[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bother with online dating when all the 'girls'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 2016.jpg (107KB, 1127x837px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
107KB, 1127x837px
why bother with online dating when all the 'girls' are pic related
>>
>>25746596
She looks fucking 8
>>
All these weirdos always flock to OKC for some reason. Never see them on any of the other dating sites. Kind of like us weirdos who flock to r9k
>>
>>25746596
deep down, she just wants a little lovin.
>>
>>25746596
Just go to a hip bar and talk to a couple of the girls who give you flirty looks while you buy a drink. Works 7/10 times.
>>
At least she's honest about being a dirty dirty whore, instead of just doing it anyway behind people's backs.
Fuck, maybe "polyamory" is for real, all the polys can go off one way, all the monogamous people will go another, and loyal people won't get as cucked anymore.
I wish there were fancy Tumblr names for flaws like chewing with your mouth open, so I'd be able to avoid that in advance as well.
>>
File: 1431156923479.gif (2MB, 185x171px) Image search: [Google]
1431156923479.gif
2MB, 185x171px
>>25746596
Reading that hurt my brain.

I'd still fuck her though.
>>
File: okc.jpg (91KB, 1045x772px) Image search: [Google]
okc.jpg
91KB, 1045x772px
>year 2050
>kid comes home from school
>tells you about all their friends genders

What the actual fuck is happening with society?
>>
She is sooooo quirky xDDD :D xDD
>>
>>25746656
they're autistic tumblr girls who are usually 'social activists' (they just reblog shit )

ive talked to some of them because they're usually cute. easy to manipulate too because they also have a lot of mental problems
>>
File: 1398925973941.png (190KB, 510x587px) Image search: [Google]
1398925973941.png
190KB, 510x587px
>that person will find a match before you do
>>
>>25746672
>girls who give you flirty looks
I failed on this step.
>>
>>25746727
>ive talked to some of them because they're usually cute. easy to manipulate too because they also have a lot of mental problems
This nigger has been blogged about as a rapist before
>>
>>25746727
The best part is you don't need to care about her beliefs to get with them. And if they ever ask you just say something neutral like "I don't quite get it, but I don't really see a problem with it either.".
>>
>>25746717
>Melbourne

sasuga
>>
The thing that most annoys me is she says she speaks French, but probably did like 2 years of French in secondary school.
>>
>>25746812
Yeah, its fucking city of hipsters
>>
>>25746596
>dating
you don't date girls like that, silly! you fuck them and don't get attached because they're strong indepenet and dont need no man so you shouldn't try to be there forthem because its oppression and they dont want it and, most importatnly, NEITHER SHOULD YOU
>>
>>25746596
>sex-positive,feminist.polyamorous

fuck that cuck shit
>>
Are youngfags stupid? This is a perfect oppurtunity for you to get some practice out of her without commitment. Back in the day you actually had to go out and interact with people in order to get laid. You are playing on easy mode and somehow manage to cry about it.
>>
File: 1441850695910.gif (1MB, 378x211px) Image search: [Google]
1441850695910.gif
1MB, 378x211px
Why did i read intersectional as insectoid.
>>
>>25746596
That description screams "i am a slut who will open my legs for sex positive guys ( aka above average normies and chad )" but uses fancy words to do so.
>>
>>25746717
>What the actual fuck is happening with society?
People are starting to live by critical theory instead of objectivity.
>>
i dont understand these normie codewords. Is she basically saying she is a lesbian who likes to sleep around?? Whats homoflexible?
>>
>>25747062
Care to elaborate a bit? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>25746942
>muh dick

you're an idiot for not thinking with your big and logical brain. What if you accidentally get this slut pregnant? Did you know that you are risking paternity fraud because she is a total slut?Do you want mouth herpes or aids? Does the pussy have this much control over you fag?
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 2000x1000px
>>25746596
>Has dogs
That can't be good. Poor puppers.
>>
>>25747205
Ever heard of safe sex? Don't they run those campaigns anymore today? It's not just the slut in OP, it's all of these new possibilities with online hook-ups. You can get chicks from your couch by playing on your phone. Back in the day you had to approach girls in the wild. Please tell me again how hard it is to get laid today. lol
>>
>>25747185
From what I understand it is the idea that objective facts and means of attaining said facts are questionable due to hierarchies of power.

ie rich white people manipulated how we view things so maybe those tested facts and conclusions should go out the window and instead we should listen to cripple feminist history/physics and or everyone view is valid just like because my feelings.
>>
>tfw in denial tranny
>tfw all of the people you spend time with are like in ops picture
thanks liberal university

But in all seriousness, it's not as bad as you think.
It's really the equivalent of people who post edgy woman-hating stuff on here. Only the most hardcore ever actually kills a woman, and most are willing to overlook politics if someone will just talk to them. Anyone.

Basically it boils down to this:
They are just as wishy washy with their politics as you faggots.
>>
>>25746973
And powertrips on betacucks she attracts by some magical potion

fuck me polyfuckery was a thing years ago in hipster usa, dirty free fucking, now this sexual identity shit is just people taking ego strokes because their social circle doesn't give them enough without some play acting.

>when the actors believe their script
>>
i find it even more disturbing that there is someone out there that would read that bullshit and actually want to be in a polygamous non conforming genderfluidbicisqueer relationship with her
>>
Who cares? Men (including you lot) will still flock to her because she is cute and quirky without any regard for her stance on "ethical non-monogamy" or whatever the fuck.

In fact, you'd all probably grovel at her feet and beg her to educate you in the bullshit that is queer theory just for an opportunity to hold her hand and breathe the same air that she does.

You'll probably feel special when she tells you that you're not like the other boys and that you're a real "feminist" and that is enough for you to abandon your proclivities in favour of this MPDG, isn't it?
>>
>>25747185
Critical theory is the essence of the modern social sciences. Critical theory is to give critique on social structures and behaviour based on moral relativism. This theory makes the meaning of an act more important than the act itself.

An example of this was when researcher Tim Hunt made a jokingly remark about women in science. Some people took offence to this and he had a literal witch hunt against him. While what he actually did was make a joke, but that doesn't matter. Only the feelings that people associate with the act matter. Not to mention the guy has been helping male and female students alike in science for more than a decade. All of that doesn't matter as people associate negative feelings with him. In the same way people are constantly being manipulated through feelings everywhere. Objectivity is thrown out of the window.

This video may give an introduction to how people are being influenced under critical theory resulting in politically correct behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
File: 1452134638285.jpg (89KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1452134638285.jpg
89KB, 438x503px
>quirky nerd
oh god
>>
>>25747258
>muh dick

it that all you think of? this mentally will lead you to your own destruction when one of them has regret sex and accuses you of rape. you will mark my words once you are paying child support or one of them pulls a fake pregnancy.Women lack morality and will do anything to take advantage of you.
>>
>>25747530
Based on what? Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>25747394
my gender is fluiding just from trying to read it

can you imagine how many pretentious conversations went into the forging of that mind set

holy fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.