[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that women and men can't be actual friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1403522014532.jpg (222KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1403522014532.jpg
222KB, 1024x683px
Is it true that women and men can't be actual friends?
>>
>>25749049
Sowse?
>>
>>25749049
Im best friends with a gay zoophile I met online
>>
>>25749091
>gay

Forgot to mention that gays and siblings don't count.
>>
>>25749049
What I think about it is in a group of friends you can. If you're just solo friends with a girl you're a cuck</thread>
>>
It can if the two of you can exist outside the male/female dichotomy

If you're a bunch of boring ass humans though and your thoughts eventually drift back to the realization that she has a vagina while you have a dick, it probably won't work.

If you can just stay focused on your woodworking or bird watching or pot smoking or whatever the fuck, it can work.
>>
>>25749049
My friends are all women. I'm straight, so are they mostly. My two Best Friends are both in relationships, we're very good n close friends though and there's no romantic tension or anything. It's great desu and we're supportive and stuff. Great 10/10 A++ friendship, would recommend.
>>
File: 1442168087062.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1442168087062.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>25749267
It's off the chart famo.
>>
>>25749896
h-how is it autistic to have female friends that you have no ulterior motives for?
>>
File: 1442601496333.png (427KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1442601496333.png
427KB, 640x481px
>>25749896
No you homo. You have basically given up on trying and you're in so much denial that you convinced yourself you feel nothing for girls anymore as not to get hurt. You're a weakling and you smell like reddit.
>>
I'm friends with a straight male, but I think our friendship really took off when he got a girlfriend. There's absolutely no stress of knowing that he might develop a crush on me, or I might on him.

He is happy with someone he loves so it's purely just friendship. There's no wondering.
>>
>>25750112
I assume that was towards me. I do feel things towards girls. Just not my friends? There's a girl I have a crush on right now this second even...
>>
my best and really my only friend is a girl

she's a normie but we're cool

we hang out almost everyday, just how it's been all my life

she's cute i guess but as of right now I don't think I would ever be in a relationship with her. we've been chilling since we were infants.
>>
>>25750146
So have you made any moves yet to this girl or at best acknowledged her existence?
>>
>>25750186
Same, though we grew apart on account of her actually having some motivation in life and awkward puberty shit
>>
>>25749049
Yes, even if you don't want to fuck them, women have abhorent personalities and make terrible company.
>>
>>25750925
What do you do in their company? I spend time with one and we mostly play 3DS games or discuss/watch kdramas, TV shows, movies or animes. Sometimes we drink together or go out to eat. Sometimes while drinking, we try recording songs, less embarrassing when you aren't sober to do with a friend.

It's about the same as a guy I guess but more feminine subjects and less competitive pressure.
>>
File: 1448335492823.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1448335492823.gif
1MB, 200x150px
I have a friend thats a 9/10 qt grill but for some reason I'm not attracted to her. We've been good friends for a while and I genuinely see her as a good friend. Some of my best experiences have just been driving around smoking a joint with her. I think of her as a bro rather than a romantic interest.
>>
>>25750142
Until his gf tells him to stop sending so much time with a girl and he complies. Then cut off from his attention you realize you had "feelings" for him all along and try to win him back.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 250x274px
>>25750142
>Implying You're not gonna start crushing on him hard now that he's taken.
C'mon I've seen this shit a million times without fail. Feelings will always develop even if one or both of you are in a relationship.
>>
File: 1442335669310.jpg (122KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442335669310.jpg
122KB, 500x375px
>>25750146
Answer me you gutless asshole.
>>
>>25749211
this, I have a friend who is a girl and she is a legit friend. Ya i would fuck her but its not the only reason im talking to her. We smoke together a lot and she lets me come over so I have a place to smoke and she introduces me to a bunch of other girls. She never fucks around with other guys infront of me or does any shit like that.
>>
>>25749049
Yes. Why would someone go on the internet and tell lies.
>>
>>25751040
I talk to his girlfriend sometimes and am interested in being friends with her but she's pretty busy. She recently finished college and they've both been trying to do internships/work a lot.

I would say she knows me well enough to have faith that I'm not interested in her boyfriend. We only talk when she isn't around, maybe 30 minutes or so once a week. Sometimes a few hours if he isn't busy.

>>25751051
I met him six years ago and he got a girlfriend two years ago. I don't think this potential relationship will ever start. I've never had feelings for him, he hasn't ever implied he had feelings for me. If he did, the subject has never been brought up and I would never know.
>>
>>25749049
if the woman is attractive to the man, they can't be friends, because the man will always want something from her and feel repressed and cucked.

if she isn't or fat, sure
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.