[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (75KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 800x576px
What are the best mindless jobs, good ol 9 to 5 bullshit like in an office or something. I really don't want a complicated stressful job that I have to think about a lot. I just want to work then go home and not have to think about work until I have to go again the next day.
>>
File: DuelingArtistsDen.png (303KB, 776x512px) Image search: [Google]
DuelingArtistsDen.png
303KB, 776x512px
I work in a call center and it's all fine
>>
>>25748770
engineering, computer science, airline pilot, etc
>>
janitor
>>
File: pepe plane.jpg (77KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
pepe plane.jpg
77KB, 500x415px
>>25748852

>airline pilot
>>
>>25748894
But I want to be able to go back to my home after every day not go to a bunch of random places
>>
just suck cocks for money
>>
File: pepe911911911.png (84KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe911911911.png
84KB, 241x200px
>>25748852
>airline pilot
>the biggest cucks of the entire civilized world
>>
>>25748770

Be a pharmacist
>>
>>25749163
>join a course where 80%+ are mudslimes
nah thanks mate, I had to share lectures with them in first year, they were fucking disgusting
>>
>>25749120
Why? I always wanted to be an airline pilot or just a pilot for whatever, when i was little. What makes it a cuckold occupation?
>>
>>25748770
Night shelf stocker
Night security guard

Robotcore jobs.
>>
>>25749203

Don't make excuses, you live in a country infested by mudslimes. You're not going to be able to escape them, might as well try to get a decent career where you at least make enough to control some of your life. In the US pharmacists sometimes get a say in hiring, so you could probably get away with only hiring whites.
>>
Anything desk/receptionist is good but scope out the area and ask some of the other employees what it's like first. A lot of the time they will rotate you around so you're on desk for an hour and then doing fuckoff work for 8 hours the rest of the day. Also some areas are noisy/busy as shit so you can't really space out.

I lucked out and got a library job. The good news: You get paid to browse 4chan for 6 hours while maybe one Asian grandmother comes to the counter and asks where the bathroom is. Also REALLY overpaid (twice min wage) and cushy benefits. The bad news: Few shifts, part-time.

Also look into security guard, but a) it's oversaturated to hell, and b) you have to do your research because there are scam "degrees" out there. But if you get a decent position you can basically get paid to pace around in circles in a warehouse or something. Warning: Lots of guards end up policing subhumans 24/7 in grocery stores in bad neighborhoods instead.

Army's not that bad a deal. If you can hack it and game the system, go for a technical (not combat) position in the Navy or some shit, AND use it to get a free college degree, once you get out you are fucking set for cushy mid-tier jobs.

Someone above said airline pilot - don't, worst job in the world. One of those ones where they can make it horrible and low pay because the people doing it are doing it out of passion (read: they'll stick around even if you treat them like shit, so why not treat them like shit?).
>>
>>25748770
I work for DoD, I'm posting from my phone at work. I spend all day shitposting and get paid 110k a year to do hardly any work. I'm an accountant so it isn't even that hard of a job to get
>>
>>25749272

I was a night shelf stocker for awhile. They put a lot of pressure on you since it's when there's more workload but you don't have to deal with clients and you're basically alone in your shelves so yes it can be alright, but it's completely different to nightshift security.
>>
None, really. The menial jobs like warehouses and assembly lines are full of people who can't get normal jobs because they have criminal records. They will make fun of you for being a weirdo and not having a girlfriend, and will regularly ask if you got laid every weekend.
>>
File: 1429969401072.png (203KB, 1144x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1429969401072.png
203KB, 1144x1248px
Pepe collector is my job anons
>>
>>25749640
Worked in a warehouse for 2 months and was ready to kill myself. I can't do manual labor apparently.
>>
>>25748890
>did i cleaned the wall and the floor right today?
>i hope no one complain

your thoughts when trying to sleep
>>
>>25750136
I did it for 8 months. Wages started at $15.50 an hour and max out at 20 an hour, plus time and a half for overtime. You got worked like a dog though, we'd work 12 hours a day 6 days a week for multiple weeks in a row during holiday season.
>>
>>25748852
>STEM
>not complicated stressful jobs
>>
>>25749272
>Night security guard

Dont they ask for experience for this?
>>
>>25749333
they are coming for you.
>>
here is my recommendation: teacher
>>
Retail management. I make sixteen an hour to make sure people twice my age go on break when theyre supposed to. My real "work" for the day, if any, comes as an email with itemized idiot-proof bullet-point guide with a phone number to call if I get stuck.
>>
sperm donation
>>
Work the IT help desk during graveyard shift. I did this at Disneyworld one year and it was great, plus I live in the park and could go whenever I wasn't working.
>>
>>25749272
fuck that. did it for a few months and the normies who I worked with just talked about sports and were annoying as fuck
>>
>>25748890

This. Especially a night janitor. No one wants to do it even though it's easy as shit, so all you have to do is make it look good to keep your job forever. The only reason I'm not a janitor now is because my old job closed down.

>>25750232
This is painfully accurate.
>>
>work the graveyard shift in a grocery store produce department
>literally just smoke weed and stock veggies all night while listening to music
>no customers
>no bosses around
>>
>>25750348
If you like tons of paperwork, shitty kids, retarded parents, and a retarded boss then yes.
>>
>>25750232
>i hope no one complain
This is my experience working as a "crew member" for dunkin donuts. Morning people complain when they don't do shit compared to the closers.
>>
>>25748852
this guy is right on the money

introverted studying habits leads to an introverted cozy office job which pays very very well
>>
Who /phoenix/ here? An anon is desperate for security guards.

>>>/biz/1041993
>>>/biz/1042095

>$9.50/hr
>night shift
>sit at desk on computer and play vidya
>>
>>25750372
This guy gets it. Get payed to impregnate Stacies, keep your own hours and jack off for 'work'.
>>
What is a job that doesn't require high education and you can be almost alone all the time? Don't care much about pay but I don't want it to be too physically intense.
>>
>>25748770
>that pic

I'm sorry to do this but here

http://jmantime.tumblr.com/post/116956491388/tomoko-kuroki-x-mr-ratburn-arthur-needs-an-a-mr

take it, suffer with me
>>
>>25752330
omg why does this exist
and why did you post it here
>>
>>25750415
You live in Disneyworld? How? what was it like
>>
>>25752330
Thank you kindly. May I have another?
>>
File: i don't even know anymore.jpg (565KB, 1280x1790px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even know anymore.jpg
565KB, 1280x1790px
>>25752427
Nobody knows

>>25752600
It's all on the site

http://jmantime.tumblr.com
>>
Working for the railway is a top career for robots famlads trust me.

>MUH UNION means it's virtually impossible to sack me, regardless of how useless I am.
>Pay totally out of proportion to how low skill most of the actual work is.
>Plentiful paid holiday, paid sick pay, overtime out the backside.
>Free and subsidized travel, sweet pension, actual job for life in $CURRENT_YEAR
>>
File: 1444929158266.jpg (47KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1444929158266.jpg
47KB, 495x495px
>tfw when you realize you're too stupid for a complicated job
>tfw you wasted your college education on something you hate
>doesn't even pay that well
>can't even get into the field
>hate work already
>worked as a retailcuck for 6 years

Working is fucking terrible. How can people deal with this shit for such a huge portion of their life?
>>
>>25751086
>always thought about being a security guard
>Too scared because afraid if Jamal and Tyrone try breaking in
The guard at the office my parents work at is hitting age 76 and is the least threatening human on earth, but it's always been a fear in the back of my mind.
>>
>>25749227
Away from home a lot. Wife assumes you are banging foreign strange so she has her "good" excuse to bang dudes behind your back
>>
>>25752813
Most security guards aren't even allowed to carry guns. All you do is watch, and report. They do probably require you to not be a skinny piece of shit though.
>>
>>25748770
I got a $22/hr accounting internship for the summer. Hopefully things work out well...
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (173KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
173KB, 1280x960px
Taxi driver.
Original
>>
I'd second the recommendation for either Pharmacist or back-office software stuff. Pay for both is very good.

But, don't do retail pharmacy, it's stressful. Hospital stuff is better.

Pilot - not a chance, horrible career. Way overpopulated, wages are going down, hours going up. I know several pilots.

Security guard - lol, no.

admin/receptionist - lol, no. There's zero upside and wages are super low. Also, experience is a detriment.

Gov't work - nice, if you can get it.
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25748770
im a computer lab tech at my school, little to no social interactions, just the way i like it
>>
>>25750415
>plus I live in the park and could go whenever I wasn't working.

Did you stumble upon Drake Bell while living there?
>>
I work front desk at a tourist hotel, so I fucking hate it. I worked retail all my life so I know how to turn into a kiss ass cyborg on command and provide customer service and hospitality.

I recently got a 2nd part time gig doing merchandise vending for a company that works for Wal mart. Because wal mart can't focus on a specific product they pay people to go and make sure the shelves are stocked and everything is up to date and on the shelf and rotated. I get paid 10$ at the hotel full time, and 12$ +Gas compensation for the Vending job.
I work 40 hours at the hotel, and choose my 20 hours where ever I can place them through Monday-Friday.
You don't have a manager hovering over your head the whole time, it's really chill and Im just driving the whole time.
>>
>>25753926
I think he lives in Disneyland, not world
>>
>>25749333
How did u end up there?
>>
>>25749163
bigger supply than demand

you graduate with ~$130K debt but no job
>>
>>25748770
I work in a chicken hatchery. Its loud, its dirty, you cut your hands up, and the pay is shitty ($10 an hour) but being manual labor, its pretty simple. I never have to take my work home with me beyond the need to shower.

I actually don't mind. I get smoke breaks and I don't have to interact with the public or my coworkers.

Its not for the weak of heart or stomach, though.
>>
>>25748813

I work in a call center, its a help desk for a hospital, shit is stressful though, I average like 40-50 calls a day
>>
>>25755187
i hope you die of pancreatic cancer this year
>>
>>25748890
how can i get a job as a night janitor, like at what places would it be available at? id like to wear a dark blue jumpsuit, slick my hair back and mop floors
>>
>>25753814

I had that job in college, I missed it so fucking much, plus I picked up so many night hours comfy as fuck, browsed 4chan most of the time and studied or watched netflix, fucking miss that job so much
>>
>>25755039
only place that I didn't spill my spaghetti on during the interview, I wanted to go into a nice quiet job somewhere like being an AR clerk but tanked all of those interviews, fucked up one at the state credit union too
>>
>>25755787
YEESSSS thats all i do! and it is at night and super comfy
>>
>>25748770
I just got a janitorial job. Its only 4 hours a night and pays 13 buck an hour. I can practically come in whenever I want too as long as it gets done before late morning next day. Comfy as FUCK
>>
>>25757410
I would love that
>>
>>25750270
Not around where I am. You just need to get your license, which requires about $150 and a 3 or 4 day class. As long as you have a license and a pulse, you can make at least $10/hr to shitpost on r9k and play Diablo all day.
>>
>>25757410
How would one get a job like that?
>>
>>25748770
>got a job unloading packages in the receiving dock at Target.
>literally just unload packages and categorise them while talking shit.
>all guys out back that can into bantz and can discuss vidya and make inappropriate jokes
>all the normies work on the main floor, so no interaction with them
>chill as fuck and will pay me $24 if I keep at it for a year.
parents aren't as disappointed in me now
>>
I have an interview at Krogers tomorrow for stocking in the pharm section. Wish me luck robros.
>>
>>25755734
Why? I'm a victim of circumstance
>>
>>25749163
It's being changed to replace introverts with extroverts. Also most students are women now.
>>
>>25751507
Not really. You have to be 6'3", muscular, high IQ, and can't have a history of illnesses in your family.
>>
>>25759932
Also at least a bachelor's degree.
>>
>>25759990
And you can't be ginger. My friend found out the hard way.
>>
>>25750264
>complicated
aside from meetings that i almost fall asleep in and just fantasize about being a god, i don't even deal with people. working in a research lab (or even manufacturing) is exactly what robots would want to do if they could read a few books on bio/chemistry or the FDA. engineering is a little more complicated but it's just more paperwork, you still don't have to talk to anyone more than a few minutes a week.

i get paid for 40 hours but i haven't worked more than 30 and averaged 25 for the past 2 years at two different companies too. i don't know if its easier to just write software or resell shit, but i get a comfy paycheck just doing whatever i feel is a good idea.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.