[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what happens to fembots as they get older.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: crazy.jpg (405KB, 2700x960px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
405KB, 2700x960px
This is what happens to fembots as they get older.
>>
Top kek, are you using a fake Chad profile?
>>
>>25723909
Looks like you narrowly avoided a waste his time prank.
>>
>>25723909
>call or text its important to me
Why are women so entitled?
>>
>>25723967
no he's using his own charming self you idiot
>>
What's this shit about her address? Why not arrange a time and a meeting place like normal people instead of pussyfooting around everything? The man and the woman are both retarded in the pic, the guy for not setting a date and the woman for saying "fuck off" instead of trying to clarify a time
>>
>>25723909
Was she having a stroke when she wrote all of that? Jesus christ, that grammar gave me a migraine.
>>
>>25723909
Ghosting is illegal and a criminal offence.
You better answer her messages.
>>
>>25723909
post more pics of this qt girl, please
>>
>>25724213
fuck off, fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>25724117
Women can't write properly.
>>
>>25724282
Proper*
>>
>>25724300
properly*

blox
>>
>>25724168
>'o'<
What
>>
>>25724244
For what purpose? I merely want to see more of this cute sperg.
>>
>>25724168
fuck off esports
>>
>>25724457
dont mind me im only sick of fucking losers that worship every shit turd they see on their way
>>
File: 1427186228267.jpg (22KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427186228267.jpg
22KB, 255x255px
>>25724488
I'm desperate and depressed, senpai. I don't have any standards and just want someone. anyone. I know this is partially the cause for the downfall of the West, but I'm sick of being alone and am a fucking loser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.