[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you robots think about bill burr? https://www.youtu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1443138663885.jpg (599KB, 1043x892px) Image search: [Google]
1443138663885.jpg
599KB, 1043x892px
what do you robots think about bill burr?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
>>
>>25733791
I like him, he's a pretty funny guy. I like the one where he just screams at the audience at one of his gigs in Philly.
>>
Entertaining but not my favorite. His podcasts make me laugh driving to work.
>>
>>25733791
He married a nigger, and a fucking cunt-y nigger at that. Either he has no self respect or he's an idiot. I liked his shit before he started sucking that PC cock.
>>
A little wishy washy on his stance on women but otherwise based
>>
the angle of that pepe is incorrect
>>
good shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goyZilrOjOY
>>
>>25733791
I love you, OP. I didn't think anybody else here liked Bill. Even though I'm sure guys here would.
>>
his podcast is good
>>
>>25734119
she's his political shield
now he can make any crack at women or black people and get away with it
she is also probably a limitless source of material for him
>>
>>25734155
fuck u son of basterd bitch
>>
>>25734155
oh this is the only version i have saved.
>>
>>25734340
could have used his wisdom earlier in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7cmAVyPTIw
>>
>>25733791
>>25733791
>HEY GUYS: WOMEN
>HEY GUYS: YOKO ONO WHO IS ALSO A WOMAN

he's reddit tier desu, but then again all stand up comics are

>>25734119
came here to say this without that much edge

>>25734387
not really no he hasn't been any edgier since, if anything he's been less edgy since.

Besides, he was always hiding behind his YOU CAN'T GET UPSET I'M A CAHMEDIAN THEY'RE JUST JOKES YOU PUSSY shield that so many stand-up comics do.

People mistake Bill Burr for some sort of anti-feminist or anti-women stand-up comic, and the majority of his online following just parrots the same few videos because r/mensrights but really he's just an old-fashioned guy who used to have a grumpy bit but has cooled down since getting married.
>>
I'm not the biggest fan. I sometimes like the material he covers in his bits and even the jokes, but I really don't like his delivery.
I feel like people underestimate how important good delivery is in stand-up comedy, it's one of the reasons why Dave Chappelle is my favourite stand-up comedian of all time.
>>
>>25734490
>don't have sex with a 17 year old bro wait unil she's 18 you pedophile that's disgusting

that's what I said about him being reddit tier
>>
>>25734598
true enough
>>
>>25734552
if he went too hard on the women shit nowadays he would likely be less successful than he is. He's about as based as someone can get at that level
>>
>>25734829
>nowadays

it's not like his best "women-bashing" videos are from 1997 and underground comedy clubs or something, people are posting shit from mainstream normie-friendly late-night talk show clips.

I've been listning to his stand-up and his podcast before reddit got a hold of the Yoko Ono videos, he never was about "women-bashing". He's just Bill Burr.
>>
>>25734040
>the one where he just screams at the audience
that's all of his gigs. still funny tho.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.