[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Guilty Pleasures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (189KB, 665x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 665x372px
>going on Graal and talking to the edgy DeviantArt girls who have ridiculous Usernames and even more ridiculous custom Anime Faces with Angel Wings and Devil Horns and shit
>>
Holy shit I remember that game. I remember I tried it way back in like 2005 when I was a 13 year old kid looking for something to play online. I found a webpage that listed a bunch of MMOs and Graal was one of them. I remember getting on and starting out in some medieval world and being astounded by all the hair and clothes options. Then I went on some modern world where people shot each other with guns and when you died you woke up in a hospital bed. I never actually got really into it though because I think it costed money to actually do anything worthwhile.
>>
>>25739987
It's literally nothing but people showing off their custom faces.
>>
>graal
Ma nigga. I remember this shit. Great way to get temporary respite from crushing loneliness tbqh. I remember starting up random conversations with people about nothing and feeling for a few hours that I had social skills and friends. There were a shit ton of horny 12 year old boys though.
>>
File: image.gif (27KB, 111x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 111x171px
>>25740026
I just wanted to relive the glory days of Naruto and shit where pic related was people's avatar on Flash Flash Revolution and shit.
>>
Did anyone else jerk off to AdventureQuest when they were a teenager
>>
I miss hanging out with girls I would meet on runescape.

I used to have a bunch of good runescape friends in general but I would always try to focus on one girl. Now I just skill and play alone...

Why can't I have the moves I have on rs irl?
>>
>>25740124
No, but I remember literally everyone in my Elementary Class would play that on the school-assigned laptops during game time or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>25740124
I used to play that some.

It was never fap material for me though...
>>
>>25740168
I used to play Habbo Hotel seriously and I remember constantly getting friendzoned every time I tried to flirt with girls on there. How pathetic is that? Even online I was a loser.
>>
>>25740213
Usually rs girls aren't normies so it was easier. Habbo is normie territory.
>>
Coke music was actually fun in a weird way, too bad they got rid of that shit.

Habbo hotel just doesn't do it for me
>>
File: 1438397682711.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1438397682711.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>25740168
same here, actual girls of your age to talk to. It was a simpler time around 2007 in which you could actually just say hello to them, and by the next day you would be close friends.

>tfw i lead on idiot e-daters in rs
>tfw get betas to give me stuff
>tfw some beta literally was going to fly across the world to meet me
>>
>>25740372
I never gave anyone stuff. That was my golden rule. I absolutely could not give anyone anything.

I did get a girl who was much older than me to give me full addy trim back in 2008 I think. I was like level 40 and had about 30k otherwise.

It got wierd though when she started acting like she was my mom. I was young, but too young. I realized I was basically helping her get off on her mommy fetish. I dipped out as soon as possible.
>>
>>25740406
not too young*

My bad
>>
>>25740406
I mean't playing the opposite role i still play runescape, the greentext is what I do now
>>
>>25740434
I picked up on what you were saying. I guess it wasn't clear that I was trying to represent the other side.
>>
File: stickam.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stickam.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Anyone else go on this?
>>
>>25740434

Osrs or get out.
>>
>>25740480
>tfw got to see tits of girls that were DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME AGE AS ME when I was in middle school ;)
>tfw that shit got shut down
>tfw I was part of the problem
>>
>make car noises because my car is too quiet
>>
>>25740521
Yeah it literally became people trolling others or just a sex site, with like 4 or 5 "stickam famous" people who were up their own ass.
>>
>>25740213
Cause Habbo was played by Normies, you had to go for MMOs.

>>25740253
Maybe it's that CokeMusic you could at least earn stuff, it took a while but payments came from just getting things quicker, with Habbo you had to pay for everything.
>>
>>25740480

I met one of my best friends from a /b/ stickam raid thread.

Good times
>>
Gaia online was decent.

I used to go around in poor shit on purpose and pick up girls. Basically what would happen is some faggot kid would get his parents to buy him stuff and then they'd try really hard but they were just to stupid. The girls would prefer me because >muh personality

Nice to see money doesn't win all the time.
>>
>>25740168
>>25740372
>>25740406

A lot of girls on MMOs though are just guys using that account to get free shit.
>>
>>25740742
I mean the skype chats I would have could say otherwise... but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>25740761
I said a lot, not all.
>>
File: 1409008696388.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409008696388.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>25739928
>mfw only graal thread in my 6 years on here

Is there any game similar to it now? I can imagine that it's dead now.
>>
>>25740796
It's not dead, I just got done playing it, that's why I made the Thread.
>>
>>25740124
I played a lot but never wanked to it. That's not that weird though
>>
File: Msn_messenger_logo_2.jpg (13KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
Msn_messenger_logo_2.jpg
13KB, 313x254px
Fun times on cam, the shadiness when you learn they 'have no cam', the first time that you did anything sexual with anyone online, keeping the cam on while you're 'getting ready for bed'
>>
>>25740844
I mean 70-80% of people here beat it to anime. Not too much different.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.