[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you handle a 7/10 quirky gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: quirky girls.jpg (98KB, 895x673px) Image search: [Google]
quirky girls.jpg
98KB, 895x673px
Could you handle a 7/10 quirky gf?
>>
sure where do I sign up?
>>
BALLS DEEP!!!!!!
>>
File: 1144172838226.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1144172838226.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
does anyone else find painted noses qt as fuck?
i can't explain it
>>
File: sad larry.jpg (70KB, 718x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad larry.jpg
70KB, 718x871px
Lets pretend to ignore the fact I am ugly,poor with low self esteem and she is 7/8.
In all gods honesty I have no idea what to do with people.
Everytime I am not alone I am on the edge of the seat what idea they will come up with next, or what they will possibly ask me or if I should ask them something or..
Damm it this is hard.
>>
>>25724816
Ye'r a furfag, harry
>>
I got one and I dont think I can handle it. Guys are hitting on her every single day. I trust her but it gets on my nerves
>>
>quirky
sure, they are easily entertained
>>
>>25725569
No it's not dude just be yourself!
>>
>>25725736
She's going to cheat on you eventually.

Think about it, if numerous girls were hitting on you multiple times a day, every single day, there wouldn't be a single one you'd say yes to?
>>
>>25726127
I've thought about it, its inevitable thinking about it. But it hasnt happened and we're pretty happy so far so and we've been dating for four months. She has a lot of orbiters too,, they drop anything theyre doing for a favor to her if it means being next to her. Its kinda sad really
>>
>>25724659
>desiccating women in their mid to late 20s still trying to act like cute girls

how very sad, these women should have had children by now
>>
File: 1144172860841.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1144172860841.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>25724816
cracky is such a qt
>>
File: 2015-10-10 01.55.10-1.jpg (102KB, 456x379px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10 01.55.10-1.jpg
102KB, 456x379px
>>25724659
>>25724816
Pic related

I had a crush on her during high school but never really spoke to her.
She sounded quirky as well.
>>
File: 1432614075727.jpg (85KB, 709x641px) Image search: [Google]
1432614075727.jpg
85KB, 709x641px
I'm a good looking sad fuck and quirky tumblr-like bitches are the only ones who seem to be really attracted to me.

You know the type: they read shitty juvenile fiction (maze runner, hunger games, harry potter, the usual stuff) and obsess over the male characters.

And no, I can't "handle" them. The whole quirky thing gets old real fast and they have very infantile views on romance/love. They seem to believe you're like that gay ass vampire from twilight and expect you to act accordingly.
>>
>>25726226
Girls like that make themselves appear available and they probably don't even do it on purpose. You'll always have men gunning for you. The cucking is gonna happen sooner or later.
>>
>>25724659
if all her personality is netflix and chill and her quirkiness is playing League of legends once a week, no i can't. If she has a little brain and individuality then i guess i would be able to.
>>
quirky girls are shit. I have fucked exclusively quirky girls and almost every single one was annoying and boring.
>>
Sadly "quirky" usually means hyperactive and anoying. So no thanks.
>>
>>25726293
>quirky
>average looking

you probably had a fair shot brother. those are the best gf material girls IMO. Of course a 10/10 is the best lay but I don't want to date one, they are entitled and are constantly hit on, she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>25726127
That's a negative way to look at it. If I actually had the looks to have girls constantly hitting on me, I'd say no to all of them because they aren't my girlfriend. None of them mean a thing to me: only my girlfriend matters.
>>
>>25727975
You sound like someone who's begging to get cucked. Any girl would cheat on you in the blink of an eye if something better came along, or she just got bored and wanted to fuck some hot guy.

You're an accessory, not a necessity. Never forget that.
>>
>>25728429
Fuck outta here with that. Not every woman is inherently unfaithful, and the same can be said about guys. If she found something better, like she legit fell in love with someone else, I'd hope she'd at least have the decency to break up with me first. However, if she just fancied some other guy because he was a mega-hunk, I don't see her cheating on me if she really cared about me. I'm not saying that it's some 100% impossibility, but there are girls out there who wouldn't cheat on you just because they felt like it. Not everyone is that petty.
>>
File: 1444369577814.png (124KB, 249x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444369577814.png
124KB, 249x272px
>>25728489
>there are girls out there who wouldn't cheat on you just because they felt like it.

Get a load of this memester.
>>
>>25728540
Sorry for actually having faith in women. I forgot that was a rare trait around these parts.
>>
>>25724659
>quirky
Nope, they're usually the most annoying types of people to be around. I wouldn't trust a whore like that to stay faithful anyway, so no. I'll stick to average girls with no self esteem.
>>
>>25724659
you lost me at gf
>>
File: large[1].jpg (25KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
25KB, 500x298px
>>25724659
>quirky
Give me a basic bitch any day.

All girls are vapid shallow retards, but not all of them are deluded into thinking they're unique.
>>
>>25728687
Stop putting women on a pedestal. They are not some holy beings.

They can be very deceitful and some will cheat on a whim.

>having faith
You better not be an atheist.
>>
I could and would, but your pic related isn't "quirky" that's just Stacy and her friends being sluts for Halloween.
>>
>>25726226
>>25726226
>it hasnt happened
Maybe it's more a matter of not finding out.
>>
>>25729503
I never said I was putting women on a pedestal, I and I also didn't say that they were INCAPABLE of cheating. I simply said that not every woman is going to cheat on you. Those are two VERY different statements, the latter being a clear understanding that not every woman is perfect and pure. I'm not fucking stupid, I'm just not so blinded by the bad deeds of a few to believe that they're all the same.

>You better not be an atheist
I consider myself more of an agnostic, but since the word "faith" is not 100% synonymous with religion, I can't see how that shit actually matters right now.
>>
>>25728920
Well said anon. Exgf was the epitome of "i'm special" because muh music taste and muh mental disorders. NEVER date a woman with mental disorders.
>>
>>25729706
Beliefs are things you actively engage in. You either believe in a god or you don't. There's no in between. No one knows if a god exists, we're all agnostics. You are an atheist.
>>
>>25729850
Wrong. The very idea of agnosticism is the belief in a higher power, but not necessarily any particular God. So, I don't actually have to believe in God to be agnostic, and EVERYONE who actually believes in some particular God is a practitioner of whatever religion follows that God(s). So, yes, there is no in-between, so to speak, but only in the sense that everyone either believes in a higher power or doesn't. Atheists are on the side of non-belief, and both theistic worshipers and agnostics are on the side of belief.
>>
>>25729944
You sound retarded and you're using words you don't fully understand.
>>
>>25730629
Nice bait, faggot.

This is totally an original comment.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.