[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you guys just imagine living like this. All you have to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: fuckoff.png (229KB, 503x803px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
229KB, 503x803px
can you guys just imagine living like this. All you have to do is do something barley even significant and you are praised as a true wonder of the world. makes me sick
>>
>>25730490
Yeah, its like posting a pic of yourself taking out the trash and expecting praise for it
>>
File: 3s5a1d5313a5s.jpg (10KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
3s5a1d5313a5s.jpg
10KB, 250x168px
>>25730732
this is what happens when youre an attractive normie
>mfw i will never know this feel
>>
File: hpebDwy.jpg (22KB, 348x596px) Image search: [Google]
hpebDwy.jpg
22KB, 348x596px
>>25730490
I hate women, they're all the same. I don't even bother with them anymore, I'm perfectly fine with my hobbies and jacking off.
>>
>>25730490
You are just as bad for even thinking a few Facebook likes/comments is worth anything.
>>
>>25730772
she is not even that hot, but then again
>pussy privilege
There is a reason why non-whites treat their women like shit
>>
>>25730776
this tbqh, I am perfectly content in my neet life but something in me aches when I see shit like this and makes me wonder of a life that i could never have
>>
File: lookatme.jpg (80KB, 457x283px) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.jpg
80KB, 457x283px
This is why I deleted my shitbook
>OMG I didn't drink any soda today! I'm so proud of myself!!!
>659 likes
>234 comments
>>
>>25730867
I honestly dont know why I still have one. Havnt actually posted anything on it since 2013 but still look at some of the posts
>>
>>25730490
If you had friends and didn't suck then maybe people would say nice things about you. Hope this helps since apparently social media is really important to you
>>
>>25730490
>Attention whore I'm 'friends' with on facebook posts 'goofy' picture of her with a hula hoop
>more than 200 likes and 60 comments

I least I have the satisfaction of knowing most of her friends will desert her as she ages
>>
>>25730944
I knew someone would interpret it like this. All i was doing was pointing out how unbelievably fucking retard women are and how even the most minuscule of tasks accomplished by them is cherished and seen as such an accomplishment
>>
File: 1452545255669.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452545255669.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>25730490
>"renaissance women!"
>>
>>25731033
And you are a retard for thinking likes have any real value and that getting likes and shit is being cherished.

Just delete that shit senpai.
>>
>>25731095
It's undeserved positive reinforcement and it turns women into spoiled narcissistic cunts.
>>
>>25731095
>>25731162

its a measurement of normie status level. hipster faggots go years without social networks and when they make one it's a flood of friend requests/likes whatever.
>>
File: 111smug.jpg (57KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
111smug.jpg
57KB, 400x408px
>>25731076
>a "renaissance man" is defined as one who is a master, well-read and practiced in several fields which might include philosophy, art, literature, physics, etc.

>a "renaissance woman" knows how to do one thing by herself, without a man's help

They really are just large children, aren't they
>>
>>25731321
its simply mind blowing when you sit back and really truly grasp the reality that we are apart of
>>
>>25730809
This

Jesus man, people are just nice to everyone nowadays, idk how long it was like that, but if a guy who had made even a tiny amount of effort in life posted this pic itd probably have similar likes and comments
>>
>>25731477
you are honestly wrong, absolutely wrong. Like I said I haven't posted on Facebook since 2013, but I admit I look at it probably every day because I have a Facebook group chat with some friends and I can say with 100% certainty that any guy even a popular "chad" would not get a response like that
>>
>you browse facebook looking for things you find upsetting so you can reaffirm how misunderstood, intelligent and brimming with unrealized potential you are and how society is shallow for not recognizing it.
>>
>>25731565
but i said 3 times that I havnt posted anything in 3 years... if that inst enough proof that i couldn't give a shit about Facebook recognition than idk dude
>>
>>25730914
Have had FaceBook since 2007. Never made a single post or comment. Just got one because I wanted to fit in. Never use it. Never log on. Just did the startup shit and fucked off.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.