[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about the homeless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (691KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691KB, 1024x820px
what do you think about the homeless?
>>
Wonder why they even bother.

And most of them are degenerate fucks who deserve their lives
>>
They're homeless.
>>
Most of them don't want to blend into society. That's ok, because a lot of them do menial jobs.
>>
>>25734429
In my country, rich people pay the police to make them disappear :^)
>>
the ones who are actually mentally impaired i feel bad for. the drug addicts i hope get stolen from/raped and/or killed because they are a literal waste of human life.
>>
>>25734761
Found the spic
>>
>>25734429
I feel bad for the ones who aren't homeless by choice, but I don't have any money to give them so I get annoyed when I'm always asked for money.
>>
When I walk past one?

Please don't stab me
>>
>Work as an unarmed security guard.
>Tell a homeless person to leave parking lot.
>He tries to stab me with a boxcutter and in the process of attacking me I grab it from him and accidently slice a second mouth into his throat.
>Covered in blood.
>He's dead and now I have hepatitis B.
>No amount of medication or counselling helps.
>Live off social security.
>Fuck homeless people.
>>
File: 1355117151497.jpg (60KB, 1076x544px) Image search: [Google]
1355117151497.jpg
60KB, 1076x544px
We have nothing in common.
>>
I wonder why they don't just go to the library, read about Cynicism and then smile for the rest of their lives
>>
I feel bad for them.

t.b.h. pham
>>
Depending. If its some trash that smokes, drinks, drugs etc... Then fuck them. I don't have time for them.

The actual homeless that can't maintain jobs and doesn't do those sorts of things you do feel bad for, but its so hard to distinguish between some druggie and an actual person in poverty
>>
They're everywhere and real fucking annoying. If they didn't want to be poor they should have done what I did and gotten rich parents.
>>
A lot of my relatives are homeless. They and their friends are generally hopelessly lost causes.
I'd rather focus our efforts on salvaging the lives of underprivileged children that have a much greater chance at getting their shit together.
>>
>>25734429
They should get homes.
>>
File: homeless.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
capitalism, not even once
>>
usually fucked in the head, bitch about their situation but blow all their money on alcohol or weed

avoid at all costs
>>
>>25735069
>ever getting hepatitis

fell for the vaccine = autism meme?
>>
File: 1411596487432.gif (255KB, 256x540px) Image search: [Google]
1411596487432.gif
255KB, 256x540px
I know two homeless people.

This guy I like.
>One lives in the woods behind my workplace. He made a sheet-metal shack a ways in, just across a stream he built a bridge over. He never begs. This thin patch of woods contains a portion of a bayou where he fishes quite successfully. He also traps swamp mammals. He collects rainwater to stay hydrated, and he keeps a respectable garden with no bullshit plants. I talk to him every now and then when he goes on walks and he's a nice guy. He does odd jobs for a limo company nearby so they'll let him wash his clothes and take a shower every so often. His shack's in a humid area, but the shade from the canopy makes it sort of comfortable.

This guy I can't stand to look at.
>Junkie. Dropped everything when he came to the conclusion that everything would be easier to get and somehow be free if he walked around bothering people and smelling like shit. This guy does not think ANYTHING through before he does it. I don't see how he stays alive either because you give him money for food, he spends it on cigarettes or worse. You give him food directly, he trades it for a cigarette. He stumbles around bothering people, trying to "make friends" with them so they'll do him a solid and give him free shit, which never works.
>>
>>25735449
First guy depresses me more, he tries so hard and lives like shit
>>
File: 1409878988433.jpg (295KB, 812x509px) Image search: [Google]
1409878988433.jpg
295KB, 812x509px
>>25735513
He's happy as fuck, never had to work a day in his life with the exception of washing some limo for a couple hours each week (for a shower, laundering and $50.)

The best part is, he has a large area to himself so he can have privacy unlike city homeless. Everyone who knows him likes him so he's respected for that and being self-sufficient. Some people never had a lot and they don't want a lot.
>>
I don't really think about the homeless
>>
>board full of people who were disadvantaged in some waysort (mostly owing to somd of their negative qualities) that led them into a downward spiral, often accumulating even more negative qualities in the process
>ITT: lots of people who don't realize that the homeless literally had the same life, but were just a bit poorer or a bit less lucky than robots
>>
File: wj pp wealth gap.jpg (488KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
wj pp wealth gap.jpg
488KB, 900x600px
>>25734429
They're hilarious memes.

Great way to get moeny by smelling like shit and shoving a cup in people's faces and going MMMBBBLLEAAAAAH
>>
>>25734429
they probably spent all their money on liquor or drugs so i feel no sympathy for them and hope they live and suffer for as long as possible.
>>
>>25735133

>being so selfish and stupid that you can't work out that abject poverty leads to escapism and self medication

Factor in the collapse of the mental health system and it's no wonder there are unemployable addicts who cannot function in society.
>>
>>25735862

>I have no sympathy for people because I have made up reasons not to

Fuck you're suuuuuuuper stupid
>>
>>25734429
actions have consequences. i only feel bad for the pets they sometimes have.
>muh privilege
what kind of asshole can't sleep over at a friends place?
>>
>>25735934
i have no reason to feel sympathy for them either way, it's not my problem if some idiot ruins his life and ends up homeless lmao. most homeless would be able to find jobs, but they choose not to because they are lazy sacks of shit.
>>
>>25736073
look out everyone we have an edge-lord over here
>>
>>25736073

>openly being this level of fucking stupid
>clearly having zero awareness of mental illness or the destruction of the mental health system
>being an arrogant cunt about how stupid you are
>actually 'lmao-ing' your own post like a retard laughing at a shitty joke they made
>>
Pity when they leave me alone, contempt when they ask me for money.
>>
>>25736139
But anon, hearing shit in your head is a lifestyle choice :^)
>>
>>25736139

what does mental illness have anything to do with being a worthless addict? also, it's really not like i can do anything for them even if i wanted to. if i give them money they will spend it all on crack or something and just ruin their brains even more.

you're the cunt for enabling homeless people, if they couldn't get any free hand-outs for doing literally nothing then maybe they would go actually do something with their lives. how does it feel knowing that even though you're here defending sub human garbage on an anonymous image board, that you're partially responsible for why they refuse to stop fucking up?
>>
>>25735015
Enjoy homeless crazy people ruining your streets, yanqui.
>>
>>25736451
[[Edginess intensifies]]
>>
>>25734459
This if 2 be quite honest.
>>
>>25736282
Yes
For the minority of homeless actually suffering from schizophrenia, failing to obtain treatment is a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>25735112
maybe because some can't read
>>
File: 1448558753746.jpg (425KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
1448558753746.jpg
425KB, 638x850px
>>25735651
>Some people never had a lot and they don't want a lot.
it makes me laugh when people get annoyed that some people in the world ACTUALLY are content with what they have or their situation.
>>
>>25734429
Been homeless, got back on my cell twice already.
Now I'm kind of stuck because where I'm staying doesn't have a lot of work opportunities and I can't support myself in my own.
Living the NEET life as a live in caretaker currently. Don't know what I'll do if this goes south.
Wish I could make enough money to get on my own again.
>I miss the city
>>
File: 1439952409554.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1439952409554.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>25735069
Something about this story was fucking hilarious. Thanks anon.
>>
>>25736769
Got back on my feet not cell :/
>>
>>25734761
wait, is the "death squad" thing true where they raid the storm drains and kill the people living there? Where do you live?
>>
>>25735348
Why don't we just give houses to these drug addicted losers?!
>>
>>25734761
>>25736835
Also interested in this. Anyone know more about this?
>>
File: Give_up.jpg (22KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Give_up.jpg
22KB, 650x650px
I'm homeless. I'm sleeping on my brothers couch and using what's left of my last paycheck on weed for him and gas for my car.
>>
>>25736913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg&ab_channel=VICE
>>
>>25736901
What could go wrong?

oc
>>
>>25736835
>>25736935
This is what I was referring to, but VICE isn't really reliable these days.
>>
>>25734429
Is that Tyler the Creator?
>>
>>25735019
If you want to help them, give them food, not money.

Money can just be spent on drugs or booze. It's not like they can trade a sandwich for heroin.
>>
>>25737155
The truth is you can't help them.

Really their should be an island for these people.
>>
"We must clear the streets of bums and vagrants."

-Murray Rothbard
>>
>>25736901
Actually a number of cities have done experiments where they've given housing vouchers to the homeless. Turns out that not only is it cheaper to just give them housing instead of having them live a life where they tax the city's emergency services, it also reforms a lot of them from their bad behavior, allowing them to become decent tax paying citizens (because - surprise, surprise - things like drug abuse are just coping mechanisms for extreme situations that go away once they're not needed anymore, and a lot of them would rather be shmucks with jobs than homeless, even tho they might scream something different when they're drunk on a street corner).

But no, just keep on hating the homeless because you have a knee jerk emotional reaction resulting mostly from a failure in your education and empathy. It's totally not as tho doing so is both morally repugnant AND also represents a wrong headed and costly attitude toward the nature of social policy. Makes total sense, bro - not stupid at all.
>>
>>25736935
I'm from Colombia and I can confirm I'm not watching a 25 minute video, fuck off.
>>
>>25736515
just so you know, i don't bully homeless people i just fucking ignore them. that doesn't sound very edgy at all if you ask me.
>>
>>25737307
Thank you for posting this.
(and whoa am I surprised the robot thinks that wasn't original)
>>
>>25737155
Nice dubs. A lot of panhandlers I've run across have an excuse as to why they need money and can't accept food though. There were two that hung around my university.

The first was a middle aged guy named Mike. He always wore a baseball cap and an old jacket. He'd walk past you, turn around, and say "Excuse me, don't be startled, I'm not a bad guy, the thing is, I haven't eaten in three days... If you have any money you could spare, I would be truly grateful. Can you help me out?" If you offered him food or to buy him a meal though, he'd say he had diabetes and couldn't eat it. The first time I ran across him I gave him $2, but then I saw him the next night and he pulled the exact same shtick again, didn't even fucking remember me. So, I told him I was just a broke college student, and told him that again any other time I encountered him. Junkie mother fucker.

The 2nd was this crackhead looking, middle aged, skinny white girl. She'd say she needed money to buy her dogs food, and that they were in a car conveniently parked somewhere out of sight. If you tried to offer her food, she'd say her dogs couldn't eat it, and she needed money so she could buy dog food at the nearby Family Dollar (nigger dollar store).

Good panhandlers always have an excuse for why they need money, and how food won't cut it. Diabetes, bus fare, gas for car (always out of sight at the gas station way down the street), the list goes on.

I honestly feel bad for a lot of them, but I'm not very wealthy, and based on my experience, I just don't trust most panhandlers, too many have lied to me before. Mike wasn't even homeless, he had a job for awhile too and would still panhandle. I don't know about the girl. I only ran across her once but people I knew had encountered her before, always needing food for her "dogs".
>>
>>25737307
Well put anon, you'll probably get backlash for your comment. I just want you to know there's another anon out there who agrees with you.
>>25737551
Well, two at least.
>>
>>25737307
This you fucking retards. There is actual data, statistics, and proof that it works.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.