[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cute-mcdonalds-worker-2.jpg (122KB, 1200x479px) Image search: [Google]
cute-mcdonalds-worker-2.jpg
122KB, 1200x479px
>ITT:
We share cringe moments.
>be me
>dad always tries to awkwardly hook me up with fast food grills when i take him out to eat
>Always says the corniest shit and tries to make them write my number down
>Probes them about it until we leave
similar experiences anyone?
>>
>>25728043
that's pretty bad

I have too many to share
>>
>>25728043

jesus christ anon why the fuck do you keep going out with him?
>>
>>25728043
>>Always says the corniest shit and tries to make them write my number down
hate to break it to you, but your dad's a piece of shit
tell him to lead his own fucking life
>>
>>25728121
He wants to fuck him
>>
>>25728043
you should do the same to him
>>
I'll write it out because I can't format it well in greentext. I was on the bus on my way to high school, and as it stopped I ended up exiting at the same time as a cute girl in my class, huge mistake for me. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do. If I start walking fast then she'll think I'm running away from her, and if I walk slowly she'll think I'm creepingly staring at her from behind. So I end up just walking next to her without saying a word. I was embarassed as fuck.
>>
>>25728159
I agree

>hey anon I'm gonna help you get a gf
>by making you look like my beta bitch in front of them

I think he's really trying to impress them so HE can get at them
>>
>>25728043
my mother calls me by my entire name EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
I feel really embarassed about that shit
>>
File: 13246124612414.png (125KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
13246124612414.png
125KB, 428x510px
>>25728159
>>25728195

> anon getting cucked by dad
>>
>>25728159
He most likely knows the kid posts here, he is trying to help. He does not know girls changed in the last decade.
>>
>>25728189
wtf man

i can't read this shit if ain't green
>>
>>25728273
Sorry. It wasn't an interesting story anyway so you're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>25728301
Anon you really have to have more confidence in yourself
>>
>>25728189
should should smiled and said hey
>>
>>25728329
Yeah but for some reason, the thought of atleast trying to talk to her never occured to me. All I could think about was where to walk and how I should've timed it so I didn't exit at the same time as her.
>>
File: 1452035563639.jpg (58KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1452035563639.jpg
58KB, 657x527px
>>25728043
>order some mcdicks
>its loud as fuck inside
>get my food and turn to leave
>qt grill who handed food says "have a nice day"
>i misheard and thought she said "how was your day" so i turn back around and say good
>awkward stare competition for 10 secs
>realize i dun fucked up and leave

this happened 2 years ago and i haven't been back there since
>>
>>25728244
OP here,
Dad was born in 1954.... He calls the girls he tries to hook me up with little miss and dollie still. I laugh but it's still cringe af
>>
I always cringe when i have to greet someone
>>
This happened to me when I was like 10 years old
>at the store buying candy with my brother
>pay for mine
>thought I paid for my bro's aswell so I tell him to come out with me
>the cashier comes out and say you didn't pay
>fell really embarassed
>10 years later and I'm still too scared of buying candy there again, despite it being the closest store to where I live
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.