[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we robots because we don't have girlfriends? Or do we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: c5b231348fad3b5b22d823c029b3485a.jpg (413KB, 1415x796px) Image search: [Google]
c5b231348fad3b5b22d823c029b3485a.jpg
413KB, 1415x796px
Are we robots because we don't have girlfriends?
Or do we not have girlfriends because we're robots?
>>
What came first? The chicken or the faggot?
>>
>>25746406
We are Robots because we failed severely at life.
The nogf part is just one of the many reason.
>>
>>25746406
you're robots because you don't have Jesus.
He's the only one that wants the broken ones
the ones no one wants.
he loves your soul.
>>
>>25746406
Definitely the latter for me.

I was a robot long before I hit puberty and had any desire for sex or female companionship.
>>
>>25746406
if the only point in your life is worshipping, women than you are better of dead anyway
>>
>>25746406
We do not have girlfriends because we are robots.
Because we do not have girlfriends we stay robots.

It's a catch 22 that takes significant amount of luck and / or effort to break out of.
>>
>>25746406
being a robot is fate. it is predestined the minute you are conceived
>>
>>25747083
Being a robot is a choice. You can choose to change anytime.
>>
We're robots because we don't have a choice.
>>
>>25747247
Why would anyone choose a path that provides neither short-term nor long-term gratification?

At least women who slut around have some fun before they inevitably become miserable.
>>
>>25746406
it's the former for me, got close to a girl online for a couple months, during that time my mood improved and I started to take steps towards becoming normal.
needless to say that came to an end and I fell back into old habits.
I am a NEET, shut-in, fat, and I can't live for myself.
>>
>>25747046
>Because we do not have girlfriends we stay robots.
very true, a gf is all it would take to motivate some of us, not sure any woman would want a fixer upper like us though.
>>
>>25746988
it's not worshipping, it's simply wanting some companionship.
>>
>>25748096
Yep. I lost all my friends coming up from high school to university. There was one girl there in freshman year that would socialize with me and do work together with me. We clicked well or so I thought, but it ended up just her leading me on and having me help her with her homework. That year was probably the happiest and most successful I have been. Everything went better, until she just dropped me after she had used me like that. I was being quite forward with her all the time and she acted like she liked my advances towards her. I was too naive so after that I became even more depressed than I was before. Almost dropped out because of it.
>>
>>25746406
The second one, always the second one.
>>
File: 1428125042605.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1428125042605.png
29KB, 645x773px
>>25746406
We're robots because we can't function in society.
>>
>>25748300
I'm sorry to hear that, have you recovered since then?
>>
>>25746406
Both. The longer we go without human companionship, the more socially awkward and out of touch with reality we get, but these things also make us less desirable to be around.

It's a vicious cycle, and the longer it goes on, the less likely you will be able to break it without getting professional help.
>>
File: 1374202898177.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1374202898177.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
Latter for me, I guess.

Lied to pops yesterday that I was dating some chick for a year a couple years back. I was drunk and it sort of came out as a confession which made it more believable and I built the story up around a chick I orbited during that time. Poor sod is already in his early 60's and I'm his only son so there's some pressure that he might never get grandchildren. I figured it might work as a get-out-of-jail-free card since he has been breathing down on my neck about the matter. He was really happy when I told him about it but now I'm worried that he might be utterly devastated if he ever learns the truth and the harsh reality that his son is a failure sets in.

I really shouldn't lie so much. fuck me
>>
>>25748663
>It's a vicious cycle, and the longer it goes on, the less likely you will be able to break it without getting professional help.
pushing 8 years, should I end it now?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.