[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /tsundere/ ? > Treat the boys in my class like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1451498783485.jpg (135KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1451498783485.jpg
135KB, 396x482px
Anyone else /tsundere/ ?

> Treat the boys in my class like shit
> When I need something from them I become super nice and cute to them
> They literally do everything I say
> Never did work in group projects or my essays in years
> One fat orbiter was thrown out of school, because he covered for something I and my boyfriend did

They are so easy to manipulate. I bet a slight touch on the shoulder would be enough for every "robot" to sell his mother to me.
>>
>>25746195
That's not my shoulder
>>
That's not what tsundere means
>>
That's not the shitpost (You)'re looking for.
>>
>>25746195

Tsundere means you're oscillating between bitch and sheep like a borderline patient.

And be careful to not be over-reliant on manipulation, in the real world having spine is much more important.
>>
>>25746195
that is not even close to what tsundere means you fucking retard

reported
>>
That's not what tsundere means, at all.

But you're not a girl, so that doesn't matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
One day your looks shall fade evil one.
>>
>>25746195
So you are either a newfag or a girl huh? Possibly both.
>>
Tsundere =/= manipulative evil cunt
>>
>>25746195
>implying this is tsundere and not being a bitch

Back when I was a normie I dated a girl like you, broke up with her because she was getting in the way of me going out with friends, but that's not important. Just know that when you are really in trouble, people will laugh at you and rejoice in your tears
>>
>>25746324

This. Using manipulation for reputation management is much more productive than using it to get away with things.

Amass power instead of growing lazy and complacent like every other bitchy girl. Find something you want to major in.
>>
File: walhallapepe.jpg (2KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
walhallapepe.jpg
2KB, 117x125px
>>25746195
So you are a stacy roastie bitch.
I'm not even surprised how much of a piece of shit you are.
And how it has to be said
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD.

*explosions*
>>
I don't get you guys. As if it's my problem, that I was born with those looks. It's rather those beta boys, they have to self awareness, I'm doing them a favor. Besides, I'm not the only one who does this. You guys better think back, when you did something for a person that was especially nice at one point and didn't give a shit for the rest of the time. Gosh.
>>
File: Elliot.png (288KB, 610x355px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.png
288KB, 610x355px
Have you forgotten who our idol is roasty?
>>
And besides, I asked other tsunderes for their experiences and not you guys.
>>
>>25746460
What roleplay

flawless

stunning

a must see of our board
>>
>>25746195
>I bet a slight touch on the shoulder would be enough for every "robot" to sell his mother to me.
What other manipulative strategies do you make use of? I need to know so that I can watch out for it.
>>
>>25746195
I don't think you know what tsundere means.
>>
>>25746460
Sure thing "fem"anon.
>>
get the fuck out stacy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.