[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw non-Americans have 0 chance of becoming a billionaire tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1423485181433.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>mfw non-Americans have 0 chance of becoming a billionaire tonight
>>
>be Nigerian
>tell stupid baby boomers that they won the lottery and that they'll receive their money by sending thousands of dollars to my address on another continent
>they actually do it, the absolute madmen
>become billionaire
>>
Canadians can buy tickets too
>>
>>25725603
so do you give them the billions of dollars???
>>
File: image.gif (22KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 300x255px
>mew upward mobility is a myth
>>
nobody has a chance of becoming a billionaire though, you only get 950 million , than after state taxes you only get like 640 million
>>
>>25726761
>only get like 640 million
>only
Get a load of richie rich over here
>>
Your chance is so low it might be 0 aswell.
>>
Actually non-americans can also play and have a chance to win like anyone else.
However they're going to be taxed as an american though.
>>
>>25727089
Can you buy tickets online? I would buy a single one for da kicks
>>
>>25725725
This is terrible. What an evil, evil way for corporation to make way more money with even worse odds for the rest of us.
>>
Is 1 billion dollars enough to retire at a young age?
>>
>>25727259
>even worse odds for the rest of us.
how?
>>
>>25725186
>implying not half of it will be gone by taxes and the other half will be wasted within two years and they'll inevitably end up contracting AIDS from some Las Vegas hooker and they'll die a slow death.
>>
>>25725186
what about if a non american billionaire dies and somebody inherits the fortune? you fucking spastic
>>
>he had the courage to go to a place where he could buy a ticket
>>
>>25727214
No you have to go to one of the 44 states, thats why canada can buy them they just drive over the border as long as they have a passport.
>>
Mfw all street apes go running to the drug store every time they hear the word powerball
They literally choke the streets of cities until shootings break out to clear then up
Mfw it's all niggers fault
>>
File: 1448443691867.jpg (35KB, 309x385px) Image search: [Google]
1448443691867.jpg
35KB, 309x385px
>>25727271
nah sorry wagekek you can only buy like 500 mansions with that better get back to work.
>>
My mom bought a ticket. I have no fucking clue why. The site even tells you that your chances of winning are something like 1 in 68 trillion or some shit.
>>
>>25728286
Aren't the odds always 1 in 68 trillion regardless of the prize money?
>>
>>25728286
1 in about 292 million for the jackpot
>>
>>25728500
>>25728286
it's not in the trillions, but yeah wont win
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/us/powerball-odds.html
>>
>>25728561
yet somebody will, its only 2 dollars dude.
>>
>>25728590
normie logic right here.
Kinda like
>every vote counts!
>>
>>25727012
it's really not that low

there is going to be a winner
>>
>>25725186
australians can buy tickets top kek
>>
>>25728822
You're stupid. Most people know the odds are slim as hell, it's not like they become depressed over a drawing, but SOMEONE will win eventually. Someone is about to be rich as hell tonight..and they don't even know it.
>>
File: derp.png (122KB, 1222x435px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
122KB, 1222x435px
http://graphics.latimes.com/powerball-simulator/

>run simulation, screenshot page as it's running
>Winning Numbers are the numbers i'll "play" tonight (im not actually buying ticket)
i got the winner right here boys come n get em
>>
Welp, I just bought 4 plays. Wish me luck anons!
>>
>>25725186
Bet it goes to someone who blows the money
>>
if Canada wins will our dollar stop plummeting? ;_;
>>
>>25728923
Good luck pal.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.