[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poured my heart out to this girl a couple months ago and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 750x1334px
Poured my heart out to this girl a couple months ago and she said she just wanted to be friends. Tried to just be friends. As you can see, it didn't work out so hot. Where the fuck do I go from here?
>>
>>25739514
Seriously drop it. There is almost zero chance that she wants to date you now if she friendzoned you before, and by the way those texts look, she's not worth being friends with. Delete all contact info for her
>>
>>25739514
She is not interested leave that cold bitch in the tundra where she belongs anon. You are to warm for her taste.

P.S. You can tell how desperate you are by your texts
>>
>>25739571
honestly, even if she turned me down again, i'd still rather just be friends with her than lose her altogether
>>
>>25739576
not desperate at all lol just have a bit of a crush on this girl
>>
Your first clue shouldve been the short responses she gives you. Your messages reek of beta-faginess.
>>
>>25739514
>where do I go from here?
easy. quit being beta cuck and stop talking to her. there's nowhere to go- just leave it be.

>"You really are talented... You know that, right?"
please, that was painful. you keep flirting with her even though she already told you she wasn't interested. what part of "no" do you not get?

find someone else and move on. please, before you embarrass yourself even more.
>>
>>25739600
>>25739614
thanks, guys... super constructive
>>
>>25739514
she doesn't even care,look at how short the messages are,she probably ins't your friend and is always cussing you from behind.just accept that woman are vile monsters
>>
>>25739514

No way these texts are real.................................................................................. Please god no
>>
File: 1452050030633.jpg (101KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1452050030633.jpg
101KB, 1280x702px
>>25739514
Do you honestly completely lack any self-awareness? If people aren't interested in you don't be interested in them and don't throw yourself at them either.

I honestly doubt she liked you for anything more than attention and you totally lack the awareness to see it.

>all of that pathetic ass-kissing
What's fucking wrong with you? Do you kiss your guy friends asses that fucking much?
>>
>>25739629
the fuck you mean "constructive"?

she isn't interested in you. nothing will change that. move on before she starts to think you're a creep (which you probably are since you aren't seeming to understand what "no" means)
>>
I matched with a girl on tinder today and messaged her and noticed she unmatched with me and it made me feel shitty. But at least I've never sunk as low and embarrassed myself as much as op.
>>
>>25739579
It seems clear from the messages (which you should post more of btw) that she isn't interested in the friendship. It'll sting, but the best and healthiest thing you can do for yourself is to remove her completely from your life.
>>
>>25739579
>I'd rather be friends
She doesn't want that, autistic. She doesn't want anything to do with you and it looks like she regrets giving you her number.
>>
>>25739514
Kidnap her and keep her in your basement. Food and water depends on how good she pleasures you.
>>
She's hoping you understand that she never wants to talk to you ever again, but she doesn't want to burn the bridge in case she needs your betabux at some point.
>>
>Ha idk
>You really are talented... You know that, right?

that was the most forced shit I've ever read nigga go to sleep.
>>
>>25739514
>"You really are talented... You know that, right?"
If I was a girl and that was said to me I would have already got my friend-barriers ready.
>>
File: images.jpg (31KB, 346x425px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 346x425px
You fucking little puppy dog motherfucker.
>>
why do grils always just type one word and make it so hard to keep a conversation going. do they realize they are being total bitches and leaving you absolutely nothing to go on when they do that???
>>
>>25739826

Cause she ain't interested nigga
>>
>>25739865
so if a gril is interested she will not do this? because i have yet to meet one that doesn't do it.
>>
>>25739514
Jesus man.. All that romance shit that you see in movies and tv show don't exist. Unless you look like a chad.
>>
>>25739881

Get used to it, faggot.
>>
>>25739826
Because they're letting you down softly. Its a clear sign to fuck off. Its honestly more honorable than a girl giving you paragraphs and then friend zones you. All women are like this, they need the attention. I find the one that ignores you complete are the most humane
>>
>>25739881

Oh definitely there'll be a to and fro. General inquisitiveness plus a sure sign if she initiates conversation. Just stick with the ones who give you the time of day.
>>
File: 1452754554867.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452754554867.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>25739881
>I have yet to meet one who doesn't do it
>>
>>25739881
Keep in mind that most females are only giving you attention just so you can do them a favor.
>>
File: 1444977036756.gif (647KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1444977036756.gif
647KB, 500x289px
>>25739592
it comes off as pretty desperate though, m80
>>
>>25739826
It's because she doesn't have to talk to you, you fucking faggot who thinks he's entitled enough.

No matter how worthless or degenerate you think someone is, they're allowed to make their own decisions; even if it is as dishonorable as one-word replies.

OP, if you know what's good for you, stop talking to her immediately. You might value her as a friend now, but in the long run you'll regret it; you'll always remember her as the bitch that cucked you. Do not make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>25739514
>Ha idk
>Mhm

Take a fucking hint OP
>>
>>25739514
The short responses should have tipped you off that she wasn't interested before you dropped that bomb.

Move on, nothing left here.
>>
>>25739514

Stop being a ridiculous fucking omega orbiter, you pathetic nu-male
>>
She doesn't want to be friends. The only reason she is replying to you is she's aware of how pathetic and fragile you are and is hoping you'll get the massive hint and stop contacting her on your own.
>>
>>25739629
jesus man they're right.
do you expect someone to tell you some master plan to win her heart and live with her for the rest of your life? grow up you delusional fuck.
>>
>>25739629

They massively constructive posts. Don't come here and present as a shameful omega orbiter and expect everyone to tell you you're doing the right things
>>
>>25739753
This

Why would you even say something this beta? Kill yourself Op
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.