[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only reason you haven't blown your worthless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: m3RfWebU.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
m3RfWebU.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>tfw the only reason you haven't blown your worthless brains out is you don't want to upset some of your family members who are themselves struggling with depression and other issues

That's what's tethering me to this world still.
>>
File: 1439249443812.jpg (20KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1439249443812.jpg
20KB, 258x258px
>mfw you kill yourself and start a chain reaction that wipes out your whole family tree
>>
>>25724956
kekkykekk
>>
>>25724913
I'm too big of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
>>25724913
>don't want to upset some of your family members who are themselves struggling with depression and other issues
>That's what's tethering me to this world still.

So don't let them know son, we talked about this. Didn't you listen?
>>
>>25725131
I guess.

Still, I kinda want them to know, I want them all to know.

I'm so conflicted.
>>
>>25724956

I knew a family where all three sons and the wife killed themselves over the course of about seven years.

>son #1 jumps off a bridge in high school
>son #2 commits suicide by cop after his girlfriend dumps him (painted orange tip of airsoft gun black and walked up to random squad car)
>mother takes an entire bottle of ambien and lays down in a snow bank
>son #2 eats a shotgun after failing out of college

The father is the only one left of the family of five. Sold the house and moved into an apartment that he only leaves to go to work or buy groceries.
>>
File: 346786476 m4.jpg (35KB, 1024x440px) Image search: [Google]
346786476 m4.jpg
35KB, 1024x440px
>>25725157
>Still, I kinda want them to know, I want them all to know.
The conflict is you are hesitant to seek either vindication or peace.

Peace would be leaving things almost exactly as they are to disappear without a trace, albeit on a mysterious positive note. The hardest thing about doing so would be a last ditch feign of mental improvement, as if you caught a slipstream of passion to do something freeing and amazing. Which sadly enough in context, you have if you've decided to do so.

Vindication would be to show little regard for the state of your life as it has been for the duration you've thought of ending it. To make a gruesome show of your demise as if it were a testament and insult to your family's lack of perception, and your own lack of ability to describe so out of it's overall obviousness. As if you were slamming open a closet door filled with christmas presents with rage in the company of a child who bellyached they hadn't been bought anything this year for weeks.

There are measures, and there are paths. But you must have the determination to pursue one if you truly want to escape the reality that has become hell for you by your own definition.
>>
>>25724913
That guy looks like a young clint eastwood, it's uncanny
>>
>>25724913
The only reason I haven't is because I don't own a gun
>>
>>25725388
U know it's his son right
>>
>>25725486
Oh
makes sense
>>
File: I'LL KICK MY OWN ASS.jpg (55KB, 1020x460px) Image search: [Google]
I'LL KICK MY OWN ASS.jpg
55KB, 1020x460px
>mom was diagnosed with stage four kidney cancer last year
>Even though she's had her kidney removed and is now on drugs to try halt its progress, the side effects of said drugs are incredibly shitty
>tfw if i kill myself I'm afraid she'll just stop taking the drugs all together and just let herself die
I hate this so much
>>
>dad died when i was 12
>have 3 younger sisters
>only boy in the family, oldest child
>mom hasn't remarried
>just try to do chores and make mom's life easier whenever i visit because i know she's really stressed
>act like a goofy dumbass and tell dad jokes to my sisters whenever i visit
>feel empty inside and have suicidal thoughts everyday

i'm a failure of a man and i know i could never give my sisters the protection and guidance they need, yet at the same time i know it would fuck them up more if i killed myself.
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 1111x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 1111x1024px
>>25724913

This is how I feel at times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.