[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think steroids would make my life better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Do you guys think steroids would make my life better?
>>
Depends.

Are you an elite lifter who's reached their genetic ceiling in terms of muscle growth? Then yes.

Are you someone who thinks using them as a shortcut to improve your physical appearance will solve all of your social problems that have nothing to do with that? Then no.
>>
File: natalie.gif (2MB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
natalie.gif
2MB, 298x298px
>>25735418

>steroids

Muscles are for fags. Step it up and start taking estrogen so you can fuck cute female tranny chasers with your girlpenis.
>>
>>25735484
This guy is retarded. Steroids are the only way you're going to have a good body if your genetics are bad. If your genetics are bad, get on TRT for life ASAP.
>>
>>25735507
the wont fix facial aesthetics lil nigga
>>
>>25735418
>Update
steroids dont only increase testosterone levels
your body

they increase your emotional feelings aswell. you'll feel like a god and happy. so yeah itll fix it but be careful because its highly addictive feeling
>>
>>25735484
>AAre you someone who thinks using them as a shortcut to improve your physical appearance will solve all of your social problems that have nothing to do with that? Then no

Yes I am, but I think everyone can improve their life through improved looks
>>
>Shrink my already small penis

yea why not sounds good to me.
>>
>>25735777
they wont even work if you dont go to the gym religiously. if you dont already have the discipline, which im pretty sure you dont, then stop. they arent magic pills
>>
>>25735632
No, they don't do that at all.
>>
>>25735851
>4 new posts
top kek
been on a few cycles of tren A and i can tell u it does
>>
>>25735943
You're a fucking moron. Tren doesn't make you feel happy, at all.
>>
>>25735502
>>25735507
>>25735851
>>25735850
agree with this guys, steroids do not do anything, maybe just a little muslce but you have to eat a lot and only if you are already 100% genetic potential. ohterwise they do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>25735824
Steroids can atrophy testicles, not dicks.
>>25735993
Steroids do more the less you've previously trained, actually.
>>
>>25735993
Look at zyzz
>>
File: 1323907311908.png (46KB, 608x611px) Image search: [Google]
1323907311908.png
46KB, 608x611px
Yes.

Roughly half of bot's problems stem from low Test

>tfw Factor V Leiden
>tfw can't roid without risking potentially fatal blood clots
>>
>>25736182
So what if you die? At least youd be happy
>>
you probably have a vitamin d deficiency op, I'd start with that. cheap and easily fixed, makes a big difference to mood.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.