[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have good memories of this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg (12KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg
12KB, 440x330px
Anyone here have good memories of this?
>>
Yes, Playing Twilight princess in 2007.

The endless brawl session with the crew in 2008-2010

The first Mario Galaxy.

After that, I became an internet addict and there was no hope left.
>>
Yeah, I really enjoy the Wii.
Played tons of games, had and still having so much fun.
Probably over a thousand hours.

The normal fags didn't ruin Nintendo yet.
>>
>>25732868
Yeah I was playing ninja gaiden on it earlier, 1tb of wii games and wiivc games really helps with
>tfw no gf
>>
I enjoyed brawl, pokemon battle revolution and the resident evil shooter thing. Also spent a lot of hours playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon.
>>
>>25732868
I liked the Wii. I also really enjoyed seeing that gif of a girl putting the Wiimote in her pussy.
>>
I liked no more heroes
>>
Digging through the mountains of shovelware was painful, but it was cheap and had Smash Bros so I went with it. I didn't even have an HDTV at the time so a 360 wouldn't even look that different.

Also, pointer controls on FPSes was better than with joysticks.
>>
>>25732909
Are you me?

I remember going to target at like 5am and standing in line to get the wii.

When I was playing through Twilight Princess for the first time I loved it so much that I couldn't sleep at night because I wanted to play it so badly
>>
>>25733567
Yeah I loved the Metroid Prime 3 controls
>>
Still use it to play animal crossing, fuck I love that game
>>
The wii isn't a terrible console, but it was the beginning of what I'd call the "Nintendo Machine" era. You could argue it really happened with the N64 or Gamecube, but the Wii was too gimmicky for most good companies. I still have it, but I play Wii games on the Wii U instead. I only use my Wii for homebrew arcade emulator and other vidya. Anyone else do this?
>>
Great .memories of this
Played the house of the dead overkill tons of times with friends
That dead space rail shooter that was better than it had the right to be
No more heroes which is the best suda game
Twilight princess must be the most underrated Zelda game
Mario Galaxy must be the most overrated Mario game but it was dope
Seeing your friends nearly pass out while playing the box game because they took it too seriously
Playing the sword games
Somehow links crossbow training was great
>>
Thats entirely because of the processing power.

A Gamecube was right on par with the competition, a Wii was 20 times slower.

Makes multiplats absolutely impossible without some drastic tweaks.
>>
>>25734678
>wii boxing
HOLY SHIT THAT'S LITERALLY THE BEST WII SPORTS GAME
>>
Whenever I see it I still think of "The Nintendo Revolution"
>>
>>25732868
Yes. I played a lot of fucking brawl and Guitar Hero 3 on that thing. Although desu I probably played more gamecube on it than wii, gamecube fucking owns
>>
I mostly played harvest moon for the hasubandos and also played some old gamecube games
>inb4 pleb
>>
File: 1451762334393.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1451762334393.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
>>25734466
>there will never be a 2D Metroid ever again
kill me
>>
>>25734609
I was too paranoid of putting homebrew on my Wii in fear of bricking it. I still use it for Netflix & Brawl every once in awhile
>>
File: soft-WBM.png (231KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
soft-WBM.png
231KB, 540x405px
> tfw Wii is the last pirate console you'll ever own
> tfw 200 games on hard drive jukebox ready to play
> tfw reading hundreds of tutorials on how to setup homebrew
> tfw you realize you spent more time hacking the wii to play pirated content than actually playing games
>>
>>25734909
You only brick it if you do stupid shit. I'm not even joking, like messing with Bios or something like that. There's tons of guides that make sure you don't go overboard, so try those. Unleash the beast.
>>
>>25734909
>I was too paranoid of putting homebrew on my Wii in fear of bricking it
It's so easy nowadays you could literally train a monkey to do it.
>>
>>25734789
>I mostly played harvest moon
A Wonderful Life for GC was the high point of the series desu
>hybrid crops
>>
Yeah, I got one last year for Christmas. Loaded up an external hard drive with some wbfs and I play it every now and then. It's bretty gud
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.