[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop thinking about my oneitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 11.jpg (185KB, 1335x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
185KB, 1335x1000px
How do i stop thinking about my oneitis?
>>
Only good picture of Taylor Swift, she looks like Rose minus the penis.

I got over my oneitis but reminding myself what a disgusting whore she is. Even if you don't think she is a whore, she is a whore.
>>
>>25747718
>>25747738
>Even if you don't think she is a whore, she is a whore.

this, sadly
>>
Masturbate followed by a hobby.
>>
>>25747738
B-but she doesn't look like a whore, she looks shy and qt

>>25747801
But even after i masturbate, i still think about her
>>
Constantly fantasize about how she feels about you the same way you feel about her and the two of you confessing to each other.
>>
>>25747849
I'll give you a tip:
I have had one girlfriend ever. I only dated her because I thought she was genuinely, genuinely different from other girls. She was shy, smart, cute, everything you'd want. She was super shy in fact. We started dating when she was 18. She had already fucked 6 guys when we started dating. Eventually I broke up with her, and later that day she was already fucking another guy.
In the 5 days after that, she fucked 6 more guys.
Doesn't matter how shy and qt you think a girl is, she will be a whore. She is a whore. Better to not bother.

I know you try and justify it, and say, "well, if it's her I could forgive her past, cause she's so perfect in every other way." But it will always nag you, hurt you during every resting moment.

If you could see some sort of proof, that would hurt you a lot, but your obsession would stop immediately.
>>
>>25747927
God you're a faggot. You dated ONE whore and you'll now die alone. Well done.
>>
>>25747927
I can kinda see that, she's always around one some guy but i guess i'm mostly in denying everything about that, thinking it's just some friend from class or similar. I guess you got the point but it still kinda hurts that she isn't how she looks like.
>>
>>25747956
I don't know any girl who has slept with less than 5 guys. All women are whores, and many guys are man-whores. I don't care if people want to sleep around, but they have no right to tell me I shouldn't want a girl who isn't a whore.

It's less about women being whores, and more about the abhorrent hook up culture. It's normies in general, not just women.

>namefag calling someone a faggot
k
>>
Realize you never had a chance.
>>
>>25748058
Guarantee she's fucking him, I'm sorry to say m8. Even if they're just friends, they've definitely slept together/done some sexual things together. Genuinely platonic relationships with the opposite sex are pretty uncommon.

I am sorry, I know it hurts. Who knows, maybe she isn't a whore. There are exceptions to every rule. But in all likelihood, she is.
>>
>>25747718
for th elove of fucking GOD, stop posting this ugly ass whore. she isn't hot. she isn't cute. she looks like a fucking rat. KILL YOURSELF.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.