[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*YAWWNN* *farts* didn't see ya there wagecuck. I just woke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
*YAWWNN* *farts* didn't see ya there wagecuck. I just woke up at 1:55Pm and am very well rested for the day. I'm finishing my memoir and already sold 2 pre orders. Now it's time to jack off and get a subway sub before living life to my fullest. Chow!
>>
*yawnnnn* us NEETS yawn a lot because we are in touch with out hormones. Wagecucks can't differentiate when their bodies need rest. Wagie a btfod
>>
>Neetbux
>Able to afford subway
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 393x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 393x401px
>>25748155

Well technically my mummy gives me money for it, but why is that a bad thing? It's better than working legal slavery so mr Greenberg can buy a second yacht. I'm not a cuck
>>
I'm starting to think the guy who makes these NEET posts actually is a wage cuck using an iphone.
>>
>>25748134
>chow instead of ciao
>writer
It's a shame you don't have a day job to quit.
>>
But not having anything to do at all during the day is pretty boring in all seriousness
>>
>>25748369
As a long time wagecuck, I don't see how the NEET life could be considered boring so long as you have a bit of money in the bank or some alternative income. Do you not have hobbies?
>>
File: 125.jpg (762KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
762KB, 3000x2000px
>>25748200

>Has mummy
>Thinks he isn't momcucked
>>
>>25748432

In life you choose ur jew boss or mummy.

Why do Wagecucks always chose the Jews? Do you enjoy daily butt fucks?
>>
File: prozac.jpg (39KB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
prozac.jpg
39KB, 525x294px
>>25748134
>>What you are either on or need
>>
>>25749166

Us NEETS are very healthy and socially well adjusted so we usually don't need medication. Right now I'm reviving my body with some tea
>>
File: ab2.png (225KB, 458x692px) Image search: [Google]
ab2.png
225KB, 458x692px
>>25749206

'usually dont need medication'
>>
>>25748200
Your mother would be better off if you helped no?
>>
File: NEETblueface.jpg (89KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueface.jpg
89KB, 409x409px
MANAGER!!!!

THIS EMPLOYEE DISRESPECTED ME!! He gave me too many fries with my order and I'm trying to lose weight! Have him redo my order RIGHT this time
>>
>>25749344
why you so cold, NEETcuck? Can't you afford heating on your benefits?

That's a shame, I'll just be here in my warm penthouse in the City in 35 degree comfy temperatures while having a bimbo suck my dick.

We're getting pizza later as well. XXL.
>>
File: Smugwojak2v4.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak2v4.png
32KB, 640x400px
This is the wrong filename
>>
>>25749718
Enjoy your 4 hours of break b4 bed and than work wagecuck
>>
>>25749718
Actually it's summer here and I just got my new ac installed so I'm a cool and happy neet. The ac installation wagecuck got their status stolen, so I gave them a tip. I'm not heartless after all and daddy's money is plentiful
>>
>>25749838
They got their stairs stolen fuck auto correct
>>
>>25748200
Ahahahahahahahahaha PMSL
>>
>>25748134
What the fuck did you have to write about in your memoirs?
>>
>>25748421
>so long as you have a bit of money in the bank or some alternative income.
>>
>>25748134
>chow
Uncultured fucktard
>>
>>25749861
Lol, you're pretty fucking retarded. Why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>25750132
Wew wagie don't be so blasted
>>
File: terrifiedpepe.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
terrifiedpepe.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>>25748432
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS BALLSACK
WHAT'S WITH HER TIT
>>
>>25748432
>a wagecuck took the time out of his allotted leisure period to make this
>>
>Have literally all the time in the world
>Still lie in bed until well past noon
>Rather than making something good and healthy, go to fucking SUBWAY thinking subway food is actually any good when it's LITERALLY McDonalds tier garbage
>Do fuck all for the rest of the day except writing a book about how you're doing fuck all with your life
>Actually proud to be living off your parents
You have all the time in the world to make actually good food, work on real projects and actually doing something meaningful, but you completely waste it all? You're infinitely worse than even the idiots who work really shitty dead end McJobs with shit pay and hours.

The OP is LITERALLY failing at being a NEET, which is kind of failing at failing. Sort of makes you wish that he'd find himself ether being kicked out or having to take one of those dead end McJobs to avoid being kicked out on the street like so many NEET shitposters on /r9k/ have done.
>>
>tfw r9k has eternal /wagecuck/ threads
Fgm.
>>
>>25748134
memoirs of a masturbating subway eater
>>
>mommy and daddy think I'm going to college while I live at home
>just drive to a Starbucks in a different town and browse/shitpost for a few hours before coming home

I'll have to tell them I dropped out soon though.
>>
>>25748134

Why would anyone want to read a NEET's memoir. "Today I got up and did nothing of consequence and then more of no consequence"
>>
>>25751481
No one would want to read a wagecuck's memoir either. But at least NEETs actually can enjoy their life.
>>
>>25751512
>But at least NEETs actually can enjoy their life.
Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>25751512

actually the majority of memoirs people read are by what you would refer to as wagecucks i.e. people with jobs.
>>
>>25751613
People who have memoirs written about them were mostly self-employed or had the option to be.
>>
>>25748134
What would a NEET Memoir be exactly?

Bitching about mummy not getting the right hot pockets?
>>
File: comfycozy.png (303KB, 686x802px) Image search: [Google]
comfycozy.png
303KB, 686x802px
>>25749344

OHHHH WAAAAAAAAAGECUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

My burger bun appears to have thirty-nine sesame seeds on it. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THIRTY-SEVEN. NOT thirty-nine, THIRTY-SEVEN.

Manager manager I'm being neglected by this incompetent worker of yours!
>>
>>25751512
Maybe the OP can enjoy doing fuck all every day, but I certainly couldn't. I'd have to figure out something meaning full to do and spend my days doing that or I'd go insane.

How did that saying go again? It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.

I suppose the comparison with pigs really fits most NEETs on /r9k/ as all they do is lie around all day, eat McDonalds tier sandwiches and chicken McNuggets (which they've taken to calling "tendies" for some reason).
>>
>>25751702
You realize that people ACTUALLY spit in your food when you behave like that? They've tested that years ago with hidden cameras and found it to actually be true.

So feel free to make the lives of other losers who never made anything of themselves a bit more annoying, but be prepared to eat spit, snot and ingredients that have been licked on stuck into various bodily orifices when you do that...
>>
File: NEET Overlord.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET Overlord.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>25748134
Oh, hello Wagie!

Daily reminder that shitting in garden soup kitchen NEETbux are local piano bar celebrity depression. vegetable soup kitchen volunteering 6 am force-feeding whenever I want makes 7 day weekend for ME. wagecuck materialism greek philosophy healthy challenging the theories of mathematicians and physicists! CHOP CHOP wagecuck, welfare certified sandwich artists no time another day, another dollar. I earn my keep cuck true happiness $1600 every two weeks NEET comedy club. Fuck you pitiful 2 hours in traffic fucking your gf while you're at work. Enjoying your lunch break wageslave? expanding my mind that yacht your boss has had his eyes on. Anime and videogames tendies chow autism keep your tax dollars coming. Sanders girlfriend "too tired" for sex homegrown vegetables no time for anything cozy blanket. agoraphobia Subway NEET lifestyle relaxing massive inheritance from my parents. college loancucks programming at home good boy points all the time in the world. ***YAAAAWN*** Just look at my autobiography wagecuck. r9k expanding my mind Mr. Shekelburg pennies on the dollar! Wizardry [insert philosopher quote here] with BIG, UNEMPLOYED, NEET COCK. Sweet onion teriyaki laughing stock of the neighborhood cuck. MUSH WAGIE mcjob minimum wage social interaction anxiety check in the mail. Fucking bitch wageslave "would you like fries with that?" failure retirement writing a symphony dreams of NEETdom. I'd rather kill myself than work parents sipping at a glass of red wine. wagecucks on suicide watch with life's true purpose. Everything for free.

Tata for now another dollar wagekek. I'll be sure to let your girlfriend know you're slacking on your lunchbreak!
>>
>>25751690
I was thinking this.

I don't mind someone having a fun NEET lifestyle, but I am curious as to what they would write about.
>>
Copying this. This will definitely make wagie a cry
>>
File: NEETdestiny.png (76KB, 1051x819px) Image search: [Google]
NEETdestiny.png
76KB, 1051x819px
>am a wagecuck
>saw these threads a year ago
>militantly defended working class
>realize its one of the most successful, prolonged trolls on 4chan
>start neetposting despite having a job
>>
File: NEET_trolling.png (439KB, 680x1130px) Image search: [Google]
NEET_trolling.png
439KB, 680x1130px
>>25751894
Probably some cringeworthy anarchist philosophy about how working to support yourself is a waste of time when you can instead life off the good will of other people written about as well the average middle school student.

Picture related is pretty much how these threads always end up like.
>>
>>25751871
>implying that a girl with even the tiniest shred of dignity and self-respect would cheat on her bf with a neckbeard basement dwelling NEET
>>
>>25751959
Do you think it would even get that deep?

Sure there might be an introductory chapter or grand conclusion about that.

But I mean overall, like what would they write about? What is there to catalog in their lives that makes someone hypothetically want to buy a copy and say, "WOW THIS IS GOLD".

I just can't imagine any sane person going on ebay or wherever to order this fictions book.
>>
>>25751996
Shh... Dreaming about actually doing something except sitting in your childhood bedroom, shitposting, peeing in bottles and eating chicken McNuggests is all these pathetic failures have. Take away the dreams and they might realize how big of a failure they are and might actually kill themselves. It's basically like going around and insisting on calling traps "dude", it can actually be the drop that makes the bucket spill and make them kill themselves.
>>
>>25751857
In the UK, all the fast food places get the food made where you can see them, so that has never been a problem for me.
>>
>>25752032
Well that's about as deep as it generally goes with these people. They all sit here all day insisting that their lifestyle where they live off ether their parents or social welfare is SO much more fulfilling than working a dead end job when all they do all day is just sit around doing fuck all.

They have all the time in the world, but they still chose to do fuck all with that time. That in itself is infinitely more pathetic and what the "wagecucks" do wasting their time working a dead end job rather than making something of themselves. They at least have an excuse not to make something of themselves. The people in these threads don't have that excuse, they literally chose to do nothing with their lives despite having every opportunity to do so.
>>
You NEETs think you're top drawer! Well, you're not. I work four minutes a day from home with an outsourced overseas telecommute IT security consultant firm, then spend the rest of my day doing kegels in the solarium with my two Latvian mistresses. They HATE NEETs!

Oops, gotta go. Zanda and Grieta want me to help choose our next trip together. I'm thinking Bali.
>>
>>25752093
Are you sure about that because McDonalds always has the area where the food is made behind the rack where they keep the ready burgers and you can't see in there properly.

I think the only chain place that makes food such that employees can't spit in food without being seen is Subway, but their ingredients are so shit spitting in the food would probably be an improvement.
>>
>>25752127

You're projecting.

I often find myself with downtime while I'm eating or have to wait before proceeding to the next step in whatever project I'm engrossed in at the time. It's not long enough to start on another project, and TV sucks, so why not come here to laugh at wagekeks for 20 minutes or so? Even when I'm busy advancing the arts and sciences I take breaks using the pomodoro method. I find it boosts my productivity dramatically. Wagie tears are just a happy bonus.
>>
>>25752214
>Even when I'm busy advancing the arts and sciences
You fap to horses, neckbearded faggot...
>>
>>25752214
>Even when I'm busy advancing the arts and sciences
So what do you actually do when you "advance the arts and sciences"? NEETs on /r9k/ always keep claiming that they're doing lofty shit like this, but never really elaborate on what they're actually doing.

My personal guess as to why they never elaborate is that they're not actually doing anything except writing vogon-tier poetry and childish "philosophy" of the same kind that western "anti-facists" use to motivate why they beat up random people and demolish random storefronts.
>>
>>25750333
Lol no reply from Op on this post
>>
>>25752570
I agree, but from the opposite direction. The fact that he's writing a book and leaving his bed to dine means that he's actually doing work, of a kind. Gross. Mom brings me food directly to my bed, and whenever she complains I tell her I'm sending out resumes every day. That's how you do it.
>>
>>25752383

Did you mean to type whores? I don't kid myself that the amateur photographs I masturbate to are of fine upstanding pillars of their community, but it's just sex. Should I jack it to mother Theresa instead?

>>25752499

It's almost said tongue in cheek now, but I do unofficial research and document my findings on certain hobbies. I'm mainly interested optimization of ethanol distillation systems as well as designing ultra simple systems with easy to find parts. My pride is a vapor/liquid controlled still that pumps out ridiculous volume of azeotropic without the need for expensive needle valves, sight glasses, or super long columns and plates. It's a bit impractical getting the steel coils but you can diy that part and the entire design hinges on the absurd surface area they offer. I also briefly experimented with a no steam rice fermentation. I added acids and enzymes to water, soaked rice, then pitched yeast and mold. It worked beautifully and I had intended to work further with clarification, filtration, lower final gravity, pasteurization, and pot distillation for a soju/eax de rice type spirit but got sidetracked with other stuff. I don't actually like the taste of rice wines so after getting success and proving others wrong I lost interest in perfecting. I'll one day return though because it was the most fascinating to watch. It slowly liquefies and bubbles the rice. It's ridiculously sweet and fruity though, too cloying even as dessert wine. Cutting back on amylase or dividing doses could help, but at 20% yeast start dying from the alcohol and not just excessive sugar.

I view this as a meshing of art and science. I would like to do sculpture one day though, particularly bronze work.
>>
>>25752789
So you're basically tinkering with moonshine making equipment and making moonshine... Good for you but not exactly expanding the horizons of science there with your moonshine stills.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 200x255px
>>25752789
Translation:
>> YEE HAW I MAKES DUM MOONSHINE

Pleb
>>
>>25752882

It goes far beyond moonshine. I understand an outsider of the scientific community like you wouldn't understand, but moonshine carries a negative connotation. They don't concern themselves with efficiency, output, cost, or even purity and safety. They just want to get drunk and or sell hooch. Hobby scientists still offer a let to the scientific community. Many comets and other space shit are discovered by amateur astronomers. My uncle does that but I find in boring. I like hands onowith raw data that you can act on. It's a big deal fermenting rice without steaming or boiling it. You lose much less volatile compounds that way. What if this were applied to beer or whiskey? You'd have a different taste profile for sure if you didn't lauter.

Making equipment is also a really big deal, it's kind of the whole idea behind engineering. Something as simple as changing an angle a couple degrees, moving a port a few mm, or even something as simple as insulation or condensers will have huge differences in the end result. This is where the art really shows. A lot of people are armchair tinkererers. But if you actually do it, and tweak shit, document, share, take community input you start to see some revolutionary changes.
>>
>>25753246
Hey, how about some pics of your set up?
Sounds really neat, surely you have pictures to mark your progress?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>25753246
:^)
>> yehaw
>>
>>25751959
>someone actually got assblasted enough to make this

That's some sweet irony right there.
>>
>>25753279

I left it on my other computer in the uh, shop.

I use a water heater element in the boilers, the long kind so I don't burn any residual sugar. Small batches ferment in in food grade 5gal buckets, big batches in garbage cans. I tried an icp tote but the yeast generated too much heat and killed themselves, that's a project for another day. Boilers are sanke kegs or welded shut pots with triclover fittings. The columns are where results vary the most. My friend sells me scrap plumber shit for cheap. This is where I experiment.

Pictures really don't do it justice though, diagrams are what you need. If the thread is still up when I get back I may take pictures of some notes I have. I started with a simple bokakob still. Disappointed with how super shitty it was despite everyone raving about how great they were I began my passion.

Sanke is still the way to go, but you want a 3" packed column, insulate the boiler, and use a simple 90 degree tee connection for output, instead of fancy valves and redox just move a condenser at the top of the column in and out, corrugated steel tubing is perfect for this. Let it become azeotropic, almost like a fractionation setup, then lift the condenser until you see it come out. Collect, and test to ensure its 95%. With a molecular sieve you could actually get 100%. No real purpose to aside from very specific applications, but it's more just a because you can thing.

>>25753296

My grandfather actually was Appalachian, the folks commonly referred to as hillbillies. I don't know how spergy he got with it but he did sell untaxed spirits. It's a big part of Southern heritage though. A man provides for his family, even if that means cheating the tax man. I can respect that. I never understood why it's OK to shit on impoverished rural whites minding their own affairs but joke about inner city niggers selling crack or being bad people and suddenly you have a lynch mob on your ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdoynCu6F8

this video goes out to the wagekuks! subways rocks!
>>
>>25748134
If that lifestyle makes you happy, then I am glad you have found fulfillment!

Almost done with work here and then going to go for a short joy ride in my new car before picking up my girlfriend and going to a hands on creole cooking class with her

Idk why NEETS feel the need to try to fight with people who work, and vise versa. Everyone has different wants for their time on earth, just because our desires don't mirror each other doesn't mean we can get along
>>
File: NEETLYFE.png (169KB, 938x938px) Image search: [Google]
NEETLYFE.png
169KB, 938x938px
Always relevant

Pre-emptive original text
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.