[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cure laziness? >inb4 stop being lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1444565749100.png (273KB, 346x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444565749100.png
273KB, 346x311px
How do I cure laziness?
>inb4 stop being lazy
>>
>>25733106
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is the way. It's how I did it
>>
>>25733106
understand why you are lazy
>>
File: 1445475726623.jpg (122KB, 620x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445475726623.jpg
122KB, 620x960px
>>25733232
Because I don't care.
>>
>>25733269
and why do you think you should care
why do you think that what you're not caring about is important?
>>
>>25733106
Find motivation, and not some youtube memer spouting "just do it" find your own motivation.
>>
>>25733292
Because I will fail in society, and be unable to pay for food and other basic necessities.
>>
>>25733269
I am in the same position with you, as the faggot above me said don't just look at some humanoid on youtube and then think you need to stop being lazy.

You have to ask yourself what you want to achieve, for me personally I am 25 now and I need to get my shit together ASAP

For all I know you might be a 15 year old who is lazy which isn't too bad, but better to break the habit early.
>>
>>25733320
so you don't care about yourself?
why do you not care about yourself?
do you have something you want?
at least are you sure you're not depressed?
>>
>>25733349
Why the fuck would I listen to some meme?
>I'm 24
>>
>>25733365
I care about myself, I just don't care about society, or being in it.

I want to be left alone.

Sure, I'm depressed, have you been outside lately to look at the present state of the world?
>>
>>25733365
I'm depressed, but I don't want to tell anyone. I don't want to get professional help either, it's too scary. I also feel so fake when I imagine telling someone I'm depressed.
>>
>>25733373
Who knows? There's a lot of brain dead people out there, I now believe 99% of internet is full of niggers and plebs thanks to smart phones and tablets.
>>
>>25733495
You sound just like me, I seem to have the same problems as you in terms of not wanting to tell people.

At the end of the day I know depression is just something in my head and I am only depressed because of my situation in life
>>
>>25733498
That's just planet earth.
>>
>>25733400

well there's nothing with wanting to be left alone, if you feel like that's better for you

>have you been outside lately to look at the present state of the world
sure, but that doesn't make me depressed
we're actually in a very peaceful time, at least for now
even if you don't like it you should at least get your shit together to provide for yourself

>>25733495
well, getting help may or may not help you
maybe you should try what >>25733168 said
try reading therapeutic books and writing
>>
>how to stop being lazy
Same way you perfect something. With practice
Same way you move a mountain. By chipping away at it
Same way you learn to run. By crawling first.

You just need the will and perseverance and want it enough to achieve it.

Start small, with chores.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.