[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just fake yourself into a psych ward? >insurance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: psych-ward.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
psych-ward.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
Why don't you just fake yourself into a psych ward?

>insurance will probably pay most of it, if not all of it
>three meals prepared for you a day
>get to sleep all you want
>get some nice drugs
>loads of unstable, clingy and horny cuties
>easy to start conversations with anyone because everyone is bored

I got like five girls' phone numbers leaving the ward a few days ago. Psych wards are much different from the scary image you probably have of them, they're very comfy and safe.
>>
>>25723026
they can forcibly expel you in the US

The workers there aren't stupid. They know when people are trying to stay inside.

They can even hit you with a bill
>>
Last time I was in the psych ward they wouldn't let me use my pencil sharpener or my castile soap

Fuck psych wards
>>
>>25723265
That's a huge joke, there were lots of people with no problems in there who wanted to get out but the staff wouldn't let them.
>>
File: dumpepe.png (42KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
dumpepe.png
42KB, 240x232px
>>25723026
>insurance will probably pay most of it, if not all of it

don't have insurance
>>
>implying most robots would need to fake it
>>
Been in one before. Sleep my ass. They put us on a schedule and marched us around like cattle every hour and a half. The three meals were the same shit they serve in prisons.

I'd off myself before going back.
>>
>>25723299
Then get some Obama insurance or something.
>>
>no computers
>forced interaction with people

No thanks
>>
Have fun on the "mentally ill forever" list

your government can fuck up your life now
>>
>>25723026
>>get some nice drugs
No you don't, you get horrible drugs that really fuck you up.
>>
File: 1452126780154.jpg (311KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1452126780154.jpg
311KB, 560x560px
>>25723456
but you can stay forever after taking them
>>
There's nothing to do there and the food tastes like shit

Oh and sleep all you want my ass I had to wake up at 7
>>
How do you meet girls?
>>
>>25723026
I met this cute gutter punk girl in a ward a few years ago. We both tried to kill our selfs and ended up in there. We text for a little wile then her phone got shut off and that was it. She was the first girl I ever loved. I miss her
>>
>>25723363

this
basically exactly why I lied my way out of being admitted to one.
>>
File: 159110879_6af463.jpg (70KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
159110879_6af463.jpg
70KB, 400x600px
I think I'l pass.

mental health appointment on the 16th though
>>
>>25723026
even those unstable cuties will have some sort of standards which is why they won't touch or even speak to me
>>
tfw work in food service at a psych place there are about 90 'patients' atm. One time a nurse called the inmates over the phone and quickly corrected himself lol
>>
>nice drugs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your dystonic reactions and potentially permanent brain damage.
>>
>>25724495
>tfw Risperdal makes me all twitchy and I'm getting fat
>>
>>25724570
NEVER take antipsychotic medications unless you are experiencing or are liable to experience psychoses. Never take them when prescribed off-label for anxiety or insomnia.
>>
>>25724644
I have intense paranoia and hallucinations without it.
>>
Anyone else have too much shit going on to go to a psych ward? I have four classes, work a shit job, have dogs, have a place/car payment/groceries to worry about, and just can't AFFORD to not be doing shit. Meanwhile sometimes I get so depressed I'm sobbing in the bathroom or on my way to class and have tried to kms. I feel like I have no choice, this wheel will never stop turning, I'm literally trapped in this life and the only way out is a noose
>>
>>25724672
Okay better keep taking it then. I'm only against off label prescribing of antipsychotic medications, which is inhumane. In your case though the benefits probably outweigh the negatives.
>>
I was in a trauma unit after a self-harm episode once, and that shit sucked bad enough that I don't want to see what a psych ward is like. I've had enough of trying to sleep next to old men babbling and shitting themselves, and nurses strapping me to beds when I say I want to take a piss. It's like they want to embarrass you as much as possible, too, I asked for a cane or walking stick so I could move around (or at least go to the pisser by myself) so they gave me a whole walker like some old fogey.

Also, institutional counselors are not just worthless, they're actively hostile. It's like they want to make you break down harder than you did to get in their office in the first place.

>>25724706
Also this, I have a job and other concerns, I don't really need or want to be instutionalized anywhere for any reason. I'm fine on the outside, thanks.
>>
depending on the level, the place could smell really bad. body odor/cigs/noshower/never washed clothes. it hit you like a freight train as soon as you walk in. that was my experience when i did my psych major internship at a state hospital (last stop, no lower level aka insane asylum)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.