[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your resume look like, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What does your resume look like, /r9k/?
>>
>>25723459

name and stuff near the top, work history near the bottom, education somewhere in between

usually printed on paper

I guess that's about it
>>
>>25723459
High School Diploma
Currently in University
No Work experience.
Played drums for local churches.
>>
>>25723459

Like a nigger bum playing with himself in a piss-soaked alley with his left hand and doing hitler salutes with the other.
>>
Reminder that if your resume is longer than a single page and that you don't have either 5+ relevant jobs worked, or at least a worthy bachelor's degree, you need to cut down on the bullshit and make it one page.
>>
CHAN POSTER
>4chan
>--------
- /lit/ (2009-2011)
- /g/ (2010-2013)
- /co/ (2010-2014)
- /r9k/ (2014-present)
>[redacted]chan
>-----------
- /furry/ (2014-present)
>>
>>25723530
Same without the drums, do you have a job? Struggling to find one and I get rejected because of the lack of work experience most likely
>>
>I've worked my current job for nearly a year (wageslave, but a comfy one, and in a professional setting so it looks better than all my other jobs)
>useless stupid degree, but a good GPA, graduated as part of the honors society and magna cum laude
>any relevant volunteer work (changes depending on what I'm applying for, some of the volunteer work that looks best is getting pretty stale since it's 5+ years since I've done it now but I don't mention that)
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (48KB, 252x316px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
48KB, 252x316px
>>25723459
I have a resume?
>>
> Runescape Clan leader 2006-2010
> CoD XXxxXXTRICKSHOTSXXxxx community founder 2010-2012
> Dedicated 4chan Shit-Poster 2012-Present
>>
Should I just lie on my CV? I don't have any hobbies/interests, I can't recall anyone that might give me a reference, I have never been employed so there's this glaring gap of five years between when I could've started working and now (I'm 21), and my 'soft skills' are the exact fucking same as everyone else's.

The annoying thing is I can't even think of anywhere I'd like to work, but I need money to keep living.
>>
>>25723459
>worked at CVS as a sales assistant
>was a camp counselor for a summer, looked after 7-8 year olds
>almost have my BSEE
>fluent in MATLAB, C, C++, some (freescale) assembly language, arduino
>familiar with classical digital logic design, sequential and combinational
>concentrated in power generation/transmission/distribution and renewable energy
>some spanish, could easily jump to fluency in a few months if needed
any HRfags here would hire?
>>
>>25723893
back to reddit you complete fuckboi
>>
>>25723925
I don't think I have enough peanut butter for all this jelly.
>>
>>25724035
>peanut butter and jelly
>being american
>2016
>>
I have two separate ones. One with all my retail jobs which are half of the page and one with my college skills and experiences relevant to my degree.

The order
>name and address
>university and gpa
>two column box with all my skills and certifications
>listing of jobs I've done or experience that are related to the job
>listing of awards and activities
All on one page
>>
File: BURN BURN BURN.png (708KB, 1808x1018px) Image search: [Google]
BURN BURN BURN.png
708KB, 1808x1018px
>High School
>Extra curricular
>Charity for Breast cancer
>Volunteer work
>Fast food
>Retail
>Sales
>USAF "vet"
>>
>>25724070
>not american
>being poor
>378 BC + 2393
>>
>>25723459
it's 2 pages, a header with my vital info and a QR code at the top

first page is a two-line "profile" and all my education and work experience

second page is just misc. stuff like competitions I've been in in the past, stuff I do on the side that's relevant, etc. y'know, stuff like "knows how to use a computer", "ran a home server", "wore a mascot suit once and didn't die of heatstroke", "won a poledancing contest while in said mascot suit", etc

it also has a little printed thing to fill in my availability because everyone always asks it, so I figured it'd be good to just have a little printed bar for it instead of scrawling it on the top every time

>>25723633
what if it's double-sided and has siome whitespace and filler on the reverse side
>>
>>25723459
2 pages long and filled with sales and clerics experience. I've posted it before but now is dead and I can't be fucked to post it right now
>>
>>25723893
Salesfag here. I used to work as a technical recruiter and yeah, you'll get hired as a junior or entry level engineer no problem. My best advise is to list three or four major projects in school and detail what programs and languages you used and how
>>
>>25723459
>GED
>have never had a job
>NEET for a decade
>into the trash it goes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.