[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Karma on the roasties.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17

File: Karmafuckyes.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Karmafuckyes.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
Oh you robots are gonna like this one.
Met a cute 30 year old woman who was looking for a man to settle down, I rejected her after finding out how much of a roastie she is.

> She tells me she started having sex around the age of 15.
> She breaks up with all her boyfriends cause she needs to learn how to be independent.
> Has literally 2-10 boyfriends a year.
> Begins to tell me she's suicidal because now no guy wants a serious relationship with her.
> She has nearly a $100k in savings, nice wealthy job & house.
> She's wondering why men are so shallow.
> Biggest roastie ever.
> Proceeds to talk about how she wishes she has a husband that lets her do whatever she wants.
> Looks at me
> LMAO
> I proceed to take her home with me, little does she know there's no future between us.

Shit's funny man, trust me they DO get their Karma, I promise you. Sometimes I think us robots job is to finish these women off, as in while they're down in the dirt, we give them one final "fuck you, no one wants you bitch" leeeeeeel
>>
Also, no I didn't fuck her I'm still a virgin she's trying to cuck me and tame me into being her hubby. She keeps texting me about her suicide attempts. lmaaaaooooooo
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127KB, 1901x229px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127KB, 1901x229px
>>25743146
> She's wondering why men are so shallow.
I find it fucking hilarious that women still find men to be the shallow gender.
Pic related.

>Sometimes I think us robots job is to finish these women off, as in while they're down in the dirt, we give them one final "fuck you, no one wants you bitch"
This should truly be every robots duty when women have to find a beta provider.
>>
File: man-smiling-in-black-shirt.jpg (144KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
man-smiling-in-black-shirt.jpg
144KB, 1024x988px
Who here can easily get pussy but block every advance a female makes?

>Be 7/10
>6ft2
>Work-out, fit.
>Ride motorcycles
>Regularly get women trying to chat me up, especially if they see me in my motorcycle suit (I always wear it when out with friends and we ride twisties)
>Occasional get women stop me when fueling up the bike telling me I'm sexy as fuck or cute and asking if i want to go for drinks or exchange numbers
>Always decline
>Always make up an excuse that i have a girlfriend, even if i don't.
>Also never give any female attention whats so ever, even if they are dressed in skimpy clothing
>A lot of them get annoyed and a few have said something about it and was even asked once if i was gay
>Had lots of women at work (very big company) try hit on me but got rejected
>Known around work as the hard to get guy
>Girls tell me how much they hate me then will quickly try and make plans for the weekend or invite me over to their place.

Could care less about sex or getting a girlfriend aka leech.
>>
Nice, anon. Good to see you're not a beta enabler

Roasties are losing their power
>>
>>25743292
too bad some other fag robot is going to cave to her, she had so much money and wasn't really ugly. She was crazy & posessive and had a ridiculously high partner count.

Don't ever get fooled by those stories where people are talking about how much fun they are having being a house husband, bet they're just some dumb cuck who got gamed.
>>
>>25743173
Hahaha, what a beta faggot you are. Not using her for sex.
>>
>>25743263
do you not like sex?
>>
File: 004-31.jpg (291KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
004-31.jpg
291KB, 1024x768px
>>25743348
I don't need sex to be happy, back in high-school i was getting sex multiple times a day and had many girlfriends. And experienced everything i wanted from face-fucking, to anal, vaginal penetration, and every sex move you could think of.

These days i use my hand, twisting the throttle on a ZX10R full-fills my fantasies more then a women.
>>
>>25743346
Actually she withheld sex from me telling me she wants to save it for a committed relationship (Lmao)

Hoping she never learns from me that she should keep that shit a secret, lmao if a robot got approached by her and she didn't mention her roastie past, he'd be doomed.
>>
>>25743395
You're life will end at my bumper
>>
File: smoking.jpg (27KB, 468x300px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
27KB, 468x300px
>>25743413

Sure, but at 167mph which i regularly hit. My bike would collide right with your forehead and slice your car apart.
>>
File: 1410123231597.png (383KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1410123231597.png
383KB, 500x450px
>>25743263
I've had chances on numerous occasions but I've never really been interested in any of the girls.

Closest I got was with an old coworker.

>meet this dumb bimbo blonde
>pothead, constantly skips out on classes, talks about the dumbest, mundane shit
>we start hanging more frequently
>go out to a bar together with a few of her friends
>me and her stay together the entire night
>end up getting drunk out of my mind
>we go back to her place
>this sudden rush of disgust washes over me after we start making out
>I start recalling all of the dumb shit she's said mostly about her past ex's and sex partners
>just as we start to undress, I stop
>tell her I'm leaving
>leave
>see her at work the next day
>awkward conversation
>she eventually ends up quitting
>never see or hear from her again

All I ever seem to attract are used up trashy sluts, I'm so fucking sick of it. I'd rather be alone forever, than settle down or even spend time with any of them.
>>
>>25743146
>implying any of this is true

And even if it was it is just a single anecdote. I know a girl who had a long phase in her life where she just fucked dozens of guys. Sometimes they were complete strangers, sometimes they were acquaintances. In the end she got with a nice beta guy whom she'll probably end up marrying. And guess what? I'm happy for her because she's my friend and a great human being.
>>
Break her, fellow robot.
>>
>>25743435
Is your the front of your bike lined with your edge?But seriously,outside of trying to be edgy with the last one,good job robot.If only I was sure you`d just keep being one of us.But nah you`re Chad.Now get out.
>>
>>25743486
you cuck, she approached me because she opened up her options out of desperation and being on the verge of suicide.

Now I know why pretty girls commit suicide, they're mentally broken and useless yet attractive. They get all this attention from men but every man disappears on them, they end up alone at the end of the day and wonder what went wrong.

It felt so fucking good as she told me that men leave her when she doesn't put out and when they're done having sex.

I love when they act like sex objects and then get treated that way.
>>
Eventually roasties will just lie about their promiscuous status and a robot would never know.
>>
>>25743553
Just assume every women is a whore.
>>
File: lzg.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
lzg.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>25743460
>All I ever seem to attract are used up trashy sluts, I'm so fucking sick of it. I'd rather be alone forever, than settle down or even spend time with any of them.

Just how it is i guess, I've had a mixed bag. Though a large amount of them you could tell are whores who have started sucking cock at the prime old age of 13.

I wouldn't degrade my self and stick my dick in any of their holes. I stay away from women who use drugs and or are into alcohol or i sense get around. Regardless of how they look.

>>25743519

Be careful what you wish for next time, that is if you are the bumper guy. When i take my bike out i don't hold back especially if I'm out with the boys and we are riding twisties or just came back from a magnificent ride.

167 and higher i only hit at two places, track and high-way.
>>
>>25743528
>you cuck

A look it's the internet buzzword of the hour. Who cares? Why would you waste your energy on that shit? Either fuck her and move on, or look for someone who's not looking for a beta to settle.
>>
>>25743553
You are giving women too much credit.
It should be easy as fuck for a woman to acquire a wall street career, but how many women really do it?
Then there's the wage gap, even though you give women all the advantages in the world they still can't do shit with it, they're that fucking incompetent. In the same way that the working world doesn't work out for them, they're incompetent when it comes to dating also, trust me you will KNOW unless you're the 100% blind-faith desperate beta.

I didn't ask her, she told me her roastie history on her own just from me being around her. lmao women are stupid ok?
>>
>>25743173

Post some of those texts, you cuck. Otherwise this thread is pretty fucking worthless.
>>
>>25743607
>>I didn't ask her, she told me her roastie history on her own just from me being around her. lmao women are stupid ok?

They always do this, especially if they find you attractive or think they can trust you. Women are basically broken-records. That's the thing about them. How many times do you have to ask a bitch about herself? She usually does it all on her own and won't shut her gob.

Plus a lot of the time it's very easy to tell who's a whore from experience. The way they dress, talk and act.
>>
>>25743571
Or you could try reading. It was a failed attempt read the other post.

I now just want to see her cry more and hope she commits suicide. I WANT karma.

>>25743617
High chance she looks here, she keeps posting watamote memes and talks about being foreveralone.

Anyway thread over.
>>
>>25743670
>High chance she looks here, she keeps posting watamote memes and talks about being foreveralone.
>
>Anyway thread over.

why are you such a pussy?
>>
File: 6615709.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
6615709.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>25743263
>be kinda attractive
>6'1"
>notice women's interest in me
>chat most of them up and make them warm up to me
>suddenly stonewall them all
>they get visibly upset
>best they can do is steal glances when they think I can't see
>this is way better than sex could ever be
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>25743715
>chat most of them up and make them warm up to me
>suddenly stonewall them all

DEVILISH
>>
>>25743715
That only makes them slightly unconfortable. You have to go further.
>>
>>25743670
>she keeps posting watamote memes
>roastie whore who fucks every chad posting WATAMOTE MEEMS

holy shit. JESUS CHRISSTTT females CANNOT be robots
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1178x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1178x882px
>>25743754
have sex with a woman then suddenly cut all contact, but "accidentally" bump into them, stonewall them into thinking they did something wrong in the bed and hurt their sexual confidence. Also makes them feel used
>>
File: 213.jpg (51KB, 577x500px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
51KB, 577x500px
>>25743754

He's doing some great work, i personally enjoy responding very slow to females who text me. I'm talking 10-30-40minutres if not more between replies.

>Hey anon how are you! didn't see you at work today!
>Me: yeah was pretty sick
>Oh ;( hope you get better but anyway im doing this and that
>20 minutes later reply
>oh nice
>Yeah also me and that going out on friday are you keen?
>take even longer
>Me: No
>mfw she keeps responding within seconds
>>
>>25743805
That sounds good.
>>
>>25743715
"You`re not terribly important to me"
>>
How come women think that saying how many guys they've fucked someone makes them MORE attractive in a guys eye? What kind of ass-backwards logic is behind that line of thinking?
>>
there is no karma. they won life and genetically. they pass off their genetics, they fuck chad and pass off his genetics too with telegomy or paternity fraud, and thats it

females in general in the west are better educated and the feminist distatorships guarantees they all have jobs. all hr, all receptionists, all worthless easy jobs while the beta cucks they didnt fuck work hard jobs

single mothers get rewarded for fathering chad seed by welfare, and beta cucks get punished for working with taxes, and the illusion of making a small ammount of money keeps them enslaved

if your idea of "karma" is them not being able to enslave you any longer and not cucking you, then sure. but their power of society is so well entrenched that you are expected to be their slave from cradle to grave
>>
>>25744156

They might think that we're all looking for sex. Therefore, we would like to have sex with someone experienced. More sex partners = more sexual experience = more desirable to men. It sort of makes sense.
>>
>>25743263

god's work, chadbot
>>
>>25744190
Hey Anon, you deserve it, I'm going to try cutting out some important information from these emails to show you just show fucked up women are and how convinced they are, that they're more desirable the older they get and more partners they have kek

OP gonna deliver, give me a moment.
>>
>>25744156
They want you to know that they are desirable, that other men want them and that you should feel special.
It's also the same reason why women tell guys that other men are flirting with them when you have something going on.

They assume that men work like women, but this usually just throws the man off.
>"She's been with many guys, so the chances of her staying with me are low"
>"Oh, other guys are flirting with her. I better back off"
>>
>>25744156
>women "love" men for their status
>women think men "love" the same way
>women try to display their status by boasting how many miles of cock they had inside them
>women don't understand why men see them as cumdumpsters
>>
>>25744167
You have a few options here anon;

1. Fuck as many women as possible to pass on your genes

2. Go on a spree lmao

3. Go innawoods

Good luck
>>
>>25743553
That's why God gives slutty women a roastie. He wants to prevent us from being cucked beta providers.
>>
File: FirstSample.jpg (289KB, 756x357px) Image search: [Google]
FirstSample.jpg
289KB, 756x357px
>>25743617
>>25743692
>>25744190
>>25744156
>>25743243
This is from an email when we got in a debate, I didn't want her and she was trying to convince me to think it through.

I'm pretty sure most robots would break under this kind of pressure, and forget the key information she let slipped out.

> 50+ partners easily.
> Basically told all her past relationships they had 0% chance of marrying her because she has to see what else is out there.
> Cucked guys before.
> Wears slutty clothes just to get laid.
> Used some guys JUST for sex, and turned them down when they wanted more, used men as sex objects.

Then there's the hilarity in how she sounds so pround about her mindset, YET she's the one who attempts suicide and thinks about it on a daily basis and spams watamote memes, and being forever alone and sad.

You have to look at it objectively or these types of women will manipulate you, use you up then spit you out like gum, even though she's lonely to the point of being suicidal, she'll discard you just to "get hers" and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'll post more if interested, she said a lot of shit about how she's past that phase, and how men need to stop looking for just sex, and other funny stuff lmao (hypocrisy, she only stops looking for sex because her options decreased and now guys won't talk to her.)
>>
>>25743553
I actually know a couple of girls I've orbited who do this already.
They used to tell me about all of their crazy sexual experiences, but when I was with them among other people they would claim to be virgins.
When I called them out on it, they would ofcourse completely deny it and say that I must have confused them with someone else.
>>
>>25743263
HOW FUCKING ATTRACTIVE DO YOU HAVE TO BE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN THO
>>
File: 1452513259030.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1452513259030.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>25744465
>>25744465
>but when I was with them among other people they would claim to be virgins.

Sounds like your typical female on this board.
>>
>>25744429
>I needed to make mistakes in life.
>so now you should trust me that whores are better than qt virgins even if you never made mistakes in life by getting with a qt virgin instead of making those mistakes.
>>
>>25744489
or most males on this board.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>25744529
Found the roastie, get the rope robots.
>>
>>25744548
Is piano wire acceptable?
>>
File: 1320.gif (483KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1320.gif
483KB, 250x190px
>>25743146
>taking home a 30 yo rostie
>>
>>25744548
where is the original thread to this?
>>25744429
Also seems like OP deliver too late and now no one gonna read :( I won't post the rest then, thought it would've been really insightful.
>>
>I proceed to take her home with me
>Also, no I didn't fuck her
Then what did you do? Camrip and rip farts?
>>
>>25744548
>he actually believes theres a lot of virgins on a board that makes virginity a reason for suicide

hey i fit in here too! i am super awkward at parties XD
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.