[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this girl like me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dark knight rises.jpg (20KB, 394x667px) Image search: [Google]
dark knight rises.jpg
20KB, 394x667px
I'm a senior
>18, not underage b&
She's a junior.

She and another guy were just staring at me awkwardly and when I looked at them I sort of just smiled and she smiled back.
Caught her a couple times looking at me, but she's never really talked to me before.

I'm sorry if this breaks robot code.

pic unrelated
>>
robots? help?
>>
>>25738243

Talk to her, if she's interested she will want to talk again. But if you catch her looking at you a couple of times that's a good sign.
>>
No, she doesn't like you.
>>
>>25738339
What's something that a somewhat socially awkward guy could say and get away with?

I've got deadpan humor mixed with sarcasm. People think I'm being rude.
>>
>>25738013
no she does not liek you
>>
>>25738353
>>25738418
y do this
>>
>>25738456
Because it's the truth.
>>
Can you tell by looking at her what some of her interests are? If you could find one thing, you might find a relatable subject on which you could use to talk/ask a question
>>
>>25738540
She's definitely a reader. She's one of those "babes for bernie", maybe could talk about that. I'm not sure, I honestly feel like teasing her a bit to see how she acts.
>>
>>25738540
Here's a question: Can she tell any of your interests by looking at you? What your personality is like? No? Then no, she doesn't like you. She has no emotion investment in you.

Unless you look like Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt, or unless you walk around with money falling out of your pockets, she doesn't give a shit about you. She probably smiled because she knows you have interest in her, but she's already swallowing that other guy's cum.

At most you'll get to be her orbiter.
>>
>>25738612
Scrubs are pretty attractive guy.
Male nurses are the future.
>>
>>25738013
they were making fun of you desu
>>
>I swer I'm not underage you guys
>proceeds to type like an underaged faggot

fuck you, your post has absolutely ZERO content
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.