[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the diet coming anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg (52KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg
52KB, 900x675px
How's the diet coming anons?
>>
>>25738080
i just ate an entire costco pizza all by myself

to answer your question not great
>>
>>25738112
Cheat days are fine, just don't make them a habit.
>>
>>25738153
>cheat day
>entire pizza
brah you'll never make it
>>
>>25738080

Limiting myself to 1850 calories a day with no other dietary changes. I've kept it going for 40 days.
>>
Terrible.

I still can't gain weight.
>>
I eat all day everyday because nothing else keeps the boredom at bay.
>>
>tfw 130 pound "male"
>tfw still can't eat a lot of food
>any bulking i would have to do would be absolutely filthy bulk of shit like donuts and other junk
>>
>>25738080
>diet
we are not normies faggot we eat what we want.
>>
>>25738080
it sucks. I'm on day 5 today and I'm always hungry. I'm trying to eat at least 50% (or close) of my daily calories in fruits and veggies and restrict the lean meats to 3oz per meal as is recommended, but I just feel crappy about it and I miss sugary foods like cereal and cookies and ice cream.

also, my parents threw me out of the house so now I've just got a massive bag of unwashed, unpeeled and raw produce and that's like my only food.
>>
>>25738201
Google says a slice of Costco pepperoni is 720 cals, and the whole pie is 6 slices.4320 cals is about double what you should eat in a day, and nearly triple what you should eat on a diet in one sitting.
>>
the only reason I'm on a diet is because I'm going to bootcamp in a month, I'm down from 185 to 164 in two months by sticking to 1200 calories a day, plus 300 calories and crunches which must burn some calories.

Push-ups aren't making me stronger though... only able to do more push-ups. Yesterday I was trying to unflod a table and I couldn't do it and some guy over the weight limit did it easily. Idk.
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 728x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 728x1037px
>>25738080
>1500 cal deficit
>started in june at 265ish, 6'3"
>went well for most of the time
>stalled hard during holiday season nov/dec
>now back on track, 215
>still would like nothing more than to pig the fuck out

Heaviest I ever got was about 300 pounds. I honestly find it hard to see a difference. I'm hoping to lose 20-30 lbs to reach a nice cut look. Who knows, I'll see when I'm closer how much further I need to go.
>>
>>25738080
I've eaten almost nothing but Doritos for like three days straight. I'm supposed to be on a diet. Oh well, at least I'm gaining some muscle from working out.
>>
>be emaciated manlet
>find some 20 pound dumbbells in my house
>do bicep, tricep, trapezius, back, and shoulder exercises
>struggle to even do 10 reps of shoulder exercises
>left shoulder hurts literally 2 days after doing it

my god i already hurt myself
>>
>>25738497
Doritos aren't protein
>>
>>25738621
The muscle builds eventually. 2 bags of Doritos is 44g of protein.
>>
>>25738568
You're lifting 20 lb dumbbells as a skeleton without muscle tone? You're doing it all wrong. That's way too heavy by about 1.5-2 x. Get some 10 or 15 lb.
>>
>>25738966
That's fucking terrible. You ate nearly 3000 cals for 22gs when you can get that same number or more for under 150 cals. Plus you ate 240% of your daily sodium intake.
>>
>>25739055
It ain't about the calories brah. It's about that magical MSG-loaded artificial and natural flavor.

I eat badly when depressed. But at least I'm still doing my exercises, if I'm fucking up (temporarily) my diet.
>>
>>25738080
Pretty good. I learned that sugarless and carbless sweets can actually be delicious and I still lose weight.

>>25738326
That is shitty as fuck about your situation.
I'd cut the fruit a bit and eat more of the veg, senpai. Sugar even from fruit can actually hinder your weight loss. While this isn't going to help much with your life at the moment, the more meat and protein you get into your system, the less you'll feel hungry and your cravings will get better.
>>
How many squats should I do? I spent my NEET bucks on a gym rack and stuff. Last night i did 3 sets of 8 reps with like 40kg barbell on my shoulders. How should i be doing squats?
>>
>>25739055
Not that anon but I thought Sodium intake is a meme
You just piss Out what you don't need right? Is there any negatives besides dehydration?
>>
>>25738326
Try Slim Fast. It works for me when I'm not cheating like a fag and it's plenty sweet enough.
>>
>>25739143
It's literally like millennials really seriously don't know the basic reasons for things. It hastens hardening of the arteries. You should have learned this in elementary school.
>>
>>25739143
Sodium doesn't really affect weight loss as much as it affects your blood pressure, which will strain your heart.

A high sodium diet will eventually make working out harder
>>
I don't work out really, but taking these is great for getting your vitamins for the day.
>>
>didn't diet but slowly changed my eating habits over time
>almost no sweets, almost no sugar
>lots more fruit and vegetables
>start buying food more consciously, pay particular attention to fat and sugar but dont bother counting calories
>eat three times a day with fruit as inbetween snacks
>start going to yoga class once a week, sweat and become flexible
>feel way better about myself, he this is fun
>lose 22 pounds within a few months
>spend a few hundred bucks on new /fa/ clothing
>spend a few more bucks on beauty products
>bein to be more self confident as girls begin to show interest
>as a result of confidence and positivity, even more interest
>have a date on friday
>unless she makes up with her ex today/spoiler]

feelsreallygoodman.jpg

I think a slow but consistent change of eating habits and food buying behavior works much better that any crass diet in the long run but you have to combine it with sports, the regular yoga really helps and its more motivating if you have a set date and do it with others
>>
>>25739414
People need to figure out that no deserts and only drinking water can alone help you lose weight
>>
My diet is starting to fuck with me. I just realized I haven't eaten in 11 hours and I'm not even hungry. I wasn't even hungry when I ate this morning 11 hours ago.
>>
>>25738080
kiwi fruit is fucking amazing, fav fruit
>>
>>25739675
>deserts
>>
>>25738271
Try go mad. A gallon of milk a day. Get whole milk, it's so rich and delicious. I found it easier to eat enough when it takes zero prep and I can drink it instead of eating. You don't feel full and can get it all down. This is how I finally broke out of skeleton life. Then I started lifting too but that's another story.
>>
>>25739127
5x5. I recommend ice cream fitness by Jason blaha. It's a good introductory program for building muscle.
>>
About to kick my ass into gear and start dieting/exercising properly again. In the past I lost 200 lbs and got fucking jacked as hell, but then sperged out and put a lot of it back on. Oh well, I did it before I can do it again. Hardest part is just staying motivated/disciplined enough to stick with it.

I can do it and so can you, robots.
>>
Finished losing weight later last year. Gaining it now to get my goal body. It's going well.

Learning how to cook was the best decision I ever made.
>>
File: 71NGQMCh2QL._SL1500_[1].jpg (211KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71NGQMCh2QL._SL1500_[1].jpg
211KB, 1500x1500px
food scales are essential imo, if you don't have one of these you're gonna have a shit time 'dieting'
>>
>>25740875
I cant drink milk it fucks up my stomach and face bad senpai
>>
File: ofuk.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ofuk.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>25741927
>i know that put the weight back on feel
>>
I'm eating a lot healthier but not losing weight
>>
>eat light for most of the day, eat balanced meals
>evening rolls around, urge to snack becomes strong
>eat ice cream, want more
>eat cereal, want more
>eat chips etc.
>after 4 hours of constant eating realize what I've done and get really depressed and want to die

Usually how my days go

Keeping weight off is a struggle. I eat because I'm sad and it feels good in the moment, and eating makes me feel bad about myself, so I eat to feel good again for a bit and so on and so on

The cycle of gluttony
>>
>>25742104
if you diet alone, yes. i didn't need one of these starting out, but i also exercised.
it's not hard to estimate how many calories you're eating though.
you start to take note of what food has what calories and after eating it you remember how full it leaves you.

once you start lifting weight then it becomes a different story and having a food scale is non-negotiable.
you want to be sure how many calories you've had in a day, otherwise you run the risk of wasting the day not building muscle and if you ever cut weight, you need to be sure about your portions.
>>
File: 1440652271721.jpg (53KB, 363x494px) Image search: [Google]
1440652271721.jpg
53KB, 363x494px
>>25738080
>eating a kiwi with a spoon
>not eating the kiwi in slices, skin included
I'm fucking triggered.

As far as my diet, I've been binging on takeout in an effort to gain weight because my metabolism is a bit screwy.
>>
Day 14 of no beer.
Haven't drank beer.
Lost 10lbs
Still drink everything else.
>>
>>25742104
I can't buy one of those as they're illegal here. If the cops find out that you have one, they immediately suspect that you're a drug dealer.
>>
i eat 12oz of mixed veggies a day, and 2 bananas.

suppose i should get some kiwi too

i still eat a fuck lot of food, just trying to eat some healthy food too
>>
I drink three 1 liter bottles of water a day, and eat 1-2 chicken thighs.

Is that good or bad? Will it somehow fuck me up down the line?
>>
Bad, ate a whole pizza again. just fucking kill my weak willed bitch self
>>
Anyone legit following a diet now?
>>
>>25744766
Could a pizza fuck you up if it's the only thing you ate that day?
>>
File: kiwi fruit slices.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi fruit slices.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>25738080
>>25739953
>>25744628
>eating a kiwi with a spoon
>not eating the kiwi in slices, skin included
I'm fucking triggered.

I agree, the skin is the best part, richest in vitamins and fibre plus that texture contrast is epic. .
>>
>>25744501
it's called a binge eating disorder
it's as real as anorexia though hardly addressed
I have one myself sempaitachi and it's incredibly demoralizing because I feel like I have no control

also, why is it always worse for everyone at nights? what about nighttime makes the snacking urges tenfold stronger?
>>
>>25739414
You're honestly a fucking champ and I'm proud of you, keep it up bro. I recently started doing something similar except I'm doing HIIT and completely cut every form of carb out of my diet. I'm a sucker for sweet tea lol.
>>
>>25744782

I also ate some pumpkin seeds while watching anime, thank god I don't drink soda anymore
>>
>>25744707
>food scales illegal
food scales are not illegal. they're integral for baking. they're also different than digital pocket scales, which measure in much more precise amounts and are commonly used for drugs.

I still doubt pocket scales are illegal where you live but they might be.
>>
File: 1447507115045.png (113KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
1447507115045.png
113KB, 245x213px
>>25744831
>it's as real as anorexia though hardly addressed
I can believe that. I used to be anorexic no im a boy

>be me in 5th grade
>was a little pudgy but not enough to be considered fat
>brothers teased me relentlessly
>certain classmates teased me
>stop eating, save for maybe once a day
>mom noticed i dont eat
>mockingly asks me if im anorexic and calls me a girl
>despised getting teased and still kept eating to minimum
>puberty happens
>notice i don't grow all that much compared to brothers and still super skinny
>get to high school and start to get made fun of for being tiny and too young looking
>start to hate that too
>try to eat to gain weight and bulk
>too many years of minimal eating fucked my growth as well as my capacity to eat enough food
>nearly 8 years out of high school and still have trouble holding weight
>still small
wtf did I do to myself
>>
>Diet
What are you women?
>>
>>25744801
Kiwi with skin is one of the best things in the world. Why wouldn't you eat it like that?
>>
>>25738080
>diet

Kek, just drink and smoke and the weight will come right off
>>
>>25744782
I'd also like to know this.
>>
Really well. High fat low carb is where it's at! I eat eggs, meat, and veggies all day covered in butter and olive oil. I don't feel hungry all the time, don't wake up and want to eat a horse, and my wife said my face already looks thinner.
>>
File: 1442892945638.jpg (201KB, 902x758px) Image search: [Google]
1442892945638.jpg
201KB, 902x758px
>>25744939
God forbid people take care of their bodies anon. Yeah, I may be small, but that doesn't make me less of a man. Plus, the idea of not having heart failure at 30 is kind of nice. Go away tubby
>>
>>25744981
>>25744782
calories in calories out
calories in calories out
calories in calories out
>>
>>25744501
This is the way I deal with it. Would you rather have 5 minutes of pleasure followed by 2 hours of sadness and regret? Or would you rather have a whole lifetime of rejecting stacies and feeling amazing about yourself?

It's still pretty fucking hard not going to lie m80. I'm 1.5 months in and I've lost 13 pounds, been fluctuating though because of Christmas and generally being a fat shit. But I'm back on track now, my stomach feels smaller, my legs feel stronger and I feel slightly better. Still have a hell of a long way to go though.
>>
>>25738080
I started doing exercise 2 hours everyday 4 days ago and i haven't eaten pretty much anything in those 4 days. And i mean seriously anything, some rice two days ago and thats it i think. I feel kinda weak and tired but i will try to keep this up.
>>
>>25738080
I've managed to cut Soda, even though I didn't really drink much to begin with. I managed to lose my Holiday Chub and get back to my usual 95lbs.
>>
it going to go better now that my mommy bought herself a nice scale...she gave me her old one yay

i weigh 156lbs at 6'1"...i still have belly fat...need to control my intake more...i cut out soda...so now need to cut out my bread intake...sissy bod here i cum
>>
>>25745149
you're still supposed to eat ya dickhead, just dont eat trash
>>
File: InzwKm.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
InzwKm.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
3rd day out of 7 on a veggiesoup & fruits crash diet.

Yesterday I felt so disgusted with the soup I only had one bowl and some broccoli, probably only had 250ish kcal all day.
Felt tired, cold and had a headache all day. Felt like complete ass.
Feel a bit better today. Gonna stick it out, but when I'm done I think I'd rather get my fat ass on a treadmill than suffer this horrid ass soup.
>>
>>25746487

Don't ever crash diet man, you gonna lose your hair.
>>
>>25744801
>plus that texture contrast is epic
>>25744953
>Eating a hairy fruit without peeling it is wonderful
I remain highly suspicious of these claims.
>>
>>25746997
Ahh, I just tasted it. You people are fucking liars! Kiwi skin tastes like piss.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.