[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get the fuck out of this nigger infested country. Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1452636709863.jpg (197KB, 768x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1452636709863.jpg
197KB, 768x1184px
I need to get the fuck out of this nigger infested country. Australia is the worst fucking place on fucking earth and sand niggers and abbos are fucking shit.

>sand nigger talks to literally the sweetest girl in our class
>they hit it off around a month ago
>I hear this faggot say today that he deflowered her to his sand nigger friends
>"Her vagina... colour.... pink and tight!"
I was about to get up and kill that nigger.
>>
>>25736295
do an elliot.
>>
>>25736295
any girl that would talk yet alone fuck a sand nigger can not be that sweet anon
>>
>>25736356
he can't because he lives in ausfailia and the government took away their guns

the best he can do is throw rocks or shit at the sand niggers and run away
>>
She fucked a sand nigger over you. How's that make you feel?
>>
>>25736539
She was man. She wasn't a feminist either. I've been watching and following her places for a year just to see what she does. I saw her in the market and she paid for an abbos food. All she does is go to a comic shop after class and walk home. I went up to her and she started blushing and mumbling. I asked her if she wanted to hang out once but she was super autistic and so was i. All we did was sit there for 30 minutes. All I said was pick up lines like how was the weather. Or where are you from. I think this sand nigger raped her or something. She has bangs and has a smooth face, looks asian and white with green eyes and brown hair..she wore a knee length skirt all the time and had cute glasses. But now she is a fucking mudshark whore. I don't think she was racist or anything like that so maybe she wasnt sweet but just innocent.
>>
>>25736295
is there countries that have fewer sand niggers than au? Sounds like you just need to move to a less shitty suburb
>>
This is serial killer level salt.
>>
>>25736646
>cucking yourself this hard
>>
>>25736295
op's pic is a real cutie
>>
>>25736643
Fuck off dumb fuck
>>
>>25736646
jesus, kill yourself, you are sperglord. you are going to die alone.
>>
You live in australia, everyone has shitmouth there.

You can't take the bantz so now you are gone, to your cuckshed.
>>
op's pic is from a thread yesterday i think real cute indeed
>>
>>25736686
But you are on an imageboard posting stupid shit while he is knee deep and your crushes tight, pink pussy. How does that make you feel, anon?
>>
>>25736687
How am I a fucking sperglord?
>>
>>25736659
east asia doesnt make time for sandniggers
>>
>>25736646
on the plus side anon you can get in there when he moves on to the next Stacy so its not all bad i mean yeah she was deflowered by a sand nigger but who wasn't am i right
>>
>>25736295
>>25736646
>missed his chance
>grabbed on to the first thing I can think to hate (race)
>Somehow thinks it's not his fault, or that (shock horror) maybe it just didn't work out your way for once

>I need to get the fuck out
Go.
>>
>>25736755
>>25736716
Shut the fuck up you cucks I will fucking fuck you up.
>>
>>25736781
>fucking fuck you up
I have a better idea - go find a girl to fuck.
>protip; the only people who care about sex are those that aren't having it
>>
>>25736781
>protip; the only people who care about sex are those that aren't having it
FACT
>>
>>25736295
I'm laughing at your "misfortune" hahahaha.
>>
>>25736295
Be the person Elliot Rodgers wants you to be
>>
well she wasn't into you, and she let a nigger fuck her, i don't know why you mad you delusional fuck.
>>
Fuck you. You need to be more patriotic.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.