[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun With GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1450396115298.jpg (62KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
1450396115298.jpg
62KB, 522x399px
I have a girlfriend that I dont have any feelings for. She was meant to be a practice gf but she got way too needy and attached. What are some fun things I can do before I end it. Or better yet what are ways I can make her subtly unattracted to me. Any fun ideas?
>>
I was in the same boat, Anon.
>she got so attached that I literally couldn't break up with her
>I started treating her like shit so she broke up with me.
>fell in love with another girl very hard
>friendzone
>miserable as fuck
>almost fucked up my entire life
>got another gf, but it's long distance and I don't really have feelings

what do?
>>
>>25734549
OP here

>dated girl as rebound
>wanted to practice my slick moves
>she actually fell for it
>score.jpeg
>realize she is slowly becoming obsessed with me
>she gets upset that I wont text her every day
>said she doesnt think I have feelings for her
>tfw I dont have feelings for her
>lie and say I do
>I need to get her to stop being so obsessed
>>
Happened to me as well, she was waaay to attached. Found it hard to break up with her normaly so I just ignored her for a few days, then we went out and I got drunk and broke it off, kinda accidentally ended up humiliating her in public
>>
bump a rooskie
>>
>>25734438
Dude. Just be straight up honest with her. You'll start laughing when she starts crying trust me.

>few years ago dating some slut for the attention
>turns out she isn't a slut after all and is hyper conservative and won't fuck me
>get bored as she gets more attached
>start ignoring
>she calls me to cry.
>I just don't care
>asks me why I won't say anything
>"I just don't have anything to say to you, you don't listen to anything I say anyway and I don't see any purpose furthering this relationship"
>she starts crying on other end
>female housemate overhears this, starts laughing
>I'm trying my hardest not to laugh too
>she accuses me of smiling on the other end
>hang up the phone, burst out laughing
>never spoke to her again.
>>
>>25734438
You're a terrible person, almost as bad as sluts.
>>
Fuck her then break up while you are cumming
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc9ghjM_cos
>>
bumpin brisko
>>
bummping beats
>>
File: 1451180978016.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1451180978016.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
>>25734438

> inb4 it was b8
> inb4 edgemaster

posting on a board for robots about using another person for your own benefit with the intention of fucking them over?

You're probably the same faggot that screams ROASTIE GET OUT REEEEEE
whenever any female ahows up here.

Manipulating others like that makes you a piece of shit. If you ever happen to have suicidal thoughts, maybe you should act on them. Especially if you post about it here. Fuck off because nobody cares about your feelings, asshole.
>>
>>25736604
zozzle you a bitch
>>
You should just be honest and dump her.
>>
become an hero
>>
>>25734701
Sigh. This is pretty much my situation too, except I'm more of a piece of shit. It's been a year now. I depend on her for a lot of things and we've even gone on vacation together. She often says that she loves me more than I love her, which I deny, but she's absolutely right. She's told me that she is probably just going to give up on dating if it doesn't work out with me, while I've already cheated on her with some 19 year old.

I never meant for it to get serious, especially because we had sex the third time we met, but she's been good to me. And I know it's better that she likes me more than I like her, because if it was the other way around, she'd probably dump me. Wat do.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 960x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 960x306px
>>25738543
I want to smother you and watch the life leave your eyes as you realize what a fucking scummy waste of human flesh you really are. Eat shit, faggot. You'll be what's coming to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x373px
II believe obvious bait threads such as these should either go to /trash/ or /b/.

This is very upsetting to many people that frequent this board and this post does not hold true with the core values of /r9k/.

With that I say MODS!
>>
>>25738708
You disgust me, go back to Reddit
>>
>>25738593
If it makes you feel any better, the 19 year old has a boyfriend too.
>>
>>25738818
No, it makes me feel worse you hedonistic heathen.
>>
Broke up with a girl of 3.5 years cos ass her political views were different to mine, including things like vaccination and what not which would have affected our children. Was I in the wrong?
>>
>>25739852
Ya, ur wrong. Woman always need to argue and politics is arguing. As for vaccinations, ur stupid not to get them. Unless you're oosa
>>
>>25739901
So I wasn't in the wrong? I didn't want my kids to be unvaccinated so I left before we had any
>>
>>25739956
Yep, only hear of deaths because of malpractice or allergic reactions and non breastfed babies. If vaccines weren't bad then I'm sure doctors would have found out by now. What you don't need is having a sick child and having doctors report you to the police for not vaccinating them
>>
>>25740039
Thanks senpai, makes me feel better
>>
>>25738593
Fuck off trip faggot go eat a stump
>>
File: Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg (10KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg
10KB, 400x303px
>Robots constantly complain about how woman are basically the devil
>mfw this thread
>>
>>25734438
I feel you. Whenever I actually loved a girl, it did not work out on her side. But as soon as I don't love a girl, they become clingy as fuck
>>
>>25734438
If you wanna be a norm you're meant to hold onto her until you find a better one, you dipstick!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.