false and hollow. Until we remove this "privilege" (her word), women will forever be hobbled non-people who are more interested in passively receiving suitors than doing anything cool like men.
>>
>>25749441
because thats how women are its shitty man
>>
>>25749544
when every reply you get are at the style of
>lol
>:D
>I know haha
>thanks
You kinda start losing faith to humanity
>>
Because it's not expected of them to be anything else to find a fuck
>>
File: 1423025156984.jpg (39 KB, 251x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423025156984.jpg
39 KB, 251x242
Women don't have to be interesting. they just have to not eat like a hippo.
>>
>>25749574
The amount of attention and recognition they get is the same that a male movie star gets.

Look how movie stars are. They think every opinion they have is fucking genius and they KNOW everyone is interested in hearing it, even if it's "umm like.. war is bad :S"

That's what the world is like for women. Want to see it in action? Look at any post on 4chan, in any thread, where a woman has identified herself as a woman for any reason. Ten replies, no matter the content. Not just fawning either, legit replies. Just being female guarantees you interest above and beyond any other post, usually moreso than competence.

Now realise when you are speaking to a woman, you are speaking to the product of what happens when you subject someone to this for 20+ years. Nonstop adulation just for existing. Their "haha :)" is the same as your well-considered contribution, in their mind. Their haha is gold and you should be grateful for it.
>>
File: 1426137955332.png (117 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426137955332.png
117 KB, 400x388
Don't worry OP.

After ~30-35ish it's over for women. I'm seriously not kidding, the pragmatic ones know this too.
>>
They give you short replies because they're not interested
>>
>>25749441
I'm glad I went off the ride long ago. I only fap and pursue my own endeavors. If a woman does eventually enters my life, so be it but I'll not cater to her needs. I will not allow myself to be shackled to the vaginal jew.
>>
>>25749725
Then why the fuck they message me?
I could get it, if I was the one initiating the convo.
>>
Are you fucking any of these girls you're talking to OP? If not then why bother giving them free attention? Its because you're an orbiter
>>
Because basically every genuine or otherwise cool girl is already in a relationship if they can clear a measly 4/10 in looks.

If they're remotely good looking they might as well be a unicorn among women in the dating scene.
>>
>>25749722
Nope. There are still enough cucks out there happy to play provider and even 60 year old women get raped. Meanwhile a 20 yo healthy average weight average height guy can't get laid if he doesn't fulfill hundreds of bullshit extra requirements that kill any desire to even put up with that bullshit if you aren't completely dick controlled.
>>
File: 1299497794622s.jpg (4 KB, 251x143) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299497794622s.jpg
4 KB, 251x143
>>25749441
I have been on OKcupid for years now and every single goddam conversation I have with a girl it is the same thing.

I make an elaborate first greeting to get them to fucking talk and they always reply with a simple one liner. I then have to make up some bullshit to get them to talk even further, stretching my imagination to the limit and scrounging up a conversation from the dirt. Then they reply with "cool.", "yeah I agree", "thanks =)".

FUCK YOU FUCKING NORMIE GIRLS. REEEEEEEEEEEEE. REPLY TO ME WITH ACTUAL CONVERSATION LIKE A HUMAN bEING GODDAMIT. REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm triggered.
>>
>>25749862
Yeah but women don't like the "providers". They want chad. They have to settle because they don't have a choice.

Not to mention they get way less attention and stares everywhere they go, which is what women love.

The guys will always go for the younger chicks, which drive older women fucking crazy. Just look at the bitterness every aging actress has over the younger women getting the movies roles.
>>
>>25749441
Women by and large are stupidly introverted or shy and you have to ask questions like you're talking to another angsty emotional robot. They are easy to talk to once you know how to talk. They act the exact same way anyone whose incredibly insecure about everything acts. They yes to everybody and they're paranoid about their physical appearance.
>>
>>25749725
This.

Also don't force the situation too much or you'll look desperate and beta. You don't need to have a lengthy conversation every time they talk to you. You should even pretend you're busy sometimes.
>>
Because they don't like you idiot, if they liked you they would put in effort, that and you're autistic and have no idea how to carry a conversation.
>>
>>25750021
>if they liked you they would put in effort,

confirmed never met a woman

women don't know what "effort" is

>ur too muhc of a pathetic loser virgin autism!!!

OK roastie, back to tumblr now
>>
File: ahh.png (183 KB, 510x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ahh.png
183 KB, 510x346
If a girl responds with short answers, it means she either finds you very unattractive or just boring. That's why she is giving you boring responses, so you get bored and leave.
>>
>>25749441
Because they're women. They're designed for childrearing and housework, not intellectualism.

They were never supposed to be treated like men. It's not good for them. Hence why modern women are so degenerate.
>>
>>25749787
because they expect you to entertain them like a dancing monkey. so dance monkey dance dance
>>
>>25750021
I don't know anon, I've been on a couple of dates with girls who asked me out and they had absolutely nothing to say or talk about.

I had to think of every topic of discussion and carry every conversation, otherwise it was silence. They could only give one word answers about what they like to do, their experiences, their hobbies.

Too much like hard work.
>>
>>25749441
not all girls are boring, some are just bored, some are interesting. But you need to find them interesting for them to be interesting. You see where I'm getting?
Not sure about shallow though. You might be right on this one.
>>
>>25750063
this is exactly what i did
couple hours later she wrote
>why dont u answer:((
>>
Where do interesting, smart, nerdy girls dwell?
>>
>>25750970
Library or volunteer centers

Never had a gf but the nicest and kindest girls dwelled there. I assure you you dont want a smart gf because shell have higher expectations and only wants doctor or lawyer chad. If you go outside your circle you will feel the burn.
>>
>>25750970
In your imagination.
>>
>>25751035

I sit at the library often too, but I can't really start approaching girls there. I don't want to bother them when they come there to read, I'd be seriously pissed if someone interrupted me.

Library experience from last fall
> browse magazines looking for specific one
> catch girl looking at me
> continue looking for magazine
> find it
> proceed to read
> girl glances at me several times
> wonder what the fuck does she want, continue reading
> she leaves with her friend, one last meeting of gazes

Maybe I had dirt on my face that day. Or maybe she found me so stunningly ugly she couldn't believe her eyes.

>>25751042
> In your imagination.

I wish.
>>
i got a smart bitch n she wont shut the fuck up be careful what u wish for my man, i was you once
>>
>>25749574

Roastie here, girls talk like this to other girls online too. Its very tedious.
>>
>>25749441
i think its because they have options and you don't. They expect to be entertained
>>
>>25749574
That just means they don't like you.
>>
>>25749687
I think this is kind of true. Sometimes i hear girls go, "I'd let that handsome rich famous guy have sex with me". Nah, that guy is banging models, he not interested in you
>>
>I am gay: the thread
You guys are claiming the complete opposite of what every man in a relationship thinks is the stereotype, and it's because you guys are fucking obnoxious autists that no one wants to talk to.

I WISH women would keep it short and simple. My wife is always talking about random shit and looking for problems in anything and everything. The things I'm actually interested in are guy things, and I want some time to myself when I am tired or whatever. Now that doesn't mean I'm a cock loving faggot who can't have conversations with women, it can be fun maybe 2-3 hours at a time when I'm at a social event or in a good mood. But women are always blabbing. And everyone I know thinks the same. Your bizarro world shit is what guys dream of being true except for the virgin for life thing.
>>
>>25749482
Picked up.
>>
>>25749862
oh shut the fuck up nigger. maybe if you didn't sperg out, you'd be able to get a date. fucks sake
>>
>>25749878
>okcupid
>human being
Trolling?
>>
I'm terrible at talking to girls if it's small talk.
With work/school stuff it's easier but if the conversation doesn't have an "objective" I'm screwed.

Also it doesn't help that I'm from a Nordic country so small talk somewhat difficult to achieve.
>>
>>25751961
> if the conversation doesn't have an "objective" I'm screwed.
This, i need a point to argue or something to be explained, otherwise i'm fucked.
>>
>>25751650
ROASTIE ROASTIE ALERT, here we go get out ok? Why are you here, just to bash people? You're like a black guy in stormfront.

GET OUT NO ONE WANTS YOU.
>>
File: 1441914042942.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441914042942.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
You know, I've actually found the opposite of the received wisdom to be true. I found that conversations with women were way more fulfilling when I was 15 than I do now when I am 25. When I was 15 I still thought women were beautiful equals, and I held no misogynistic opinions. I openly complimented them and heaped praise on them for every little thing: in short, I treated them like they were amazing. The conversations I yielded from this time were the best that I have ever had; from attractive girls in school to online girls, it did not matter if I was just their beta orbiter, for they actually took the time to talk to me. Perhaps it is because they regarded me as being under their thumb, and liked talking to me because I made them feel good about themselves.

I do not know who has changed, me or them. Now, I approach women with none of the previous attitude, I approach them as an equal, criticize them for how they degenerates or leftists, and generally expect them to be people worth respecting.

I suppose I have changed. I have tightened my standards for what I require from a female friend. They aren't worth complimenting. Shave their hair and most women are nothing more than tattooed, easily-flustered progressives whose entire existence is a reaction against rejection by whatever male in their eyes is perfect.

In short, they aren't good enough for me, and I say this unironically.
>>
OP post a screenshot of your conversation. Let's see if you actually have the right to call others uninteresting
>>
>>25749441
It's because you're not attractive enough and/or have horrific texting game. They'll be a lot more responsive if you fix that.
>>
>>25752653
> In short, they aren't good enough for me, and I say this unironically.
You don't have to want them, but chances are they can and want to do better than you
>>
>>25750583
She didn't want to be the guilty party or look bad, didn't want you to be aware that she was responding like that on purpose.

I also say this to people when I feel a tinge of guilt for ignoring someone. If she wanted to talk to you, she would have bothered you more instead of two hours later then finally remembering you exist. She wasn't just sitting there waiting two hours for your response obviously.
>>
>>25750970
Away from you
>>
File: IMG_20160102_223822.jpg (801 KB, 1504x2016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160102_223822.jpg
801 KB, 1504x2016
>>25749441
It's probably because you look like this guy
>>
>>25749574
Honestly it sounds like you're probably saying beta shit to them
>>
>>25749574
If you say something gay as fuck like, "I really like your hair, cutie", then you can expect shitty responses like that. Just keep trying new things until it works.
>>
>>25749787
Because they're pussies.

They want guys to make them feel a certain way, but they don't know how to make it happen, they just know some guys make them feel like girls.

So they just say dumb shit and stand around being girls waiting for you to react and then they see how your reaction makes them feel.

They're pussies, they are fundamentally afraid of putting themselves out there, so they say safe boring dumb shit to feel things out god I hate women
>>
>>25749441
This is why I'm glad I'm homosexual.

I'd rather have systematic oppression and discrimination than have to deal with girls in a relationship context.
>>
>>25749787
Forgot to add: they're pussies. Naturally they're awful at signalling disinterest. They're afraid.
>>
>>25753512
>homosexual
>systematic oppression and discrimination
HA HA OH WOW
>>
>>25749441
>Every girl I've ever talked to online

WHERE DO YOU EVEN FIND GIRLS ONLINE?
>>
File: well.jpg (18 KB, 376x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
well.jpg
18 KB, 376x260
>>25751354
I've found that the generalised conversation coming from a man or woman respectively is:
I will have a full conversation with you where we discuss our opinions on each others responses on a given subject that is somewhat stimulating i.e tv shows, physical activities, pro active work.
and
I will talk to you about other people that I have an opinion about and I will talk to you about myself and how I want material posessions of worth to make myself feel more interesting or someone to make me feel valued.
>>
>>25749973
only anon who got it right
>>
>>25749862

Keep telling yourself that you pathetic looser. Meanwhile even the fattest and ugliest of my friends get laid. You're just a failure, accept it. I have a metalhead friend with a literal beckbeard and he's fat, too, yet he occasionally pulls a 7. You robots are pathetic, lmao. Cry yourself to sleep, bitch.
>>
women tend to be very average intelligence wise,while men are more likely to be on the opposite ends of the spectrum
this means there is more variety and room for personality for men vs women,who are built biologically and in a way psychologically to bare and care for children,and have done so over until very recently in humanity's history.
men over the ages have needed outstanding physical ability or charisma to make any significant impact or get what they want,while women only need to have sex with someone,they will take care of them and theyare set.basically its because there is no need for personality or mental potential because you can show cleavage and gg.you won
>>
>>25749441
Because evolution/natural selection made them walking breeding factories, they do not need motivation, drive or fascination to procreate, they simply need to exist. There is obviously an ongoing environmental part too, as one of the first posters mentioned through a quote.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 413702



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.