[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKS DON'T REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU GOT IT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

alright shitbags, listen up. i was on 4chan from around 2004-2010, gave it up after a while because it seemed asinine. because face it, it is. well some backstory, i was your average /b/tard idiot, no friend life, virgin, games and anime only, waifu, etc. one day i decided fuck that and that i would change, stopped going on 4chan and started trying to make IRL friends. eventually met a few in college and started having sex on the fairly regular with random OK Cupid chicks, most of them below 5/10 but honestly when you're 22 y/o and a virgin.. you get it.

flash forward to around 3 years ago, meet a girl on OK Cupid and started dating. so yeah, i finally did that thing all of you constantly go on about, tfw actual GF. of course at first i was extremely happy, but then the novelty wore off and i realized that getting a GF for the first time at 26 is a terrible fucking idea because you have absolutely no reference for what's to be expected or how to act. she's a fine girl, the problem is with me and honestly once a socially awkward fuck, always a socially awkward fuck.

anyway, relationship basically is just one fight after the other of me going DOWEEE like god damn Fred Flintstone, except this is real life and not remotely funny. what you people don't realize is that a GF is not some fucking thing you buy at Best Buy, they are a person and like any relationship they require work, but when you are intimate with someone that work is amplified by 100.

being in a relationship has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me. i have gained 50 pounds and my anxiety has increased so much i have tremors and jaw issues from grinding my teeth all day long. i live in perpetual fear that i'm going to fuck something up again and perpetual guilt that all my disgusting /b/tard fetishes still can't be explored because real women are abhorred by that shit.
>>
i long for one goddamn night when i could just sit on my ass and play games and watch anime like a total NEET loser. i'm sure somewhere out there is a cute /b/tard chick who's perfect in every way, but honestly that person probably doesn't exist. if you REALLY want tfw real GF, take a real hard look at yourself and what you want to do, because chances are if you go on this forum you're doing all kinds of shit that no one is going to accept in a relationship and you are going to have to change.

i know the grass is always greener but i've been on both sides, i've been the NEET weeaboo and i've been the guy with a good job in a stable relationship and both have their ups and downs. the degree to which you fucks oversimplify life is just too much. if you are a weak person down inside like me then honestly it ain't worth it unless you can find someone who is equally as detached and autistic, but god damn good fucking luck.
>>
>>25738216
feel ya m8. relationships take a bit of practise and the chances of meeting your soul mate on attempt #1 is pretty fuckin low. my advice is if its bad like this now its never gonna get better. dump her before she cheats or dumps you. you'll feel bad for a few days maybe a week but then youll be happy again with stories to tell and a renewed sense of confidence.
>>
>>25738216
>>25738238
I have no idea how you can have an active socially life and not know how to act around a girl.
>>
>TFW I had all that too both sides
Cumming inside vaggies and making chicken tendies

I simply enjoy not giving a fuck now because its easier and stress free
>>
Just date other girls, anon. They are people, like you said, and they each have their own personalities. There's millions of other women out there, find another one.
>>
>>25738336
being in a relationship is different than talking and chillign with girls you fucking idiot. so many implications and rules.
>>
>>25738336

by having only male friends?
>>
>>25738238
>i long for one goddamn night when i could just sit on my ass and play games and watch anime like a total NEET loser
Just break up with her then.
If you don't dare then do those things you want until she breaks up with you.
>>
>>25738382
Maybe you're just retarded? Maybe she's just a bitch who has you on edge over nothing.
>>25738397
He said he fucked around a lot, he's had to have had social contact with females maybe even a fwb.
>>
>>25738483
fucking random people for one night stands =/= relationship experience
>>
>>25738584
A fwb does, and do you never talk before or during a one night stand? I genuinely can't believe you lack the social skills for a proper relationship, it seems more likely you (or op if you're not him) are just completely and utterly some chicks bottom bitch and she's got you running for the hills for each little offense you make.

This sounds more like an abusive relationship than lack of social skills, she doesn't respect you and will probably cheat on you or make your life hell.
>>
>>25738238
>I long for one goddamn night when i could just sit on my ass and play games and watch anime like a total NEET loser.
>loser but he wants to be it

And here we have the brainwashed normie honestly believing that pussy is everything to the point where he sacrifices his own happiness.

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
>>
File: NmJ6DPu.jpg (53KB, 639x375px) Image search: [Google]
NmJ6DPu.jpg
53KB, 639x375px
>>25738216
Lot's of guys don't realize it's not about having a "gf" it's about being in a relationship with a girl you actually love and get along with.
It will still be tough and with downsides but you will enjoy spending time with her and having great sex that satisfies you both.

Most people don't achieve this and just end up with some self destructive relationship that's shit and always will be.
>>
>>25738216
Yeah, well, I'm just a better person than you. And you're just a pussy.
>>
>>25738216

>investing in one woman and not adopting an abundance mentality
>not putting her out the moment she gives you problems

She's not special and making yourself this anxious isn't helping.
>>
>>25738719
The problem is anime has clouded our ideas and expectations on how real girls act, our idea of a good woman is inexistent.
>>
>>25738216
I actually went through pretty much the exact same thing.

I was with her for almost 5 years, broke up with her almost 3 years ago, and have been a NEET weeaboo ever since. I also gained a shitload of weight like you did, all kinds of insecurities and self-esteem issues from the relationship, and a severe case of stress-induced IBS that started near the end and never went away.

Shit fucking sucks, man. There's upsides to being unattached, but shit, I'm so goddamn lonely, and hate the feeling of waiting and wondering if I'll ever have a GF or get laid again as much as I hated being treated like shit every day by my ex.
>>
File: mado_shooped.jpg (218KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
mado_shooped.jpg
218KB, 555x555px
>>25738238
>i long for one goddamn night when i could just sit on my ass and play games and watch anime like a total NEET loser.
It's not too late to come back, you know. Break the relationship and follow your heart. You know deep inside that you can never be a normie.
>>
>>25738216
I am mad at your picture. She is dressed up as my wafiu but she is smoking weed, like HOW DARE SHE DISGRACE RYUKO LIKE THAT. FUCK THAT DUMB ROASTIE CUNT RYUKO IS ONE OF THE LAST THINGS THAT I HAVE HOW DARE SO RUIN HER IMAGE GOD I HOPE SHE DIES A PAINFUL DEATH AND THE HANDS OF HER CHAD BF.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.