[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fucked so hard by my autism >be me >senior in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kike.gif (96KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
kike.gif
96KB, 728x426px
I just got fucked so hard by my autism
>be me
>senior in high school
>sitting in math class, talking with my only autist friend
>make clever lehue meme
>"dont come to school tomorrow heh heh"
>fast forward one hour later, get called into deans office
>what the fuck
>"Hey Anon, I have some reports of you making some terroristic threats about shooting up the school. Some students feel as if their safety has been compromised. You know we have a 0 tolerance policy on this, it is a serious offense. Threatening to shoot up a school is considered a felony you're lucky you're not getting jail time."
>sweating bullets
>stammer out y-yeah but i-it was a j-j-joke
>"That isn't a very funny joke anon, I'm afraid I have to suspend you from school tomorrow while administration figures out what to do about this situation."
>realize I have truly fucked up, go home to parents ripping me a new asshole
>atleastigotadayoff.png
>next day, find out I am not allowed to go to normal school, instead I am forced to go to an "alternative learning center"
>no idea what the fuck that is, oh well it starts at 9 and there are no classes just free hours so it doesnt sound that bad
>inforasurprise.cr2
>arrive at "alternative learning center". Nothing but niggers.
>I mean literally niggers as far as the eye can see in this school
>these niggers are swarming the school, speaking in ebonics and grunting.
>Im scared shitless. these mongoloids are all in here on probation for drug abuse and assault.
>start trashing my normal school for having lunch accounts when they get the superior nigger friendly welfare lunch
>mfw I remember what my dean said
>>"You're lucky you're not getting jail time"
>>>literally sends me to a concrete building full of niggers with subsidized meals that I am not allowed to leave.
>>>>tfw I ruined my own life with a shit tier meme
>>
File: 2b3.jpg (31KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
2b3.jpg
31KB, 500x378px
>>25733870
Johnny boy autism aint good for the soul hold it in next time eh?
>>
>>25733870
Well, you kinda deserve it, you put yourself in that situation
>>
Next time try to put more thought into your fake stories. The art of posting bait is to make it somewhat believable.
>>
>>25733870
You are lucky you're not getting jailtime.

Seriously, what kind of moron would make that kind of threat in this day and age?

Even if I was your best friend, I would turn you in immediately.
>>
File: usm-logo-1100x800.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
usm-logo-1100x800.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
Why would you go to that school? Did the judge sentence you to juvie and your parents called it an alternative learning center to soften the blow?

Just homeschool mah' nigga. I didn't do shit but read whatever I wanted to, and after we got internet I started shitposting on forums, then after discovering wikipedia it was game over. Once we got dial up runescape was cool for a while, but still lots of reading. Anyway I graduated from a state uni on dean's list. I had a little trouble with math since I was unschooled and never really got around to it aside from dicking around with basic math shit in charting runescape shit in excel for fun, and my writing was kind of weak. I learned quick though because I'm better than most people. Math is easy, I just never sat down and read a textbook on it. Writing was easy, I just hadn't ever sat down to write a 5 page paper before.

Read this: http://www.amazon.com/The-Teenage-Liberation-Handbook-Education/dp/0962959170

Thr first couple of years, from 2nd grade, to part of 5th grade my parents tried to teach me. Then they read this and then told me to read it, and that was the last book they ever told me to read. Now that everyone has high speed internet and pocket sized computers with 4g it's never been more relevant.

Compulsory education is actually internment camps. You're taught ot be a good goy in your shitty service job, or at least learn to step into the role of prison inmate as seamlessly as possible. Anyone who does anything with their life goes to a prep school, is unschooled, or is homeschooled.

I went into nursing because I"m lazy. 4 years, the best hours of all jobs ever(1900-0700, 3 days a week, 70k, lots of travel, highly respected, and more). I also run a shit clickbait le us nurses amiriteguise site and have a couple oh man aren't nurses the best books, and push stupid amazon products and am trying my hand at selling oem shit. Nursing is a delicious niche even off the clock.
>>
>>25733870
>"Hey Anon, I have some reports of you making some terroristic threats about shooting up the school."
"Never said that"

Why was this so hard to do OP? Just deny everything, deny deny deny deny.
>>
My friends and I would say that shit all the time. "don't come to school tomorrow" "I can't sit and chat I got a 12 gauge down my pant leg" etc and we never got any shit from administration for it. My friend fucking shouted "today's the day" at me across the hallway and another friend said Oh shit and started playing "pumped up kicks" on his phone. All of this in front of school staff, not even a warning
>>
>>25734262
This. You only told the joke to one person so there's only one person that coulda told on you. Come up with some BS story about how you and him are having a bit of a fight and never said anything like that

Then beat the kid that snitched within an inch of his life.
>>
Sounds like your life is over. There is literally no reason not to go through with it now. You know what you must do.
>>
>>25734203
I didn't need no book to figure that out and i'm pretty stupid.
>and somehow it seems like everybody's stupider when it comes to those things
>>
>>25735703

You may not be as stupid as you think.

I've talked with many people who are horrified when I suggest that compulsory education is a bad idea and children should instead be pushed towards independent study, with teachers acting as a facilitator or guide at the very most.

>and somehow it seems like everybody's stupider when it comes to those things

Classic dunning kruger effect right here. If it seems like everyone else is dumber than you, chances are it's really because they're dumber than you. Don't be fooled by their confidence, it's very different from competence. They simply don't have the same understanding of what they don't know as you do. The more we learn the more we realize just how much we don't know.

You really don't miss out on anything with unschooling. Diploma vs GED makes no difference at all anywhere in life. It's the entrance exams, standardized tests, and degrees that matter, and even that is less important than who you know and actually being good at what you do.
>>
>>25735892
It's not even confidence of any sort
They're just stupid and well... put bluntly... blind i guess
>>
>>25734200
Youre a shitty friend, not like he wouldve shot you.
>>
>>25736524
Actually, often mass shooters will shoot those who are closest to them first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.