[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have a gf and still lonely? I was never a normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: undertheice.jpg (712KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
undertheice.jpg
712KB, 1300x813px
Anyone here have a gf and still lonely?

I was never a normal kid. Never had friends, kids never wanted to hang out with me, got picked on a lot, teachers were always worried about me, etc

But back in highschool this girl messaged me because she "wanted to make sure I was okay" so we started talking. Soon we started to talk every day for hours on end. It surprised me a lot because she was an 8/10 so I had no idea why she would waste time on me. We got together and we've been together for the past three years.

She's pretty much my only friend and the only person I even talk or hangout with. She's crazy about me and would do anything for me. Yet I still feel so alone. I don't know how to relate to her at all. She's the stereotypical woman. So caught up in her own emotions that she doesn't really thing about anything else.

Do you think I'll always feel this alone? It feels almost the same as it did when I didn't have anyone to begin with.
>>
>>25730080

bumperino for responserino

i dont want to be alone
>>
>>25730080
>>25730226
You have a girlfriend, you don't belong here.
On a side note, I am 19 years old and without a gf. Will never get one thanks to my looks + massive social anxiety. I despise people who have/had gf who come here. You don't belong here.
>>
File: for the crawling chaos.jpg (84KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
for the crawling chaos.jpg
84KB, 900x636px
>>25730226
close your eyes, who's there?

that's it anon, you are always alone.
>>
>>25730419

Having her has changed nothing. I suffer from depersonalization. I don't feel anything.

I don't have good looks and my social anxiety is so bad that I can't even talk that well. When she met me for the first time I ignored her because I didn't know what to say.

Some women just genuinely don't care and will see past your flaws. They're just incredibly rare. You won't be alone forever man, even an autistic guy like me with a bunch of fuckin mental disorders managed to find someone. You'll make it
>>
hang in there op

originall
>>
>>25730492
>I suffer from depersonalization
Same here, it's the worst feeling, it gives me chills.
>Some women just genuinely don't care and will see past your flaws.
No.
>You won't be alone forever man, even an autistic guy like me with a bunch of fuckin mental disorders managed to find someone. You'll make it
Let's see:
1. I never talk to anyone in my uni, because I have an inferiority complex and don't want to approach anyone because I think they will think that I am boring and will want to finish conversation quickly
2. Hate parties and going outside, so I am inside all the time
Literally no chance for anything to happen. I accepted I will be a permavirgin, although before that I tried with 2 9/10s. I don't want to lower my standards, so yeah, fuck this shit.
>>
>>25730611

>No
Some women have issues of their own, which is why yours might not bother them that much. My GF had her own issues from childhood which is why she was able to relate to my broken mind.

>I never talk to anyone because I have an inferiority complex

I actually genuinely know this feel. But ironically enough you know what helped with it? Depersonalization. Nothing felt real, so I had no problem talking to people when I had to because in my head they weren't real.

>Hate parties

I've never been to one either. I have been to a couple social gatherings on class trips. Depersonalization helped. Although people still thought I was really weird and fucked in the head, they didn't really care too much. They still drank and smoke with me, and we had some conversations. Every now and then one of them will send me an email asking if I want to do anything.

Try and use your depersonalization to your advantage. Maybe you aren't as far gone as I am, and might actually be able to enjoy the socialization.
>>
>>25730756
Depersonalization didn't help me with anything.
I'll be in this hell until I die. I can't even enjoy my vidya, books, movies etc anymore.
>>
>>25730844

Want a friend anon? We could play vidya together and be depersonalized together. And no I'm not a faggot. I've just never met anyone with the same shit as me.
>>
>>25730883
Gladly. What's your Steam?
>>
>>25731245

>>25731245
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sheeip

here ya go
>>
>>25731284
Alright, sent an invite.
>>
>>25730080
>Do you think I'll always feel this alone? It feels almost the same as it did when I didn't have anyone to begin with.
You've grown so accustomed to that feeling that you reinforce it yourself.
>>
>>25730080
you'll feel worse when she dumps you. stop being stupid.
>>
File: 1452675814655.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1452675814655.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>25730080
>gf
>lonely

AHAHAHAHAHHA LEAVE FAGGOT
>>
I have a gf and feel alone. I know I'm not though, it's just depression which will eventually subside. But then it will be back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.