[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (893KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
893KB, 500x280px
>he doesn't steep his tea for the proper amount of time
>he eats buttered bread on a weekly or daily basis
>he keeps his ketchup in the fridge
>he eats rice cakes
>>
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to keep ketchup in the fridge after you open it
>>
File: image.png (611KB, 850x926px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611KB, 850x926px
>>25738008
>he doesn't keep his ketchup in the pantry after opening it
>he likes cold soggy ketchup on his steaks
>>
>>25738008
fucking right? weird fuck
>>
>>25737823
alright friend, let's see if we're compatible. give me your exact prep for a white tea.
>>
>>25738030

>ketchup on steak

true robot
>>
>she posts on 4chan
>she is under 21
>she doesn't have her own vehicle
>she makes less than 26k a year
>not Japanese, or Chinese[\spoiler]
>is getting a degree as a medical assistant
>born in the United States
>has visible piercings
>makes it obvious she participates in degenerate activities
>>
File: Idonteven.jpg (97KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Idonteven.jpg
97KB, 500x417px
>>25738030
>>25738057

You people disgust me.

A steak should be enjoyed without any sauce and slightly bloody. Only exceptions for sauces should be home made pepper sauce/bbq sauce and only on few occasions.

Whiskey should be enjoyed iceless at slightly colder than room temperature. Only exceptions are whiskey stones which refinement are discussable but are definitely 100x better than ice which water-down the subtle aroma of whiskey.

Cigars should always be lit with wooden match sticks and you have to wait for the fire to catch on the wooden part otherwise it's as bad as a bic lighter.

Coffee and tea should be enjoyed black. No exceptions.

Jesus people, it's like you want people to know you come from a trailer park. I bet you also only drink "light" beer from big brands too ? Or think all wines taste the same ?
>>
>liking ketchup at all
>liking any sauces/dressings
philistines, all of you
>>
>>25738317
I fucking hated you the whole time I read that and I still do but my personal preferences are perfectly in line with your rant so I guess we're cool. Not the biggest steak fan to begin with though, I'd rather eat some ribs. Fuckin love BBQ
>>
>>25738317
>A steak should be enjoyed without any sauce and slightly bloody.

Are you fond of intestinal parasites?
>>
>>25738368
Are you fucking serious m8?
Google "medium rare steak"
>>
>>25738317
>Coffee and tea should be enjoyed black. No exceptions.
What about green tea?
>>
File: how i feel every day.gif (31KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
how i feel every day.gif
31KB, 250x350px
>people like things i dont like
>people do things a different way than i do
>>
>>25738317
How does it feel pretending to be a man, dipshit?
>>
>>25737823
ketchup belongs in the fridge you fucking degenerate
>>
>>25737823
>keeps his ketchup in the fridge
GUILTY AS CHARGED
I SURE HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T DO THIS
>>
>>25738317
let me guess you were born to a middle class family and spent too much time watching tv shows and bad movies
>>
Cringe from today:

I went in a nice little coffee plantation in Nicaragua as a break from my business trip called cafe las Flores or something, plantation is on a volcano. The tour was full of retired boomers flood their taste sample with sugar.

>>25738419
I fucking hope you don't put sugar in green tea. Why would you buy good quality herbs to brew a good quality tea and add something else on top that completely uniformizes the taste ?

>>25738368
Only a problem if you live in the third world friend. or if you don't know of to cook meat/ conserve meat

>>25738363
Ok.

>>25738457
Idk, how does it feel to be an ignorant faggot ?

>>25738563
Nope.
>>
>>25737823
Is this boy Polish?
>>
>>25738317
mostly this,

except cheap coffee tastes like ass and if youre drinking to legitimately stay awake, adding sugar and milk is ok in my book. Or if its espresso, that shit is basically condensed coffee. You need to add liquid to it, be it milk/water whatever.
>>
>>25738788
>adding anything to an espresso
>not ordering an espresso doppio, enjoying the crema while it's piping hot, then sipping the rest
>not enjoying the bitterness

Kinda ruins espresso desu
>>
>breaths oxygen
>drinks water
>chemically processes ATP for energy
Disgusting
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.