[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been sleeping from 7pm to 7am everyday for weeks I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sad.png (348KB, 431x436px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
348KB, 431x436px
I've been sleeping from 7pm to 7am everyday for weeks
I have to write a program for tomorrow and I had weeks to do it and I haven't started yet because being so sleepy means I haven't studied or had dinner in a long time
It's 7.27pm and my eyes are so fucking heavy

I'm a fucking failure of a human being
Kill me
>>
File: 74.png (44KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
44KB, 425x500px
you procrastinator little fuck, get out of /r9k/ and write your program, DO YOU HEAR ME?!!! DRINK LOTS OF COFFEE, UNINSTALL YOUR INTERNET BROWSERS AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
>>
>>25747687

You have so much to do and here you are. But why OP?
>>
>>25747687

Who the fuck needs 12 hours of sleep every goddamn night?

Just kill yourself so you don't have to do it.
>>
Why wait OP, just do it
>>
>>25747687

If you're gonna kill yourself, send me all your savings through PayPal first. Help someone out who actually cares about their life.
>>
>>25747687
what for a program?
>>
>>25747855
>being this much of a slimy toad
wew lad
>>
>>25747687
What program OP?

Also, this >>25747769
>>
>>25748288
OP is a faggot

My patience with OP is gone.
I would have progrrammed his shit for him...
>>
>>25748463
Yeah me too lol.

Doing tedious work stuff at the moment and would welcome a more interesting problem.
>>
>>25748783
>>25748463
Please forgive me, I want to do it myself though, I'm not facing issues with it yet (and the actual fun part is to find out what's wrong when something happens anyway).

But thank you still
>>
>>25748891
That's great, but what's the project?
I still want to do something.
>>
File: rom_ac_poster_by_koromaru_kun.png (633KB, 900x1219px) Image search: [Google]
rom_ac_poster_by_koromaru_kun.png
633KB, 900x1219px
>>25747687
>sad.png
The captain has no emotions, he can't be sad!
>>
>>25749498
zee captain is the MOST emotional being, you are punished now

>>25749316
A group of friends goes outside and does shit
They lend and ask for money from each other, every transaction is written on a text file
At the end of the trip they need to calculate who must give back how much to who
So I need to make a program that 1) creates the text file, 2) reads it, 3) calculate how much money must be given back to who for each person, and 4) put it all on a list to be read by the user

I picked an easy project on purpose but I procrastinated anyway, fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.