[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up 7:30 >do extensive hygiene treatments >make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20160114_102417.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_102417.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
>wake up 7:30
>do extensive hygiene treatments
>make breakfast
>sit at home until parents get back from work doing nothing
>get shouted at and hated
>nowhere to go
>nothing to do
>21 years old KHHV with no friends
>>
>>25745112
iktf feel why did they scream at you?
>>
>>25745112
>not sleeping until 6pm, then staying awake until 8am

the trick is to avoid seeing your parents as much as possible
>>
>>25745125
Dad because he is a narcissistic self obsessed control freak and everything I do or say that isn't what he would've said or done is the reason for him try and submit me to his will.

Mom, she never wanted kids. She hates me out of hobbit now.
>>
>>25745145
This. Except I wait for my mom to come home because she brings delicious food.
>>
Only thing my dad says to me is "anon coffee"
Then throws a ridicilous autism drift if it takes to long.
>>
>>25745156
Correction they hate you because you do nothing all day
>>
>>25745112

go and get a couple shitty jobs

the wage you get is secondary to them being an excuse to get the fuck out of your house and interact with people, even if it's just fat fucks ordering from McDicks

If you were my child I would have kicked you out already,
>>
>>25745307
Jokes on you.

I live in eastern Europe. Less than college educated people earn 200 dollars a month tops and if they kick me out I'll just freeze dead in my 4 000 population town in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>25745112
Either get a job and move out or continue to live in your current situation
>>
>>25745339

where was the joke? Sounds like a plan to me
>>
>>25745156
>Mom, she never wanted kids. She hates me out of hobbit now.
>hobbit
>>
How on earth to east european economies function is what I want to know. You need let's say $500 to $800 a month to survive yet the wage is $200. So after gommunism died does The Lord suspend mathematical rules during payday and billday?
>>
>>25745156
You was in the hobbit?
Wow that's pretty cool bro
>>
>>25746107
You live with your mom and dad forever. Simple.

When you get a wife you either live with her or your parents.

Last time anyone got a house was when they were handed free to anyone who had a job in communism.
>>
File: unexpectedImplications.gif (2MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
unexpectedImplications.gif
2MB, 400x305px
>>25745112
>wake up 6:00am
>shower + make breakfast
>7:10am, walks 1,2km for a bus in fucking -21celcius
>1.5h bus trip in bus where is 60people while there is only 45 sits
>9:00-14:30 work
>14:30-15:00 bus from work to uni
>15:00-18:15 uni classes
>18:30-20:00 bus back to home (atleast there a free sits so I can sleep)
20:30-21:00 eating dinner + coffie
21:00-01:00am shower + study + shitposting

5days/week

I try to study on saturdays and sundays tryin to not get triggered by mum mum yelling whole time that I should stop playing computer whole time when I am at home (I study CS and I have 8year old PC) and people at my age have kids and family.

LEL
E
L
>>
>>25745348
/thread
/board
/website
>>
Boy oh boy

The NEET life sure sounds fucking fantastic.
>>
>>25746107
People in east europe live on level you are not even able to imagine.
Everthing cost more than in US and people earn 200-300usd.
If you wan to build a house you would have to take a credit for 30-50 years and barely live.
They do not spend money on vacations.
Look at your amazon, prices in east europe are like in = amazon.us + 30-50% of amazon.us.

You and you wife work for 30years full time job and yet you have to struggle if you will have enough money at end of the month to pay bills and buy food.

Build house? 100-200k usd, 10 years old house 30km from capital city cost in my country like 500k $.

1L of gasoline almost 2$. New car cost a little more thant in germany, so for new city car with engine like 1.4 you have to pay 20k $, new bmw? 50 $+ for cheapest model.

>too little to live, too much to die
>>
>>25747209

There must be something fixing it. Like a black economy in construction where lots of material is recycled and rebuilt into new houses?

And I was reading news that Russians take vacations all over the place, and they just boycotted Turks and no longer vacation there. I really thought stuff like houses would be cheaper, much cheaper. Because houses aren't imported, they're made with cheap labor!
>>
>>25745112
>>25745156
Based on how shitty your parents are and how badly you turned out, you can at least take solace in the fact that your shitty genetics will not be passed on to the next generation.
unless of course you have normalfag brothers/sisters
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.