[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw saw a girl a little younger than me on tinder >maybe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1449224884996.gif (340KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
1449224884996.gif
340KB, 300x410px
>tfw saw a girl a little younger than me on tinder
>maybe 4-5/10
>bio is long and matches my interests, says to send her your steam name if you get matched
>tfw she'll never match me
>tfw no video game gf to play with

the worst part is that i'm not even a desperate virgin trying to have sex, because i'm neither a virgin nor desperate for sex, i just want someone with things in common
>>
>i just want someone with things in common

Yeah, and why does it have to be a young girl you met on tinder specifically?

Face it, you're one of those faggots who is too pussy to be forward about what you really want (a gf) and will be whining about the friendzone anyway.
>>
>girl on Steam

red flag
>>
>>25749346
it doesn't, that's just where this specific example is from. i know tinder's a horrible place to meet girls that play games, but i dunno what else to try, i just sift through the normie sluts and hope for something like i mentioned.

she wouldn't have to be young, or younger than me, but i'm 19, and it said she was 18.

i think you made a lot of assumptions there
>>
>>25749378
well i usually use it for games since i pretty much only play on pc, so it's convenient
>>
Why are you so hung up on a fantasy about a person you've never met
>>
Probably a catfish looking for free steam games and such desu senpai

Also
>on tinder
>not looking for sex
Fucking lel, what exactly are you looking for on there then? Tinder is pretty much just for hookups or dating used goods.
>>
File: 615.jpg (149KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
615.jpg
149KB, 600x337px
Steam friend thread, you say? I say!
>>
>>25750120
i dunno, i just check it every couple of days and hope to find someone with similar interests, doesn't work well but yanno
>>25750118
i'm not, just posting a feel because i want a video game gf and it's hard to find them
>>
>>25749305
Can I be your new steam friend? Just got a pc and I don't where people find people
>>
File: Tiger paws.gif (414KB, 488x305px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger paws.gif
414KB, 488x305px
>>25750282
How did you build your PC? I've saved enough money but I'm too stupid.
>>
>>25750282
if you have any games in common sure
>>25750322
just watch videos of people building them, it's like legos
>>
>>25750322
mommy and daddy got suckered into buying prebuilt at bestbuy
I was talking about building it myself after watching just a bunch of youtube tutorials.
>>
>>25750362
email your steam name to [email protected]?
>>
>>25750141
>>25750282

Steam friend thread?! Add me!
steamcommunity.com/id/sneezingrabbit/

>>25750322
I can point you in the right direction if you need help
>>
>>25750498
>I can point you in the right direction if you need help
I would like that very much please.
>>
>>25750588
Right, add me on Steam and we'll take it from there. It's 5:30 AM where I am right now so I'm off to bed in a moment, but hit me up tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>25750322
I got a friend to help me pick what parts to use, and bought from ibuypower.com. They let you pick the guts and then they build it for you. Pretty happy with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.