[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /angry/ here? I wish I could just kill them all slowly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1434835417371.webm (761KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434835417371.webm
761KB, 640x640px
Who else /angry/ here? I wish I could just kill them all slowly and painfully. Just beat each and every one of them to death with a blunt object and bathe in their blood. A gun just seems too kind and merciful.
>>
I generally don't do that shit, but I need a release right now and shit like that is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>25732298
come on man lol this clip was funny tho, i feel sorry for white kids in grade school
>>
Yeah, focus on them being "annoying" and not the people literally playing rape games with your relatives across the ocean.

https://youtu.be/cl1INEBBCgg
>>
I feel the same way because I've been in a similar situation. But why do you feel that way? You hate dancing?
>>
File: 1452521207067.png (626KB, 1496x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1452521207067.png
626KB, 1496x1044px
>>25732298
OP I have some trouble with my emotions, but especially anger. I've had this deep, irrational hatred, frustration and irritation for most people all my life, without any adequate outlet for these feelings. When people do anything to actually warrant my anger (pic related, for example, or something as minor as someone cutting me off in traffic, or as major as my parents directly causing my little brother to kill himself), I completely fly off the fucking handle. I've done horrible things to try and feel better, no normal coping methods seem to help. I feel like an edgy teenager that never grew out of their emo phase. I'm 24 now, trying to live a life of my own and it feels almost impossible when I have to constantly battle the nearly overwhelming urge to berate, attack, torture and kill nearly everyone I see. I know that these are not rational feelings but I can't seem to get control of them, only shove them down until they boil over and ruin my life again. I've had to start over so many times.

I didn't mean to ramble but fuck, I'm really hoping someone else here understands and has some advice.
>>
My life has literally been nothing but cold, bitter, hatred.
All I feel is contempt for the fellow man, I hate this world so much.

How many normalfag souls do you need to exchange to be transferred to the anime world after you die?
>>
>>25732345
You know that white kid is dead now. Those ratchet hoes probably beat the shit out of him after he did that. And then they got their gang banger friends to ice him or some shit.
>>
>>25732533
It's actually a girl. And yeah, she did get jumped.
>>
>>25732424

That was a girl actually senpai.
>>
does the full video just end there? I'd imagine that hoodie girl got her ass beat by the pack of chimpanzees for that.
>>
>>25732298
is girl in video deaded?
>>
I can't tell if I'm more contemptuous of modern existence or envious of everyone else in it. I think probably the latter since I'm scared to go outside.
>>
>>25732640
>she did get jumped.

haha, is there a source on this?
>>
>>25732298
Pushing her off the desk is a little much she could have hurt her head badly. I would have just walked out of the room and sat outside till the teacher came.
>>
>>25732780
>Pushing her off the desk is a little much she could have hurt her head badly

and nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>25732791
Idk even if I don't get along with a group of people I'm not mean. It's not like white Stacys don't do ratchet things also.
>>
DAT SUBTLE MIDDLE FINGER WHEN HE PUTS HIS HAND ON HIS HEAD
>>
>>25732298
You're a white nigger, nice job.
>>
>>25732298

Are you sure that's anger?

I get the same cravings sometimes.

Undirected passion has a way of bending backwards into cynicism. It's good you're not shying away from it though... honestly it's best to bring these things out into the light where a person can keep an eye on it.
>>
File: 1449991745324.jpg (129KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449991745324.jpg
129KB, 960x720px
Every time I see a pack of black people attacking someone I get really fucking angry. Every time some nu-male spouts #BlackLivesMatter on twitter it makes me even angrier.

I drove through the town where my father grew up and found my Grandma's old house. It was literally overrun with these animals. Couches, bikes, and trash strewn in the yard, and about 6 or 7 of them sitting on the porch smoking and making noise. The once-beautiful brick townhouse is in complete disrepair. The windows are boarded up, the mortar is cracking, and the paint is peeling off the trim. This is the house where I spent Christmases as a kid, where I rode bikes with my cousins and climbed trees. I remember helping my Grandpa redo the roof one summer in grade school.

I don't know how many times I've thought about marching right down to that old house and wasting every single worthless animal that inhabits it. That's Grandma's house, not theirs. Black lives don't matter one single bit to me.

I don't know why I just typed all that.
>>
>>25732780
>Pushing her off the desk is a little much she could have hurt her head badly

Limp-wristed pussy detected
>>
>>25733061
Do you still have ownership? Call the white police on them
>>
>tfw you type up a long, heartfelt post and nobody responds
>>
OriginalAngrybump
>>
>>25733663
I responded
>>
>>25733061
I know the feeling. I'm 30 years old now, my grandfather died when I was 9 or 10. On Easter the whole family would go over there and he'd hide eggs for the kids around the front and back yards. He had a husky mix dog that we would walk around the neighborhood around sunset and he'd tell me about fishing, hunting, hiking and a lot of stuff I can't really remember.

The area is 90% Mexican now. The Tastee Freeze he used to take me to is a taco stand. The pizza place we'd order from sometimes is a liquor store now. His house is basically a wreck; I'd bet money that illegals are living there.

White neighborhoods of the past are better than "multicultural" neighborhoods of today. As a little kid I used to be able to skate around the neighborhood. As a grown man I wouldn't get out of my fucking car even in broad daylight.

And it all only took 20 years.
>>
>>25732298
Love this video
why do black people always have to act like this
>>
>>25732729
The skin color of the other students.
>>
>>25732298
>qt black babies hanging out having fun
>sad white boy acts like a bitch instead of joining in the fun and getting laid

killy whitey, to be quite candid, family.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.