[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn it's good to be short and ugly. I never play games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

Being good-looking is too easy. I'm glad I'm not tall or rich or good-looking and girls never give me a second look. But once I open my mouth and give them that look, man, that's where the fun is. I love the challenge, I love the chase. I hate an easy girl, no matter how good-looking she is. Some of my biggest crushes have been 4's to 6's because they were hard to get, and they knew how to tease and all of that.

I want to help you guys out. For you guys, for me, for society. Maybe this'll change one person's life and if so, beautiful. (Annnnddd maybe it'll prevent another mass-shooting; HEY-OH!)

Look up Doc Love. Read a few articles from him on Ask Men. You can torrent "The System" for free. Most of you won't be believers and will take the blue pill and wallow in your bitterness and self-pity. But some of you might see the light. Well he changed my life. The System changed my life. And like a pauper who's won the lottery, I've gotta share the riches and help someone, the same way someone's helped me.

It's not about having confidence; it's about not giving a fuck. Either, or both, will work. When I talk to a girl, I simply don't give a fuck. I say and do shit to amuse me and sure I occasionally get a fuck off but that shit amuses me as well! A comedian bombing might be cringe-worthy and a nightmare for someone else, but I revel in that shit. My cringe/awkward tolerance is the same as my cocaine and cannabis tolerance. I could bathe in it. But that's a little off-topic here.

I want to live life like a movie. Like something someone would actually care to watch. Hell I'm planning on pranking my friend's sister and telling her I'm in love with her, and then after revealing, get her in on it and tell her brother I got her pregnant, you know, for YouTube (maybe).Check out Simple Pickup on YouTube as well. 3 of the ugliest fucks I've ever seen and they regularly pull 8's to 10's. Women are starving for anything rather than the brainwashed, effeminate faggots we are.
>>
>perks about being ugly
go anywhere without being noticed
>>
Hnnng that gif is so hot
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 360x360px
>>25747055
>more 'quick tips fellow robots' from some normie trying to make himself feel better

You're just trying to fuck people up worse than they already are, they'll take your shit to heart and then end up looking retarded trying to follow your gimmick.

Robots, relationships with women are no different than relationships with anyone else. Don't overthink it and don't fall for these bullshit PUA gimmicks. If you want women and can't get them because you're short and ugly, workout and work on your style. If that doesn't work than success is your only option.
>>
>>25747158

Lol. So your 3 brilliant pieces of wisdom are as follows:

1.) Exercise

2.) Buy Clothes

3.) Make lots of money.

Lol okay.
>>
My jaw is too small for me to get a girlfriend
>>
>>25747158

How many lonely rich men, how many celebrities can't get dates or have horrible marriages that end in painful divorces.

You think a loser with muscles and nice clothes and lots of money would do better than a fat ugly guy who has a fucking personality?

I personally know a very tall, attractive man with a stable job and motherfucker swipes right on every girl and can't get a date to save his life. Meanwhile, 5'7" me (with shoes on) who doesn't exercise and is slightly chubby, actually can get a date. First impressions are great, but after that, you better have a personality. Like a human being! Like a person. Not like a robot.
>>
>>25747190
It's more accurate and realistic than OP.
>>
>>25747158

Doc's different from that PUA bullshit, not that you can't glean some gems from those sad douchebags. Doc is all about the long-term; about marriage, about the children, about family. This was is on a mission from God. He's the real deal and he's a good man and wants to put divorce lawyers out of business. NONE of the PUAs out there care about long-term relationships and marriage. They just want to manipulate, pick-up, and fuck.

Doc teaches you to be a better man. A better human being.
>>
>>25747241
>I personally know a very tall, attractive man with a stable job and motherfucker swipes right on every girl and can't get a date to save his life.
That guy is facing high competition. He could get a date easily but he wants sloots off Tinder.

>Meanwhile, 5'7" me (with shoes on) who doesn't exercise and is slightly chubby, actually can get a date.
Yes, having no standards is amazing.
>>
>>25747190
Yeah, if you have all of that and you talk to women about your life and try to find common interests without using edgy gimmicks then you'll definitely get a girl. Find some bro friends and then get them to introduce you with some chicks they know.
>>
>>25747298

Lol I have no problem pullings 7s to 10s. 10s can actually be easier and a lot of times these beauties are seriously lonely and most guys are too intimidated to even seriously ask them out. All depends of course. It's kind of counter-intuitive. But how many ugly short fucks have you seen with beautiful women? And they're not all rich either. Man I know this one ugly fuck on Facebook with the most gorgeous fucking girl. Make me sad and happy at the same time.
>>
>>25747158
PUA is a million dollar industry, and probably have the same credibility like weight loss pills
basically its bullshit

>be unpopular and awkward
>project fake self confidence
it never worked and most likely never will
>>
>>25747190
Women don't like unattractive guys, being fat and dressing odd in today's society is seen as unattractive. Women also are attracted to wealthy and powerful men and even the ones who aren't are pretty expensive, relationships are expensive. So yeah, that's my plan. Be a person and don't be some pseudo psychologist trying to manipulate women into liking you when you have nothing to offer them.
>>
>>25747241
Dude, personality means talking to people like a human about your interests. Not cringy gimmicks. You're the douchebag.
>>
>>25747241
You don't find dates through swipe right swipe left you retard, most normal people are introduced by friends.
>>
>>25747455
you forgot that woman are lazy as fuck and would use tinder when they need to
>>
>>25747158
>>25747158

Confidence, Self-Control, and Challenge. Imagine 2 guys. One is good-looking, tall, nice clothes, and a good job. The other is short and ugly and has an okay job.

The good-looking guy lacks confidence, doesn't have self-control, is needy and comes on too strong too quickly, and is absolutely no challenge whatsoever. Women are like cats. She's got him like a mouse in the palm of her hand and it's boring.

But the ugly, confident, self-controlled guy who's a Challenge, sparks curiosity in her. The good-looking guy keeps going on and on bragging about his job and constantly texting her and telling her how pretty she is and how much he likes her and is planning their wedding before the first date.

Meaning ugly guy is confident. He's funny. He can hold a conversation. He's not awkward and weird. He smiles. He never talks about heavy subjects, negatives, never puts anyone down (unlike those PUA douchebags with all their negativity).

Meanwhile good-looking guy is complaining about his ex-girlfriend and telling all his deep dark secrets, because that shows he's in touch with his feelings and he's "sensitive". He lacks manners and class, is rude or awkward to the waiter, and has to be drunk in order to talk to a girl.

Which guy do you think the girl is going to go for? "Oh but all those muscles and nice clothes and money!" Lol okay, enjoy those gold-diggers; they make great wives, especially after the divorce!
>>
File: image.gif (262KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
262KB, 500x500px
>meet girl
>talk to her about life or whatever
>find common interests
>decide "hey, I like this girl. I wonder if she likes me"
>grow relationship a bit more
>take her on common interest dates
>realize she likes me too from subtle hints
>relationship starts to get serious
>make it official

>>alternate
>decide "hey, I like this girl. I wonder if she likes me"
>grow relationship a bit more
>take her on common interest dates
>realize she doesn't like me like that from subtle hints
>stay friends with her
>ask her to set me up with one of her friends

I just let the normie cat out of the bag.
>>
>>25747495
your post makes sense but its not realistic, good looking guys with good jobs have almost always more confidence than average guys and since they are successful it means they are also good with people in a way

someone who has no confidence and charisma is just a reflection of his own life and lack of social experience, your post is completely warped and wrong
>>
>>25747408

What's gimmicky about having confidence, self-control, and being a challenge, instead of confessing your love to her before the first date?

What's gimmicky about not talking about heavy subjects, and negatives, and not putting her or anyone else down?

What's gimmicky about developing a sense of humor and being a gentlemen with manners and class?

What's gimmicky is thinking that just muscles and nice clothes and money is the most important thing. If anything that's more disingenuous. When you buy expensive gifts for a girl you just met in the hopes of impressing her with your wealth and manipulating her into liking you like paying a prostitute or bribing her, that's more disingenuous.

Shouldn't real love not be based on such superficial things?
>>
>>25747495
DUDE, RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT CAT AND MOUSE MIND GAMES. Litteraly, this is all you have to do >>25747568
learn how to read people and find hobbies you like to make yourself more interesting.
>>
>>25747353
>10s can actually be easier and a lot of times these beauties are seriously lonely

ah, this meme again

people still fall for this bullshit?
>>
>>25747568
You have no idea how much dating comes down to simple logistics. The phone, setting up the date, all that stuff. Doc makes it easy. He's genuine, and he'll help you through that basic stuff.

Here's an example. You ask a girl out, she accepts, you make a date. You call before the date to confirm like you're expecting her to flake like a needy bastard. Suddenly her mother-in-law from Alaska is flying in and she can't make it. What do you do?

You stay silent. Here's some calculus-level wisdom; when the girl likes you, she helps you. Like that whole "she's not that into you" kind of thing. If she likes you, she'll say, "But I can DEFINITELY make it Tuesday! I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you!" You better ;)!

Or you can be a sad needy bastard and ask her, "Are you free tomorrow night then? How about the next? Night after that? How about May 22, 2023, surely you'll be free then, and your calender will clear up? I haven't had sex in well, ever."

She doesn't have to heart to tell you she doesn't like you, so she'll just keep cancelling an hour before the date until you get the hint.

Little logistical basic shit like that, Doc helps you decipher Womanese. In the battle of love, women have AK-47s while men have BB-guns.
>>
>>25747631
This guy is a mega sir tippington "muh self control", you think we're that aspie guy? It sounds like you're the one who has no self control, lol trying to find people for marriage material and not accepting the fact that people drift apart. No matter who you are this is true, people drift apart and divorces happen.
>>
>>25747568
>realize she doesn't like me like that from subtle hints
its called shit tests
you never know if a woman truly likes you because they all want to test your patience and will
>>
>>25747688
Oh come on, more of this bitter negative shit. "All they want is to test your patience and will?" I don't believe that.

And to the guy above you, what a negative viewpoint you have sir, the Western belief that all marriages simply drift apart. Doc is all about Maintainence and marriage and long-term. Don't you know a beautiful old couple who still seem so in love? Fuck statistics and be the exception. You don't have to just give up. You wouldn't have that attitude in business right? How important is it to choose the right wife and mother of your children?
>>
File: image.gif (640KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
640KB, 500x200px
>>25747688
Yes, because women are from Mars and all have some secret code language? Lol, gtfoh Pham.
>>25747671
Her mother in law? See, that's what's wrong with you. You're looking for a quick fuck and you're a major egotistical douche. I'm done with this thread tbhq.
>>
>>25747756
I don't know what you mean but what -I- meant was she'll make any excuse. Mother-in-law flying in. Boeing 747 just landed in the backyard. Whatever, anything to cancel the date and not just stand you up.
>>
>>25747034
marlon brando did have a lot of cheek fat (aka. babyfat) desu. this again proves that we simply don't completely understand what makes a man attractive.
>>
>>25747756
woman are not from mars and they will never expose what they really want, so you have to always guess it like a dumb fuck.
unless a woman clearly says she wants to be with you don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth
>>
>>25747795
I don't mind this Doc character teaching men who can't detect hints how to detect them, but other than that I think your post is going to do more bad than good for the robots. They need to learn that gimmicks don't make the man. If you have nothing to offer women and look like shit, than ofcourse they aren't going to want you.
>>
>>25747158
this pic has me in stitches
>>
>>25747841
Well I'm not saying being some unemployed dirty jackass is a good idea. Physical attractiveness does matter to women actually, absolutely, contrary to some peoples' beliefs, but not as much as some might think. You should definitely work out and work on your style and having a job is an absolute must. Don't date if you don't have a job or a car.

So to summarize; Have a job; don't look like shit.
>>
>>25747810
>Strong Jawline
>High and or Prominent Cheekbones
>Height
>>>>/fit/ frame
>>
>>25747911
As long as you're not like a 1 or 2, you've got a fighting chance.

If Sean Stephenson (a profoundly handicapped man) can find a beautiful wife, have hope. Have hope robots, don't be self-defeating women-haters. Have hope. But you must put in the effort. Job, personality, humor, manners, class, style, exercise, etc. These can be learned. You wouldn't buy a car without doing a little research first right? Why going to marriage, one of the most important decisions you'll ever make, without the advice and wisdom of those who are wiser? "Ah, I know everything about women already!"
>>
>>25747965
learning about woman is important, unless you wanna end up in jail for not paying child support
>>
>>25747965
Oh but that's gimmicky. Learning how to better yourself by 'learning'. How gay! I don't need any gimmicks. I'll just be myself!

(Don't talk about ex-girlfriends in front of her. It's disrespectful.) Wow how fucking gimmicky is that fuck this Doc Love guy I want to share my feelings.
>>
>>25748003
Fuck you asshole and fuck Doc Love, all I need is muscles, money, and nice clothes. I'm not reading some short, gay-ass book. Go fuck yourself OP. (I am actually OP)
>>
File: adolf hitler.jpg (85KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
adolf hitler.jpg
85KB, 800x734px
>>25747949
He was about as tall as Adolf Hitler. And Marlon Brando's jawline was pretty round to be honest.
>>
>>25748075
The shape doesn't really matter (aslong as it's not horse like) tbhq, it's the fact that it's very defined that matters.
>>
>>25748075
You guys gotta watch the documentary "Listen to Me Marlon" (2015). You can torrent it. Fucking profound.
>>
>>25748104
Oh please... I have already utterly debunked that idea completely (with examples and all). I think it's just a combination of features that makes someone attractive or unattractive. The general trend though is strong/defined brow ridge (protruding eyes are extremely ugly), beautiful or intense eyes and dark-ish hair.
>>
>>25748170
Have you ever met someone who was very attractive but once you got to know them and their personality, they became less attractive?

And have you ever met the opposite; someone not as attractive, but once you got to know them, they became more attractive?

Wow, so it's not just muscles, money, and nice clothes? I actually have to work on what's inside? I actually have to try to be a better man and not take notes from romantic comedies and PUAs? What a crock of shit. I'm 5'4", ugly as sin, and no one will ever love me and I'm one alcohol binge away from offing myself and possibly others.

If children on Masterchef can learn how to cook, if actors can learn how to become better actors, if people can learn how to become better people, if these things that take effort and self-introspection and require you to make actual changes in your life, doesn't that give some of you hopeless ones out there hope? Have hope. Work on yourself, and you'll find her. But you've got to put in the work and if you do I promise you, you'll get results. You'll find her. But it might not be easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x640px
>>25748170
You again? You really think all women find one set hair color attractive? I don't think you disproved anything, his jawline is wayyyy defined, just like 99% of the men that women find attractive. What's your obsession with brow ridges dude? I've never heard a woman say "wow, he sure has a sexy brow ridge".
>>
>>25748260
I've given you the golden ticket. It's hard to believe when anyone says they've got the answer but Doc will show you the road, and the road might be longer and harder for some rather than others, but it's the right road, and it's a damn good road. But again, you get what you put into it. And really a lot of it is basic shit that we deep down inside inherently understand. That's why when people start reading Doc Love it just fucking clicks. What's five fucking minutes and a single article on Ask Men? The man just speaks straight pure truth and it makes so much fucking basic sense. "Oh yeah duh, what the fuck." But it's easier to understand than it is to carry out. So put in the effort, and you'll get there.
>>
Holy shit OP is salty. I'm ugly but at least I'm not this much of a faggot holy shit.
>>
>>25748260
i knew a guy that had the most repulsive personality and girls were all over him
>>
>>25748267
Women appreciate a male's defined jawline, just like they appreciate his chivalry. Just words.
Features they are really attracted to women cannot even put into words. It's (they are those) that elusive X factor(s).
I give several examples of males who are obviously sexy and handsome but who don't have defined jawlines. I can also give you countless examples of male models (often homosexuals) with sharp as fuck jawlines, which women will appreciate, but who are ultimately not sexy or handsome at all. They don't get women wet. However, it doesn't matter because pretty much all those fuccboi models are gay and prefer buttholes than vaginas. And I say this as a bisexual who is attracted to only extremely feminine girls and very masculine guys.
>>
>>25748375
I gave* several examples
prefer buttholes over* vaginas
>>
>>25748365
Well yeah a bunch of girls fall for those PUA assholes. Doc calls these guys "Macho Boys". In the end, they beg just like the Wimps. Who's stronger and has more self-Control; the Macho Boy who wants to fight any guy who looks at his girl? Or the gentlemen who just smirks it off?

Women mistake Macho Boy's bravado for manliness, for confidence, but really he's just as if not more insecure than the Wimp.
>>
>>25748365
And also because there's such a lack of classy, confident, strong gentlemen, women go for the insecure asshole who throws a tantrum at every turn like a child. Become an adult and put away childish things. We're plagued with brain-washed, effeminate, wimpy, 'sensitive' men and so the insecure macho boy douche-bags get full reign.
>>
>>25748450
>bunch of girls
im talking about all girls, since then i longer have faith in woman, they are all mindlessly attracted to fucking clowns that constantly talk about themselves
no woman or men had the guys to call him out for his shit, they all either said nothing or just praised him for being the alpha in the room
>>
>>25748493
There are plenty of good girls out there. Fewer in Western countries, a fuck-load in others. But nonetheless, even so, there are plenty of good girls out there. Don't look at the other girls it'll drive you mad. Doc helps you weed them out. A free book (or you can buy it legitimately) is much less expensive than a divorce.
>>
>>25748539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A

i suggest you listen to this and ignore mgtow bullshit,he got some solid points
>>
>>25748622
Oh fuck off. You robots want to support and encourage this MGTOW bullshit and say having manners and class and so on is gimmicky? This MGTOW shit is the saddest fucking shit I've ever fucking heard. This is how female-hating rapists are born. I am absolutely fucking speechless.
>>
>>25748679
just watch the fucking video
>>
>>25748679
I only listened to a minute in the middle before I had to fucking close it. Un-fucking-bearable. If you've got some solid points, make them here in text brother.
>>
>>25748691
It's 20 fucking minutes man! Write me an example, as I have written quite a few here.
>>
>>25748723
its your choice
>>
>>25748375
I want to try to attempt to summarize everything here is a pretty little knot. Never been good at that. But here goes and your point helps. This is all I'm trying to say really:

-It is not just about money and good looks.

-We all need help. Society needs help. Divorce is epidemic and destroying families and society and so on. I forget that stat but I think over 90% of inmates grew up without their biological father. Correlation or causation or both, who knows I'm not a smart man. But I'm smart enough to recognize something that inherently makes perfect human sense deep in our insides, on a primal level.

-We could all use some more wisdom and advice when it comes to the mysterious and dangerous creature that God created called Woman. Let's not be so arrogant to think that we know everything about women already and that we just need to be our self.

-Marriage takes work, and we need all the help we can get. And fuck divorce lawyers.

-It's not enough to be rich and good-looking. And it's also not necessary. (but having a job and some decent clothes and clean fingernails and so on is).

-There are incredibly beautiful gems of truth that we can learn about women from Doc Love. And if a single thing he says helps you or hell, saves your marriage (he takes phone calls and the "you changed my life" letters are amazing and touching and incredible. Mark Cuban did that. William Cooper did that. Mark read everything he could and if even one idea from some magazine or article or book helped him to further his career, it was worth it, even priceless.
>>
>>25748794
I would kindly like to ask you brother to write in letters on this here humble message board some of the gems of truth and wisdom and advice, or some revelation about men and women that is contained in that cancerous video. Then I will reciprocate.
>>
>>25748888
>too lazy to watch this important video
only reason i linked this is because you deserve to know the truth, if you can't stand watching youtube videos more than 5 mins because of prejudice im not at fault for this.
even if i could write a complete document on the points of this video i couldn't put it better
>>
>>25748921
I'm not saying a complete document. I don't need a book bro. I didn't write the entire 'Dating Dictionary' here. Make a few points, and we'll discuss it, simple as that.
>>
>>25748622
TL;DW STILL GOT CANCER
>>
>>25748952
so you are basically afraid to watch this video, its ok because i understand the decision behind it.

i would do it too if i had something to lose
>>
File: A Streetcar Named Desire 8.jpg (229KB, 1280x1094px) Image search: [Google]
A Streetcar Named Desire 8.jpg
229KB, 1280x1094px
>>25747034
HNNNNG, I loved him in Streetcar named Desire, never been so turned on by someone on screen
>>
>>25748622
Alright you baited me, I'll watch a few more minutes.

Lol the Big Solution MGTOW in the video gives is Literally porn and virtual reality sex and even GETTING A FUCKING DOG LOL. I'm watching this entire thing; this is fucking AMAZING. LOLOLOLOL no no no no fucking way you're trolling us haha you're a fucking genius I fucking love you.

GET A FUCKING DOG LOL HAHAH BRILLIANT! HAHAHAHA OH MY SHIT HAHAHAHA!!!! ABOUT 18 MINUTES IN LOL!!!!
>>
I have a wage slave friend. He's like 6'2" and white.

That's where the good things end. He's also dumb as a rock, is kind of fat, has a fat face, and is a crybaby. He gets laid regularly and gets a lot of matches on tindr.

The catch? These women are 3-4/10 at the absolute best. His ex girlfriend was a feminist hobbit with hair everywhere. She looked like a fucking goblin. The latest girl he had sex with was "a bit chubby" (shaped like a refrigerator) and covered in tattoos.

Sure, you can be ugly and easily "succeed" with women...but it won't be with the women you want.
>>
>>25748975
Holy fucking shit I know you're trolling us and you're a hilarious genius. (if not, I'm apologize for insulting someone who suffers from autism - I mean someone with less than normal intelligence. and if so I will donate to your charity.)
>>
>>25748871
Why is dude talking to me? Like really? I'm not interested in your theories and stories.
>>
>>25748622
I can't fucking take it I love this shit so much! Thank you for sharing this! Lol, fucking rick-rolled again! Haha! Well, time to get a dog to fulfill my emotional needs!

I CANNOT FUCKING TAKE IT I CANNOT BREATHE LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
>>
>>25749066
misclick my bad bro good luck on the fucking dudes and girls thing
>>
>>25749038
Is it possible that people can change? Is it possible that your friend could change and become a better man and not settle for 3's and 4's? Nevermind that's not in the realm of possibility. Let's all just settle or give up and GET A FUCKING DOG LOL LIKE MTGOW VIDEO SAYS HAHAHAHAAHAHAH and virtual reality porn LOL I would feel bad for that man if it wasn't so funny and I wasn't so absolutely sure he's just trolling us all LOL
>>
>>25749024
>>25749051
>>25749075
if you have a gf, or prospects towards relationship i absolutely do not recommend watching this video
>>
>>25748622
Bro you made my night. I am sore from laughing. Thank you. BRB getting a dog to fulfill my emptiness and loneliness. Also I might fuck the dog, who knows, watch the documentary Zoo, it's poignant and touching, besides from the whole sucking off pigs thing, tee-hee!
>>
>>25749124
OP here. Don't listen to this douchebag. I renounce Doc Love. All hail MTGOW. This video should be required viewing. It is fucking genius. BRB fucking my dog- come here boy! Awww yeah sweet doggy pussy...
>>
>>25749174
dog won't fullfil your need for companionship, it only filll the need for nourishment
>>
>>25748622
I can't take, I cannot fucking take it. My fucking face hurts. Oh my fuck. I cannot fucking TAKE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! No but seriously I am going to get a dog and then fuck it. Much better than women, who are all whores of course. MTGOW IS TRUTH!
>>
>>25749242
>no this can't be truth! im not going crazy right now! hahaha oh good i wanna kill myself
>>
>>25748622
Wow. I was skeptical at first but I watched the whole thing and it is just so good. It is so fucking good. I'm a believer. You've converted me. BRB sucking off my dog and saving the sperm. I ain't stingy don't worry bro I'll share there's plenty of dog sperm here for everyone. OP here!
>>
>>25749288
>being this stupid
dog don't feel the need for love sex or companionship
it fills the need for taking care of an offspring, therefore its only suitable for woman
you are so dumb its beyond me
>>
>>25749275
What strange bitch ruined you and broke your heart bro? Or maybe it's the autism. Either way, fuck that bitch. I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Hey I heard Rottweilers make good fucks. Perfect sized pussies and assholes. Top notch! A-ok! Would suck off again!
>>
>>25749302
That's not what the video said... and yeah I know you're not supposed to fuck the dog but man that doggy pussy is sweet. Might try some of that sweet monkey pussy too! Now Men Going Their Own Way MTGOW is getting somewhere! I'll see ya at the meetings bro.
>>
>>25749302
Animals actually do need companionship and sex. So... But again I'm talking to an autistic person I apologize I - I don't know what I'm doing here. Hey, how about a goat? Would a goat be okay? Because I want to fuck a goat.
>>
>>25749359
>>25749403
>i can't have my own opinions so ill just repeat what everyone else said! it will surely make me looks smarter :)
>pitfull humans and mgtows need no apply!
>>
Just beeeeeeeee urself famalam dingdong.

But seriously don't follow PUA advice.

Want some good advice?

Quit drugs if you are on them.
Start working out.
Read more, not manga,
Find employment.
Drink water

None of these things will bring you a gf.
But they will bring stability to a tumultuous life.
As for the relationships stuff I wouldn't know. That's really up to how you network and interact with people outside of 4chan.
>>
>>25749440
English is obviously not your first language, (language in general might not be either considering your mental ailment) so I just want to apologize and say that you're right and I'm a dumb faggot douchebag WHO SUCKS OFF HIS DOG FOR COMPANIONSHIP LOL. FIVE DOGS AT ONCE BABY, COME MOUNT DADDY I'M YOUR BITCH RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF!
>>
>>25749513
>GUYS PLEASE DID I MAKE ENOUGH DOG JOKES YET? IM COOL RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME IM SOCIALLY ACCEPTED AMONG THIS THREAD.
>MORE DOG JOKES YES! LETS IGNORE EVERYTHING AND POST MORE DOG JOKES BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY!
>20 MINS OF VIDEO AND ALL I CARE ABOUT IS DOG JOKES, ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ALPHA WHO MADE THE FIRST JOKE ABOUT DOGS! I COPIED IT AND NOW I CAN CONSIDER MYSELF A FUNNY AND SOCIALLY ACCEPTED MALE!
>>
>>25749507
And stability can lead to confidence, and self-control, and other attractive, manly qualities.

Here's some practical advice for the relationship stuff. Doc recommends watching Cary Grant movies. Confident, charming, funny, never lets a woman get to him no matter how much she tries to push his buttons. Playful, flirty banter with a smile. And he's a challenge. Not easy to get. Teases her a bit before the kiss. Classic little moments here and there. There are a lot of types women like. You can be yourself. But be your best self. Be your better self.

Be charming and funny? Fuck that! You're either born with it or you're not! How am I, this autistic mess, supposed to be charming and funny and confident? Most comedians bomb and suck ass when they start out. Everything in life can be learned and takes effort. Learn to not be negative and put people down and stop making jokes about fucking dogs, it's not funny. LOL JK IT IS OP HERE AGAIN STILL HAVEN'T STOPPED LAUGHING THANK YOU FOR SHARING MTGOW FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>25749561
OP here. It's only me making all the dog fucking jokes. No one else. LOL. *giggles!*
>>
>>25749667
>making more delusional effort in protecting identities of people he never knew in his life just to ignore the main point of the video i shared
i know how all humans work, you are no different.
please kill yourself,its getting crowded
>>
>>25749645
Dating is fun. And like any skill it takes practice. Like Meg from Family Guy. She's what you call a "practice girl", lol. No I don't condone that but you know what I'm saying. You'll get better with women, like any other social skill or job skill.
>>
>>25749645
Whoa whoa whoa, I heard there was dog-fucking going on here and I had to put my hot pockets down. Where can we go to find some of this sweet dog dick? I mean pussy, I'm not a fucking faggot. OP AGAIN LOL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
>>
>>25749705
Lol how do I prove that I wrote all the dog fucking jokes LOL
>>
Well this post is dead. Thanks to everyone and ESPECIALLY thank you to the MGTOW follower. You are a fucking saint and you have brought so much incredible joy into my life today. Comedians would cum over this, I gotta spread that video. Louis CK should do a bit on MGTOW. I thank you sir. Good night everyone! Going on a dog dating site, hope to find some sweet bitches, wish me luck! Buh bye!
>>
>>25747034
>not giving a fuck
>just don't give a fuck bro

of all the normie memes that plague robots, this is by far the most dangerous and ultimately impossible
>>
>>25750106
OP here, I gotta go but one last post. Don't give a fuck is probably not the best nomenclature? Verbage? (I don't know what either of those words exactly mean but I'm going to name my future son Adolf Nomenclature the III.)

Better wording would be: Don't pin all your hopes and self-esteem and self-worth on whether a girl likes you or not. Don't care about the outcome. Be indifferent to quote that douchebag David DeAngelo. What a fucking scam artist - guy couldn't pull a 6 on his own for a million bucks.

Now you guys say, "I can't talk to that girl." Could you talk to that girl for a million dollars? "What if she rejects me?" So what? What's the fucking worst that could happen? "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." Don't worry about that, and you'll develop a thicker skin. You gotta have thick skin to survive in this world. So don't give a fuck. Or the previous thing that I said.
>>
>>25750219
>(I don't know what either of those words exactly mean but I'm going to name my future son Adolf Nomenclature the III.)

Just fucking kill yourself you disgusting "funny guy" normie
>>
>>25750253
Lol okay. By the way girls love guys with attitudes like you, I bet you're doing real well in life.
>>
>>25750276
I don't care anymore, you snarky little phony faggot.
>>
>>25750253
Hey thanks for calling me funny! That's a nice compliment. I wish I had a compliment for you! I'm sure you have redeeming qualities and that your mother totally doesn't completely resent and regret birthing you. Well, enjoy your Japanese pornography!
>>
>>25750291
Snarky, *giggles!* Man you're really complimenting me well, would you like to suck me off as well because I'm totally down bro. EpicKid we should Skype sometime. Hey, do you have a dog?
>>
File: Pepe in the Rye.jpg (51KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the Rye.jpg
51KB, 400x467px
>>25750296
My mother told me she wishes me and my siblings were never born while she was cashing child support and SS checks, frankly her opinion means shit to me. She ruined our family. I don't care anymore about the normies. I have a sense of self. Like pepe in the rye.
>>
>>25750291
I agree, OP is a big fat phony! But the dog-sucking I could get down with, I think we should make that happen. OP here!
>>
What the fuck even is the point? It's been proven that only 20% of men are truly attractive to women, so why even bother starting a relationship with someone who is not attracted to you?

All that's going to happen is that they're going to wise up and eventually leave you anyway (of course, women are too retarded to tell the truth, so they'll make up whatever mysterious reason they can).
>>
>>25750368
Okay, before anyone traces this thread back to the Pepe in the Rye mass-killer, I have to do society the best I can here and try to prevent another mass-murder:

I have seen the saddest most miserable human beings become changed. But before I continue, I think we should all start sucking off some dogs because I am hankering for some dog sperm.
>>
OP here - I'm really going now. Someone help out EpicKid here let's turn this dog-fucking thread into a feels thread. THIS IS NOW A FEELS THREAD. HELP A FELLOW ROBOT OUT YOU SELFISH FUCKS DAMNIT. Cya laters!
>>
>>25750447
>le mass murderer meme because he can't get laid and doesn't like society XDD
Are you ironically being this putrid?
>>
>>25750480
good riddance you fucking sack of shit.

I hate these disingenuous normie types. These phonies just trying to look more attractive even when they're genetically an ugly beta, it's pathetic, then what's more is he comes here to call us all pathetic for being too aware of our situation.

fuck him, the denial and mental bullshit he created for himself will be his own hell
>>
File: brando.jpg (39KB, 375x669px) Image search: [Google]
brando.jpg
39KB, 375x669px
>>25747034
Good looks don't last anon, this is what happened to the guy in your gif
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 473x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 473x718px
>>25750828
Nigga forgot to keep fit baka.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.